Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,711 to 13,725 of 26928
-
07-11-20 11:51 #13218Senior Member

Posts: 1244Rachelina
I'm not wanting to meet her so I thought I'd ask her about BBFS for your info that if she got upset and blocked me it didn't matter. I texted that she was being discussed and that BBFS was asked about and that she may want to add / mention if that was an option on her site and asked if it was an option. Her reply was "No BBFS. " So now you all can go from there.
-
07-11-20 10:49 #13217Senior Member

Posts: 179Rachelina
I very much doubt she offers BBFS. I've seen her for FS sessions, she puts the condom right on the night-stand ready for use. I have never asked her or any provider for BBFS, so it never came up.
Originally Posted by LongDStyle
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-20 09:32 #13216Senior Member

Posts: 1264I'm able to get in STG as well. At first I wasn't able to but list crawler is completely down on all their pages (max 80, escort alligator, etc.). Beware on STG tho, their main page doesn't separate trannies from girls. And theirs a definite higher amount of scams and fake ads.
Originally Posted by TitSucker
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-20 09:26 #13215Senior Member

Posts: 1264Do you know if BBFS is on the menu? I see she has Intimate GFE Companionship listed. But GFE has a vastly different meaning to most as I’ve found out.
Originally Posted by Dodge55
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-20 09:12 #13214Senior Member

Posts: 393I love her. I missed that she is in town. Any idea how long she will be in Illinois?
Originally Posted by Dodge55
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-20 08:36 #13213Senior Member

Posts: 179Rachelina is in town until Tuesday
In my opinion, greatest bbbjcimsw I've ever had. Nice lady, too.
http://www.sexyrachelinafla.net/home
-
07-11-20 03:06 #13212Senior Member

Posts: 197Lockdown
I've been checking out some girls on Alligator and you all know what happened there. Them is still up and I see one of my faves there. If anyone else has found where they went, please pm. Thanks, SL.
-
07-11-20 02:32 #13211Senior Member

Posts: 285Shut down
I was informed as well a few days ago. That adultsearch wouldn't be available and that I save the number. They texted me from 2 different numbers with the same message.
Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-20 02:29 #13210Senior Member

Posts: 204Not all yet
I'm still able to access STG with no problems. However, I don't think a government entity would be doing this. Why would they reroute US escort listings to other escort / hookup sites? Doesn't make sense. Sounds like a internet routing issue to me, that is someone hacked these sites and changed the routing within their networks. Or hacked the websites themselves to reroute the traffic. Unless the US sites were visible to the internet, in which case the domain routers got hacked / corrupted / poisoned.
Originally Posted by Nuscore
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-20 00:55 #13209Senior Member

Posts: 60STG seems fine?
For me, the skip the games seems to load, but super slow. Escort fish is working fine. All other sites mentioned are no longer working. Listcrawler actually has not been working for me for over a month.
Originally Posted by Nuscore
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-20 23:08 #13208Senior Member

Posts: 43Been looking
Yeah both Listcrawler and megapersonals both redirect to bs sites. Skipthegames is completely offline, escort fish is still working but some ads are at least 17 hrs old or more. Backpagegals is still running and ads updating. Escortindex is out too.
Originally Posted by Nuscore
[View Original Post]
Was able to look at listcrawler for a bit just by googling and looking at a cached page (grant that as far as you can go, no clicking anywhere else or next pages. Don't know what is else is next, I have some numbers save so I guess if I need I can take a plunge but don't know.
-
07-10-20 22:54 #13207Senior Member

Posts: 251Adult Search has been up but the phone numbers were xxxx's. I figured that was the beginning. I just hope this site stays up.
Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-20 21:58 #13206Senior Member

Posts: 936Major Shut Down
I was recently informed by a booker that a lot of major sites would be shut down including Adult Search. I didn't think much of it at the time because they are known to be disingenuous. But it appears it's actually happening. Not sure how they would know in advance.
-
07-10-20 18:45 #13205Regular Member

Posts: 3Not only Listcrawler. Megapersonals, Skip the Games and Escort Fish are all down. Adult Search and Adult Look seem to be up, but no telling how recently the ads are.
Originally Posted by Layne123
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-20 16:47 #13204Senior Member

Posts: 1620Ok yea
It's been awhile, however I thought one could not access reviews until one reviewed. I gave a traveler a glowing review or made positive comments. I forget now which. But I see that this is something else happening. The thought police are after us!! What a world!
Originally Posted by Pipesargent
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





