Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Let Us Relieve Your Tension
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21955

    Old Ocean Blue in Irvine near JWA

    Anyone know where the ladies from the old Ocean Blue in Irvine across from JWA went?

    Particularly looking for the one that went by the name Angie.

    Her massages were on point as well as the HE.

  2. #21954

    Ocrelaxspa

    Quote Originally Posted by MentalWais  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to the ocrelaxspa (insta handle) ? Seems like a lot of the same girls from the Honey Spa days?
    It's honey.

  3. #21953
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueberryScone  [View Original Post]
    They're open, I just called. Thinking of visiting Stella.
    While you were thinking about Stella. I was getting a nice BBBJCIM for 22 mins oh my god that was glorious lalaaaaa. It was a Korean blow job even better. Well I'm going home an jumping in the pool my legs are weak.

  4. #21952
    Quote Originally Posted by Newby8  [View Original Post]
    They haven't responded to any texts. I have a feeling they may be closed down?
    They're open, I just called. Thinking of visiting Stella.

  5. #21951
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156
    Looks like Krystal and trish are taking appointments again, get it while it's hot!

  6. #21950
    Quote Originally Posted by Newby8  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Tina 3 times at 6*. Everytime its gets a little better.
    Good job rookie. I'm going out to the ballpark today.

  7. #21949

    I played catch with Tina

    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    I was going to go to Delilah spa in orange. It might have some good potential. But I needed to go somewhere where I could get a good confidence booster. So I went to the 6 star lounge. And met a girl named Tina. Boy she can take a good pounding. Didn't ask about Emily. I really thought the manager was going to send me down to AAA.
    I've seen Tina 3 times at 6*. Everytime its gets a little better.

  8. #21948

    Detox

    They haven't responded to any texts. I have a feeling they may be closed down?

  9. #21947
    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    There's a wealth of information on prior threads so I suggest you just read through everything. Rookie. Ie Hot girls. Sometimes people say hot girls and you get there and there a five or six. With a wooden leg. I suggest just roll the dice try one of the places in Costa Mesa people talk about. And don't set your standards too high.
    What is your favorite place?

  10. #21946
    Quote Originally Posted by Solstice926  [View Original Post]
    Hey I'm new to the thread, is there a list where I can view all the locations that offer HE / BJ near irvine or costa mesa? I'm a little confused on the thread and how you all know what location you're talking about.

    If anyone could recommend a place near irvine with hot girls I'd appreciate it.
    There's a wealth of information on prior threads so I suggest you just read through everything. Rookie. Ie Hot girls. Sometimes people say hot girls and you get there and there a five or six. With a wooden leg. I suggest just roll the dice try one of the places in Costa Mesa people talk about. And don't set your standards too high.

  11. #21945

    Rm

    Get an account with RM (rubmaps).

    Quote Originally Posted by Solstice926  [View Original Post]
    Hey I'm new to the thread, is there a list where I can view all the locations that offer HE / BJ near irvine or costa mesa? I'm a little confused on the thread and how you all know what location you're talking about.

    If anyone could recommend a place near irvine with hot girls I'd appreciate it.

  12. #21944

    Oc relax spa

    Has anyone been to the ocrelaxspa (insta handle) ? Seems like a lot of the same girls from the Honey Spa days?

  13. #21943
    Quote Originally Posted by Harbors  [View Original Post]
    According to RB.

    Lake is a HE place. Most commonly reviewed are Helen and Tina. Both have OK reviews. No one seems to be breaking their backs to go see them.

    Same for Sunshine. There is an Emily and Tina there. They are reviewed the most. This Emily has slightly better reviews than the first.
    Thanks for the info!

  14. #21942

    Edinger and Fairview

    This is the place with no name other than the "Massage" sign. I got there a little after 10:00 am this morning. There were two workers there, and one going in, all masked. I drew Amy, dressed in really short shorts. The walls of the room went all the way to the ceiling, but the doorway was blocked by just a curtain. The room was so small it was hard to maneuver when undressing and dressing again. Amy obviously has massage training. The massage was great. Early on, I gently put fingers on her thigh two times, and each time she pulled away. The massage was so good, I thought I was going to strike out completely, but on the flip, 20 minutes in, I got a pleasant HJ. Afterwards, she continued the massage so I got the full half hour, something I really appreciate. Amy looked Viet, but said she was from Beijing.

    The one downside was the negotiation. She wanted point6, I indicated point5. She insisted, so I started to get up off the table, then she relented. I hate this kind of thing. I thought point5 was a stretch for a HJ anyway, but the entrance fee was only point3.

    My strong impression is that nothing beyond a HJ is available here.

    Now to go back to the lead-in, I thought it was time for me to stop just standing on the platform built by my friends here and writing mostly "me too" reports, and instead explore something not previously reviewed, at least not for a few months. Yesterday I saw that the door of Heavenly was open, so I went by today, but no, it was locked up again. So I resolved to drive down Fairview and stop at the first place I saw that I didn't recognize from a forum review. That's what got me to the place at Fairview and Edinger.

    Lift Her Up.

  15. #21941

    List of MP that offer HE / BJ

    Hey I'm new to the thread, is there a list where I can view all the locations that offer HE / BJ near irvine or costa mesa? I'm a little confused on the thread and how you all know what location you're talking about.

    If anyone could recommend a place near irvine with hot girls I'd appreciate it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape