Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,666 to 10,680 of 24837
-
07-12-20 16:17 #14172Senior Member

Posts: 646Yes and No
Still around, if you stayed a friend, you might have a chance. I would never give out contact or information of anyone SORRY.
BG,
Originally Posted by Redmann6999
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-20 16:13 #14171Senior Member

Posts: 646Too! Funny
I have a copy of her add from E.com.
BG,
Originally Posted by AcronymsFgnlt
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-20 14:34 #14170Senior Member

Posts: 273Lacy
I used to be a regular if you are talking about ththe Lacy in plainfield.
Originally Posted by JWThomas
[View Original Post]
Is she still seeing people? Would love to see her again!!
-
07-12-20 14:08 #14169Senior Member

Posts: 144Dayum, I need THAT kind of action on my life right now, is she still in the hobby??
Originally Posted by JWThomas
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-20 07:00 #14168Senior Member

Posts: 93Lacy
Saw her once and it was a double. She was late. We were already fooling around when she knocked on the door.
Originally Posted by Inndy1
[View Original Post]
She stripped and hopped on. She was RCG, brushed my finger across her backside, and she immediately moved to Greek RCG.
Not a bad way to have your first trip to the Islands!
-
07-12-20 06:39 #14167Senior Member

Posts: 1095A quick search
There's not much about her but a search does bring up a couple conversations about her.
Originally Posted by IndyTom1978
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-20 06:37 #14166Senior Member

Posts: 186No
You will not find her ads anywhere. You either know Lacy or you missed out.
Originally Posted by Apokalypto
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-20 01:34 #14165Regular Member

Posts: 17No
Not that Lacy, she has not posted since the long gone e.com days.
Originally Posted by Apokalypto
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-20 01:03 #14164Senior Member

Posts: 144Lacy
Is this the lacy y'all are talking about??
Originally Posted by BigGuyUAteMe
[View Original Post]
https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...n/173717868168
-
07-11-20 23:12 #14163Regular Member

Posts: 9Kate Hart
Anyone have any intel? Seems like she could be a lot of fun. https://tryst.link/escort/kate-hart.
-
07-11-20 22:03 #14162Senior Member

Posts: 53See my review of Alicia #14018.
Originally Posted by Johnny42
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-20 21:34 #14161Senior Member

Posts: 230Not new actually
She's not new. She's just going under a new name. She used to be Miriana ().
Originally Posted by Johnny42
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-20 19:28 #14160Regular Member

Posts: 13Alicia=Mariana
Alicia actually used to go by Mariana, she just recently changed her name. You can find a decent number of reviews for her if you search for her old name. The general consensus seems to be that she's been getting a lot better over time. I haven't seen any word on some of the newer girls, so it looks like I might have to take the plunge and see for myself.
Originally Posted by Johnny42
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-20 18:57 #14159Senior Member

Posts: 90New Girls
http://www.discreetinfo.ch/discreet-ladies/
Wondering if anyone has seen any of the new girls?
Alicia looks like a good time. I might have to setup a appointment soon.
-
07-11-20 16:14 #14158Senior Member

Posts: 352Eb
I've had this happen twice. The first time I was brutally honest b / c the girl was disgusting. The 2nd time I was vague and just said we didn't click and I won't be back. But still, they blocked me. With all the fake reviews on there + blocking real reviews that are critical, it's hard to use them as a source.
Originally Posted by BFDeal
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




