Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 445 of 582 FirstFirst ... 345 395 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 495 545 ... LastLast
Results 6,661 to 6,675 of 8723
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2063
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBig2016  [View Original Post]
    I don't post much, but I am getting fed up with all fake ads lately.

    Here one from EscortFish.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/certif...n-out/30998801

    Kaylee is her name.

    You text her and she sound fun in the beginning, and she sends you 4 photos from calm to very sexy.

    She said she in Bridgeport, Her ad in New Haven and she lives in Hamden. Wow -.

    Then she gives you a site to verify your age, etc. This is where you have to have your head examine.

    It all fake. And once you give your email address you will see spam for a very long time (I know because I did this once and never again).
    I get your frustration and yes they are getting worse but it is cyclical and good ones will be up if we all stop giving deposits to these fake ones. I don't care how many reviews you have or how fine you are or how many times you got got. No deposits. Stick to that and they will go away. I'm visiting here and in Virginia it's exactly the same ads. I look for obvious giveaways kg for weight or email address or just stupid phrases like you'll like my boobs who says that? LOL. Cost is another 80 hour? Obvious nobody does that. Be vigilant and you will find some nuggets. I was here 3 days and found one that was pretty good no drama. Stay safe happy hunting.

  2. #2062

    Certified **** ♡128175;128150; Juicy & tight ♡ DEEP throat QUEEN

    I don't post much, but I am getting fed up with all fake ads lately.

    Here one from EscortFish.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/certif...n-out/30998801

    Kaylee is her name.

    You text her and she sound fun in the beginning, and she sends you 4 photos from calm to very sexy.

    She said she in Bridgeport, Her ad in New Haven and she lives in Hamden. Wow -.

    Then she gives you a site to verify your age, etc. This is where you have to have your head examine.

    It all fake. And once you give your email address you will see spam for a very long time (I know because I did this once and never again).

  3. #2061

  4. #2060

    Brazilians

    New to the group looking for something in the Milford-new haven area.

  5. #2059

    I'd be careful

    Quote Originally Posted by BBFreak  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few months ago when she first came onto the scene. The service was okay and she's definitely not the one responding to texts so there's likely a pimp involved.
    She definitely has a "pimp" I've seen ads with her and her "man" for threesomes.

  6. #2058
    Quote Originally Posted by AllKindsOfNutz  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure I'm in the right section but the ad was in new haven so just figured I'd ask. Had anyone seen this little one? I can swear I've seen her post before but not sure. Look smol and kinda like a spinner but don't remember if there was a rip off report. Any help would be cool.

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/ma...a/878880793663
    I saw her a few months ago when she first came onto the scene. The service was okay and she's definitely not the one responding to texts so there's likely a pimp involved.

  7. #2057

    Have you seen her LOL

    I'm not sure I'm in the right section but the ad was in new haven so just figured I'd ask. Had anyone seen this little one? I can swear I've seen her post before but not sure. Look smol and kinda like a spinner but don't remember if there was a rip off report. Any help would be cool.

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/ma...a/878880793663

  8. #2056

    East haven red head

    Anyone know about this girl? Seems fake with the call me not text. If not any actual posts for girls in new haven area you mongers like? I went back 7 pages and not much for reviews on real girls.

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...o/977129447699

  9. #2055

    Milford

    I am from Milford can anyone send me a reliable number to call for outcall. Or if anyone is willing to PM xinas number I would be very appreciative! Thanks.

  10. #2054
    Quote Originally Posted by Chka98  [View Original Post]
    Check my post, not the same girl LOL.

  11. #2053

    No Clue I wish I knew

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatBoyTruth  [View Original Post]
    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/earlyb...cials/30250030

    Haven't seen Emma post in over a month, I have her personal number and she doesn't answer. Anyone know what happened? She was always really sweet to me so hoping nothing bad.
    I was getting ready to pull the trigger and set something up now that CT has turned the corner on the virus but poof she was gone. If you find out let me know.

  12. #2052

    Emma

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatBoyTruth  [View Original Post]
    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/earlyb...cials/30250030

    Haven't seen Emma post in over a month, I have her personal number and she doesn't answer. Anyone know what happened? She was always really sweet to me so hoping nothing bad.
    She posted today.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/?...&keywords=Emma

  13. #2051

    Anyone know what happened to Emma?

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/earlyb...cials/30250030

    Haven't seen Emma post in over a month, I have her personal number and she doesn't answer. Anyone know what happened? She was always really sweet to me so hoping nothing bad.

  14. #2050

    Ricki

    Anyone seen Ricki recently? Used to see her in Bridgeport / Stratford but not having any luck connecting. Certainly hope everything's ok.

  15. #2049
    Senior Member


    Posts: 576
    Post edited...

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape