Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 715 of 978 FirstFirst ... 215 615 665 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 765 815 ... LastLast
Results 10,711 to 10,725 of 14666
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3956
    Quote Originally Posted by LayLow01  [View Original Post]
    Hey it's totally messed up right now with the sites being down so if anybody looking for a great time with an ebony freak, elsheia. Great time always. Lay low peeps.
    Btw she in Clearwater.
    Love me some ebony let me know please. Not heavy I hope.

  2. #3955

    Elyshia

    Hey it's totally messed up right now with the sites being down so if anybody looking for a great time with an ebony freak, elsheia 7273428725. Great time always. Lay low peeps.
    Btw she in Clearwater.

  3. #3954

    Six girls looking for business

    Know six girls desperately looking for business now that LC is down. I have a single point of contact for all of them. PM me for digits.

  4. #3953

    Tracey's Contact

    Here are very few providers that I will offer to help with a promo of sorts but Tracey is #1 on my list of any of you are trying to reach her shoot me a PM and I'll send the number. Her donations are already good for the experience so I hope you don't think this is an opportunity to lowball her. I know we all have ATF'S and because of the limited marketing venues available many of them are having troubles.

  5. #3952
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1417

    Blonde info

    Quote Originally Posted by FlavorFul1  [View Original Post]
    She is available and lookinf to see some folks for incall today and tomorrow at her private residence in West St. Pete. After tomorrow she will not be available for Incall for a few weeks. PM for details if you wish.
    Site not allowing me to send PMs, can you send me one?

  6. #3951

    Skip the games

    Is it down now too? I get a "can't find a server" message.

  7. #3950

    Big boobed dirty blonde UTR in St. Pete

    She is available and lookinf to see some folks for incall today and tomorrow at her private residence in West St. Pete. After tomorrow she will not be available for Incall for a few weeks. PM for details if you wish.

  8. #3949

    She changed her posting. Do not date her!


  9. #3948
    BlueEyes1
    Guest

    Sent you a pm

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRider50  [View Original Post]
    I used to get irritated at the guys who wanted to "trade" information on providers, but now I get it. If you want a so so provider to get a hundred texts post her info. If you want a chosen few to know about her, she will get some more business from proven mongers. With that being said, if you would like to be on an elite list of SM that actually are out in the trenches, and want to share info, especially UTR's PM me.
    Sent you a PM!

  10. #3947

    Ellie at St. Pt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Beavo  [View Original Post]
    My experiences with her exactly.

    Her bubble butt will make your knees weak.
    Thanks guys for reviews here. I had a chance to meet her early this week. I agree she got a nice butt and good CBJ. Somehow I couldn't connect well. I am not planning to repeat but YMMV.

    Thanks.

    Raj.

  11. #3946

    She is available today and tonight.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlavorFul1  [View Original Post]
    New Brunette UTR in Seminole. 5'5" 135 A / B cups. PM me for more info.
    She is available today and tonight.

  12. #3945
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1484

    Fakes

    Quote Originally Posted by BankShot  [View Original Post]
    Looks like a bunch of fake / scam ads on skipthegames. They all want you to send a text to an email address with a certain word in the subject line. Then they will send you a phone number within X seconds. Really? Texts don't have a subject line. Emails do. It's just a bunch of really weird ads with too good to be true photos.
    We would notice them less if there were more local girls advertising.

  13. #3944

    Asap

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    One on the top right looks like the other ad cept hair color not near as red. Odd posting w several girls in it but the real question is who the hell is this OMG.

    I want this ASAP.
    Those are pics that use to be used here during early 2000's. Complete fake.

  14. #3943

    Fake ads on skipthegames

    Looks like a bunch of fake / scam ads on skipthegames. They all want you to send a text to an email address with a certain word in the subject line. Then they will send you a phone number within X seconds. Really? Texts don't have a subject line. Emails do. It's just a bunch of really weird ads with too good to be true photos.

  15. #3942
    Quote Originally Posted by TalkStory  [View Original Post]
    She seemed nice on phone and in-person when I saw her more than a month ago. However unless she has cleaned up the smell below and had a skin cleanup done for legs / butt, I wouldn't go back. I usually take the loss and move on but she asked me why I lost my firmness and as a public service I told her about the smell LOL.
    Very true with the YMMV but I got to see her fresh and clean and nothing that was a red flag to me. We catch girls on good days and bad, stay safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape