Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 412 of 691 FirstFirst ... 312 362 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 462 512 ... LastLast
Results 6,166 to 6,180 of 10359
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4194
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1840

    Kaylee

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonWhite1469  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering if anyone has had the company of Kaylee? Didn't see any reviews of her. Was wondering if she is real.

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...e/438145511055
    I've seen this MILF though not recently. Not bad for her age and ended up seeing her twice, BBBJ was slightly above average, on our first visit we went through all the positions until I deposited a full load in her pussy doggie then on a second encounter about a week later had her bent over the arm of her couch slamming my cock deep into her asshole until I unloaded deep in her ass. Twice was enough for me, she's nice enough but just didn't get me all that excited though I could see where she might do it for some guys. Actually if she lived closer to me I'd probably hit that ass ever now and again. JD.

  2. #4193

    Using the Search function

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonWhite1469  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering if anyone has had the company of Kaylee? Didn't see any reviews of her. Was wondering if she is real.

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...e/438145511055
    I would start by navigating to the main Daytona forum page. Above the blue bar with the column headings you will find a grey bar with a "Search Forum" drop down on the right hand side. I would click that and when the search field drops down, I would type in "Kaylee" and then click the "Search" button. When you do this, 43 records should come up as of today. Almost all of the first 20-or-so are reviews or mentions of your girl. There are probably many more, but I can't verify the backpage links that prevailed before April 2018 (pre-FOSTA).

    So, is the lass real? In the sense you mean, yes, she is real.

    Will the lass you meet look like her ad pics and be 32 years old like the ad claims? No.

  3. #4192

    Kaylee

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonWhite1469  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering if anyone has had the company of Kaylee? Didn't see any reviews of her. Was wondering if she is real.

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...e/438145511055
    Haven't sampled her at this point, but she's been around a long while. Seems like a brother was comparing her to Lexi, I think, recently. Check under Lexi, Lexy, etc. And see what you come up with.

  4. #4191

    Quality in daytona

    Hey guys.

    In town for the night from Jax. Looking forward some quality, not to worried about price, any suggestions?

  5. #4190

    Kaylee

    Was wondering if anyone has had the company of Kaylee? Didn't see any reviews of her. Was wondering if she is real.

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...e/438145511055

  6. #4189

    Kim question

    I've been meaning to pay wee Kim a visit for a while now. If you've had your eye on the lass as well you've probably noticed that she's recently refreshed her STG images.

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...i/856398728755

    http://archive.ph/I4q2Y

    It's that second picture that's giving me pause. Is this just an unflattering image, or is Kim perhaps eating for two these days? Does anyone have first-hand knowledge on this point? Also, does anyone have any current information about the lass in general that they haven't already shared on the open forum?

    Cheers!

  7. #4188

    Geena

    Quote Originally Posted by NewAgain  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream that I visited this gal yesterday eve. Typical comms, she was in the and. Atlantic ave not too far from downtown, decent room. She was as advertised, good body, and great fake cans. GFE but not passionate, but not mechanical. I negotiated a half for. 8 and it was worth the admission price. Normal activities, very little kissing, but good oral (not great) and a nice kitty that was a decent horse back rider to finish. Had to self clean up, and immediately after the deed, she was checking her phone, but hey, it is her business to run, far be it from me to tell her how to run her corporation. https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...d/798965529359.
    She actually has some decent reviews in jax so no surprise really.

  8. #4187
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1840

    Deland

    Saw this cutie in Deland, sweet girl with a wide open menu. Great body but her teeth re a little jacked up but over all very pretty. Definitely try to make you happy and I'll be repeating when I'm in the area. JD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MjQ2MzM0NTM1MmM5YWFkNDQ3YjYwNjE3N2U5N2ViYWM1YTExZjM.jpg‎  

  9. #4186

    Geena

    Had a dream that I visited this gal yesterday eve. Typical comms, she was in the and. Atlantic ave not too far from downtown, decent room. She was as advertised, good body, and great fake cans. GFE but not passionate, but not mechanical. I negotiated a half for. 8 and it was worth the admission price. Normal activities, very little kissing, but good oral (not great) and a nice kitty that was a decent horse back rider to finish. Had to self clean up, and immediately after the deed, she was checking her phone, but hey, it is her business to run, far be it from me to tell her how to run her corporation. https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...d/798965529359.

  10. #4185

    Gasp!

    Quote Originally Posted by NewAgain  [View Original Post]
    At what point would anyone pay $300 an hour for virtually any Daytona girl? https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...p/934568213444 Maybe I am cheap, but a nut is a nut. Within reason of course. Just my. 02 but geesh, come on here.
    Who are you and what have you done with NewAgain?

  11. #4184
    Quote Originally Posted by NewAgain  [View Original Post]
    At what point would anyone pay $300 an hour for virtually any Daytona girl? https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...p/934568213444 Maybe I am cheap, but a nut is a nut. Within reason of course. Just my. 02 but geesh, come on here.
    Okay, she's cute. But $300/ hr?

    NOBODY is that cute.

  12. #4183

    She looks fun

    Quote Originally Posted by NewAgain  [View Original Post]
    At what point would anyone pay $300 an hour for virtually any Daytona girl? https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...p/934568213444 Maybe I am cheap, but a nut is a nut. Within reason of course. Just my. 02 but geesh, come on here.
    I'd pay it.

    Tyrion.

  13. #4182

    GPS Alert

    At what point would anyone pay $300 an hour for virtually any Daytona girl? https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...p/934568213444 Maybe I am cheap, but a nut is a nut. Within reason of course. Just my. 02 but geesh, come on here.

  14. #4181

    Locations vary

    Without going into too much detail, she has been laid off, and has had a terrible time of it. Had all her money and laptop stolen from another provider she trusted, and doesn't have enough money to fund a good hotel to work out of. She is a sweet girl, and is fantastic at what she does. I have seen her at least a dozen times. Each one as good as the last.

    Quote Originally Posted by TopKat  [View Original Post]
    Seen her a few days ago, location terrible worst on Ridgewood, however real nice tits don't look as good as they were at one time, ass good, service good head actually very good, missionary, doggy and any position okay.

    Would definitely repeat at those prices $80 all in.

  15. #4180

    Maybe

    Quote Originally Posted by NSB200  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone (other than myself) notice or care how filthy this girls hands are? I am pretty sure the mechanic at the auto repair shop has cleaner nails!

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/sexy-peruvian/30217733
    She doesn't wash up after prostrate massage.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape