Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,716 to 11,730 of 13594
-
07-11-20 21:37 #1879Senior Member

Posts: 90https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/visiti...tcall/20620864
Originally Posted by BuddahJive
[View Original Post]
I got an answer a few days ago when she first posted this ad. Didn't get the chance to see her and haven't heard anything since. Also I could of swore she was her before under a different name.
-
07-11-20 21:15 #1878Senior Member

Posts: 379Number for April UTR
I texted that number Friday and got no response.
Originally Posted by BuddahJive
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-20 20:24 #1877Senior Member

Posts: 88Number for April UTR
Yes, that's the number. I double checked. She responded to texts yesterday but haven't heard back today, she Sd her bf is a pilot and gone most of time, she comes to Louisville with him, but she is from Colorado.
Originally Posted by Bwiser22
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-20 18:54 #1876Senior Member

Posts: 36I'm sure it does happen, but how does a cash and dash happen if you go see them? You give the $, and a boyfriend / pimp walks in? You give the $, and they just refuse any service?
Originally Posted by SmellFirst
[View Original Post]
If I go to their motel, I'm locking all the locks on the door. Doesn't mean someone couldn't attempt to come in, but it gives me a few seconds to grab what I need to be ready.
Really kind of a rhetorical question, just a shame there are providers like that.
Of course, most of them have drug or any number of other issues, and haven't made the best life choices so far.
Also, it's a shame if this is the case with her.
Her pics are absolutely gorgeous.
-
07-11-20 17:38 #1875Senior Member

Posts: 382UTR girl
Senior members. I know a girl UTR that needs little help and looking tonight. You can PM me for details. Only senior members please.
-
07-11-20 14:43 #1874Senior Member

Posts: 53Anyone seen her
I've been very curious about her myself. I texted a couple times but no response.
Originally Posted by MoparGuy2010
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-20 14:22 #1873Senior Member

Posts: 104It's fake.
Originally Posted by MoparGuy2010
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-20 14:20 #1872Senior Member

Posts: 123Right number
Are you sure that's the right number? I got a older sounding male when I called. Thanks left you a PM as well.
Originally Posted by BuddahJive
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-20 07:40 #1871Senior Member

Posts: 70Anyone seen her?
-
07-11-20 00:13 #1870Senior Member

Posts: 30I've seen plenty of posts with bad reviews on her. Cash and dash or ghosting people.
Originally Posted by BrDean1969
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-20 23:29 #1869Senior Member

Posts: 72Italian Beauty
I got a tip that one of my faves was back in town so I scheduled a quick outcall. I blew like a teenager with his first porn mag, quarantine has done a number on my endurance.
Anyway, she is in town tonight and maybe tomorrow. I guess none of the major sites are working so here are some pics. Her digits from her old ads still work. Link: https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/italian-beauty/26684164 that one is from April, number still works.
-
07-10-20 22:37 #1868Senior Member

Posts: 245She is all drama. She has done the same to me. She texts me almost everyday needing a ride or money etc.
Originally Posted by Bendem69
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-20 21:57 #1867Senior Member

Posts: 104I avoided her because there were ripoff rumors.
Originally Posted by BrDean1969
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-20 20:15 #1866Senior Member

Posts: 36Ava-Escortfish
So, with all the sites down, Escortfish is still rocking, for the time being.
Ava, from St. MATTHEW'S is gorgeous. Anyone have any info?
Thanks.
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/5022194647/30351906
-
07-10-20 18:35 #1865Senior Member

Posts: 382Skip the games is acting up too. Won't load.
Originally Posted by BlueMonday
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





