Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 782 of 907 FirstFirst ... 282 682 732 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 832 882 ... LastLast
Results 11,716 to 11,730 of 13594
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1879
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddahJive  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that's the number. I double checked. She responded to texts yesterday but haven't heard back today, she Sd her bf is a pilot and gone most of time, she comes to Louisville with him, but she is from Colorado.
    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/visiti...tcall/20620864

    I got an answer a few days ago when she first posted this ad. Didn't get the chance to see her and haven't heard anything since. Also I could of swore she was her before under a different name.

  2. #1878

    Number for April UTR

    Quote Originally Posted by BuddahJive  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that's the number. I double checked. She responded to texts yesterday but haven't heard back today, she Sd her bf is a pilot and gone most of time, she comes to Louisville with him, but she is from Colorado.
    I texted that number Friday and got no response.

  3. #1877

    Number for April UTR

    Quote Originally Posted by Bwiser22  [View Original Post]
    Are you sure that's the right number? I got a older sounding male when I called. Thanks left you a PM as well.
    Yes, that's the number. I double checked. She responded to texts yesterday but haven't heard back today, she Sd her bf is a pilot and gone most of time, she comes to Louisville with him, but she is from Colorado.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails B9E46E2A-D8AD-4CC6-A275-6E3FA6B7D371.jpeg‎  

  4. #1876
    Quote Originally Posted by SmellFirst  [View Original Post]
    I've seen plenty of posts with bad reviews on her. Cash and dash or ghosting people.
    I'm sure it does happen, but how does a cash and dash happen if you go see them? You give the $, and a boyfriend / pimp walks in? You give the $, and they just refuse any service?

    If I go to their motel, I'm locking all the locks on the door. Doesn't mean someone couldn't attempt to come in, but it gives me a few seconds to grab what I need to be ready.

    Really kind of a rhetorical question, just a shame there are providers like that.

    Of course, most of them have drug or any number of other issues, and haven't made the best life choices so far.
    Also, it's a shame if this is the case with her.
    Her pics are absolutely gorgeous.

  5. #1875

    UTR girl

    Senior members. I know a girl UTR that needs little help and looking tonight. You can PM me for details. Only senior members please.

  6. #1874

    Anyone seen her

    I've been very curious about her myself. I texted a couple times but no response.

  7. #1873

  8. #1872

    Right number

    Quote Originally Posted by BuddahJive  [View Original Post]
    My friend April is in Louisville for a few.

    Early 20's, belly piercing, inked on arm and shoulders. She is a doll.

    And aims to please. Treat her very well. 1. 50 half.

    Her # (it's a burner I believe) is.

    (720) 279-4713.
    Are you sure that's the right number? I got a older sounding male when I called. Thanks left you a PM as well.

  9. #1871

  10. #1870
    Quote Originally Posted by BrDean1969  [View Original Post]
    So, with all the sites down, Escortfish is still rocking, for the time being.

    Ava, from St. MATTHEW'S is gorgeous. Anyone have any info?

    Thanks.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/5022194647/30351906
    I've seen plenty of posts with bad reviews on her. Cash and dash or ghosting people.

  11. #1869

    Italian Beauty

    I got a tip that one of my faves was back in town so I scheduled a quick outcall. I blew like a teenager with his first porn mag, quarantine has done a number on my endurance.

    Anyway, she is in town tonight and maybe tomorrow. I guess none of the major sites are working so here are some pics. Her digits from her old ads still work. Link: https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/italian-beauty/26684164 that one is from April, number still works.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image-2020-07-10-23-13-48.jpg‎   image-2020-07-10-23-13-44.jpg‎   image-2020-07-10-23-13-53.jpg‎  

  12. #1868
    Quote Originally Posted by Bendem69  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I had a similar experience with her except I didn't make it as far as setting anything up because she wanted money up front using a cash app.
    She is all drama. She has done the same to me. She texts me almost everyday needing a ride or money etc.

  13. #1867
    Quote Originally Posted by BrDean1969  [View Original Post]
    So, with all the sites down, Escortfish is still rocking, for the time being.

    Ava, from St. MATTHEW'S is gorgeous. Anyone have any info?

    Thanks.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/5022194647/30351906
    I avoided her because there were ripoff rumors.

  14. #1866

    Ava-Escortfish

    So, with all the sites down, Escortfish is still rocking, for the time being.

    Ava, from St. MATTHEW'S is gorgeous. Anyone have any info?

    Thanks.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/5022194647/30351906

  15. #1865
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMonday  [View Original Post]
    So if EB is down, what's 's go to site? Skip the games seems to be popular in Lexington but not Louisville. Idk?
    Skip the games is acting up too. Won't load.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape