Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 715 of 978 FirstFirst ... 215 615 665 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 765 815 ... LastLast
Results 10,711 to 10,725 of 14661
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3951
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1417

    Blonde info

    Quote Originally Posted by FlavorFul1  [View Original Post]
    She is available and lookinf to see some folks for incall today and tomorrow at her private residence in West St. Pete. After tomorrow she will not be available for Incall for a few weeks. PM for details if you wish.
    Site not allowing me to send PMs, can you send me one?

  2. #3950

    Skip the games

    Is it down now too? I get a "can't find a server" message.

  3. #3949

    Big boobed dirty blonde UTR in St. Pete

    She is available and lookinf to see some folks for incall today and tomorrow at her private residence in West St. Pete. After tomorrow she will not be available for Incall for a few weeks. PM for details if you wish.

  4. #3948

    She changed her posting. Do not date her!


  5. #3947
    BlueEyes1
    Guest

    Sent you a pm

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRider50  [View Original Post]
    I used to get irritated at the guys who wanted to "trade" information on providers, but now I get it. If you want a so so provider to get a hundred texts post her info. If you want a chosen few to know about her, she will get some more business from proven mongers. With that being said, if you would like to be on an elite list of SM that actually are out in the trenches, and want to share info, especially UTR's PM me.
    Sent you a PM!

  6. #3946

    Ellie at St. Pt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Beavo  [View Original Post]
    My experiences with her exactly.

    Her bubble butt will make your knees weak.
    Thanks guys for reviews here. I had a chance to meet her early this week. I agree she got a nice butt and good CBJ. Somehow I couldn't connect well. I am not planning to repeat but YMMV.

    Thanks.

    Raj.

  7. #3945

    She is available today and tonight.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlavorFul1  [View Original Post]
    New Brunette UTR in Seminole. 5'5" 135 A / B cups. PM me for more info.
    She is available today and tonight.

  8. #3944
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1484

    Fakes

    Quote Originally Posted by BankShot  [View Original Post]
    Looks like a bunch of fake / scam ads on skipthegames. They all want you to send a text to an email address with a certain word in the subject line. Then they will send you a phone number within X seconds. Really? Texts don't have a subject line. Emails do. It's just a bunch of really weird ads with too good to be true photos.
    We would notice them less if there were more local girls advertising.

  9. #3943

    Asap

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    One on the top right looks like the other ad cept hair color not near as red. Odd posting w several girls in it but the real question is who the hell is this OMG.

    I want this ASAP.
    Those are pics that use to be used here during early 2000's. Complete fake.

  10. #3942

    Fake ads on skipthegames

    Looks like a bunch of fake / scam ads on skipthegames. They all want you to send a text to an email address with a certain word in the subject line. Then they will send you a phone number within X seconds. Really? Texts don't have a subject line. Emails do. It's just a bunch of really weird ads with too good to be true photos.

  11. #3941
    Quote Originally Posted by TalkStory  [View Original Post]
    She seemed nice on phone and in-person when I saw her more than a month ago. However unless she has cleaned up the smell below and had a skin cleanup done for legs / butt, I wouldn't go back. I usually take the loss and move on but she asked me why I lost my firmness and as a public service I told her about the smell LOL.
    Very true with the YMMV but I got to see her fresh and clean and nothing that was a red flag to me. We catch girls on good days and bad, stay safe.

  12. #3940

    Good times on a Harley

    Got to ride Harley, a nice sweet MILF. The pics I think may be from a few years ago but she looks very similar, slim, good skin and friendly. A slight cig smell on dfk but still enjoyable, No smell in the room at all. Things got really splashy and wet on dining and fiv. Bbj was done well with instructions followed. mish, doggy were super responsive and grinds back hard. Overall a good experience.

    https://callescort.org/727-860-3197

  13. #3939

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by HipHopAnonymou  [View Original Post]
    So the last time I meet Dez it didn't really go as planned, but I was feeling generous and was willing to give her a second chance. Glad to say she made up this time around, found myself in the area and called. Set up and within 10-15 min I was at her place. She looks like her pics if anyone is wondering: little busty, plump little ass, and she has shoulder length hair overall pretty cute MILF (my favorite). I dropped $ for the hh and had a really good BBBJ to the point I almost finished, but we moved to covered mish. Never felt rushed and she's not a clock watcher, I was pleasantly pleased with the experience and would recommend her if anyone else wanted to go for themselves.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/52554210/
    She seemed nice on phone and in-person when I saw her more than a month ago. However unless she has cleaned up the smell below and had a skin cleanup done for legs / butt, I wouldn't go back. I usually take the loss and move on but she asked me why I lost my firmness and as a public service I told her about the smell LOL.

  14. #3938

    Opportunity awaits LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by ScorchedEarth  [View Original Post]
    Searched twitter for listcrawler / escortalligator and it appears to be blocked in the US again.
    https://escortfish.ch/tampa/ seems to be working.

    Great time to pass through some of these hotels and see who couldn't pay for their room today.

  15. #3937

    Listcrawler / megapersonals and associated sites

    Quote Originally Posted by ScorchedEarth  [View Original Post]
    Searched twitter for listcrawler / escortalligator and it appears to be blocked in the US again.
    Post on reddit say they are no longer allowed in the US and have been shut down. When I use VPN I still can't access.

    Tryst. Link is working, but not a fan of the interface.

    https://viralcocaine.com/thousands-o...adult-section/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape