Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,676 to 6,690 of 8728
-
07-11-20 16:37 #2053Senior Member

Posts: 29No Clue I wish I knew
I was getting ready to pull the trigger and set something up now that CT has turned the corner on the virus but poof she was gone. If you find out let me know.
Originally Posted by ThatBoyTruth
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-20 16:36 #2052Senior Member

Posts: 105Emma
She posted today.
Originally Posted by ThatBoyTruth
[View Original Post]
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/?...&keywords=Emma
-
07-11-20 10:34 #2051Senior Member

Posts: 329Anyone know what happened to Emma?
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/earlyb...cials/30250030
Haven't seen Emma post in over a month, I have her personal number and she doesn't answer. Anyone know what happened? She was always really sweet to me so hoping nothing bad.
-
07-11-20 08:59 #2050Senior Member

Posts: 215Ricki
Anyone seen Ricki recently? Used to see her in Bridgeport / Stratford but not having any luck connecting. Certainly hope everything's ok.
-
07-10-20 15:38 #2049Senior Member

Posts: 576Post edited...
-
07-10-20 02:10 #2048Regular Member

Posts: 21[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
07-08-20 20:13 #2047Senior Member

Posts: 60Amy sky
The first one is miss any she's a bit pricey but well worth it I've seen her many times. She hot very GFE and apparently travels to the isles now. If you have the extra flowers I'd call her immediately.
-
07-08-20 18:57 #2046Senior Member

Posts: 110Second one is screaming fake.
Originally Posted by Novmode
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-20 15:26 #2045Regular Member

Posts: 8Info?
Any info on either of these 2?
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...t/390356964504
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...e/244239037301
-
07-08-20 13:25 #2044Senior Member

Posts: 838Roxy BBW
I was traveling back from a day at the beach, and wanted release after seeing all the girls in thongs. I hit up a bunch of numbers but no responses until Roxy hmu. Offered deep throat for cheap and incall. She is huge. She is shaped with a big belly and saggy tits. She got on the bed to suck me off. I deep throated her. She takes the D well. She was rolling around the bed I massaged her ugly tits. I FIV and she was soaked. So flipped her around for doggy. Her pussy was sloppy. She moaned. Her ass was huge too. I finally came. I was out in 15 minutes.
QV. 8 BBBJ BBFS.
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...0/178198993473
-
07-07-20 22:29 #2043Senior Member

Posts: 59Any word on this one?
-
07-07-20 00:40 #2042Senior Member

Posts: 138Beside the fact that she has terrible form. I have no idea. Not the best choice of self defense weapon either. So yeah.
Originally Posted by Stickman55
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-20 23:40 #2041Senior Member

Posts: 105I was there about 40 minutes. She does FS.
Originally Posted by ThatBoyTruth
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-20 23:38 #2040Senior Member

Posts: 105Stiffed
Tried to see Tatiana today. Got her on the phone, set up the date, headed to Middletown, she never sent the address. Tried texting a few more times. Nothing. Waste of space.
Originally Posted by Stickman55
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-20 21:39 #2039Senior Member

Posts: 551Tatiana
Thought I left review of her but I guess not. Do not recommend! I saw her twice when she first posted 6 months ago. First time was in some Middletown apt that obviously wasn't her. Friendly and very talkative about all her experience and other clients. Visit was fine when we got down to business. Very good BBBJ and then some FS. She's very tight. I'm not big but I felt like I was about all she could handle. She's older, but body is decent. Not much on top. So about 2 weeks later I tried again. Same building in Middletown but we ended up in some apt that had no furniture. She gave me some BS story the they were getting it ready for her. Sure. Visit was awful. She was rushing the whole thing, wasn't into it, wanted to know when I going to finish and after kept babbling on about her life and hardships and, of course checking the phone for the next unsuspecting nice guy like myself!. NEVER REPEAT.
Originally Posted by Newbie58
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





