Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 915 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 415 815 865 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 965 1015 1415 ... LastLast
Results 13,711 to 13,725 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13218

    Rachelina

    I'm not wanting to meet her so I thought I'd ask her about BBFS for your info that if she got upset and blocked me it didn't matter. I texted that she was being discussed and that BBFS was asked about and that she may want to add / mention if that was an option on her site and asked if it was an option. Her reply was "No BBFS. " So now you all can go from there.

  2. #13217

    Rachelina

    Quote Originally Posted by LongDStyle  [View Original Post]
    Do you know if BBFS is on the menu? I see she has Intimate GFE Companionship listed. But GFE has a vastly different meaning to most as Ive found out.
    I very much doubt she offers BBFS. I've seen her for FS sessions, she puts the condom right on the night-stand ready for use. I have never asked her or any provider for BBFS, so it never came up.

  3. #13216
    Quote Originally Posted by TitSucker  [View Original Post]
    I'm still able to access STG with no problems. However, I don't think a government entity would be doing this. Why would they reroute US escort listings to other escort / hookup sites? Doesn't make sense. Sounds like a internet routing issue to me, that is someone hacked these sites and changed the routing within their networks. Or hacked the websites themselves to reroute the traffic. Unless the US sites were visible to the internet, in which case the domain routers got hacked / corrupted / poisoned.
    I'm able to get in STG as well. At first I wasn't able to but list crawler is completely down on all their pages (max 80, escort alligator, etc.). Beware on STG tho, their main page doesn't separate trannies from girls. And theirs a definite higher amount of scams and fake ads.

  4. #13215
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodge55  [View Original Post]
    In my opinion, greatest bbbjcimsw I've ever had. Nice lady, too.

    http://www.sexyrachelinafla.net/home
    Do you know if BBFS is on the menu? I see she has Intimate GFE Companionship listed. But GFE has a vastly different meaning to most as I’ve found out.

  5. #13214
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodge55  [View Original Post]
    In my opinion, greatest bbbjcimsw I've ever had. Nice lady, too.

    http://www.sexyrachelinafla.net/home
    I love her. I missed that she is in town. Any idea how long she will be in Illinois?

  6. #13213

    Rachelina is in town until Tuesday

    In my opinion, greatest bbbjcimsw I've ever had. Nice lady, too.

    http://www.sexyrachelinafla.net/home

  7. #13212

    Lockdown

    I've been checking out some girls on Alligator and you all know what happened there. Them is still up and I see one of my faves there. If anyone else has found where they went, please pm. Thanks, SL.

  8. #13211

    Shut down

    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    I was recently informed by a booker that a lot of major sites would be shut down including Adult Search. I didn't think much of it at the time because they are known to be disingenuous. But it appears it's actually happening. Not sure how they would know in advance.
    I was informed as well a few days ago. That adultsearch wouldn't be available and that I save the number. They texted me from 2 different numbers with the same message.

  9. #13210

    Not all yet

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuscore  [View Original Post]
    Not only Listcrawler. Megapersonals, Skip the Games and Escort Fish are all down. Adult Search and Adult Look seem to be up, but no telling how recently the ads are.
    I'm still able to access STG with no problems. However, I don't think a government entity would be doing this. Why would they reroute US escort listings to other escort / hookup sites? Doesn't make sense. Sounds like a internet routing issue to me, that is someone hacked these sites and changed the routing within their networks. Or hacked the websites themselves to reroute the traffic. Unless the US sites were visible to the internet, in which case the domain routers got hacked / corrupted / poisoned.

  10. #13209

    STG seems fine?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuscore  [View Original Post]
    Not only Listcrawler. Megapersonals, Skip the Games and Escort Fish are all down. Adult Search and Adult Look seem to be up, but no telling how recently the ads are.
    For me, the skip the games seems to load, but super slow. Escort fish is working fine. All other sites mentioned are no longer working. Listcrawler actually has not been working for me for over a month.

  11. #13208

    Been looking

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuscore  [View Original Post]
    Not only Listcrawler. Megapersonals, Skip the Games and Escort Fish are all down. Adult Search and Adult Look seem to be up, but no telling how recently the ads are.
    Yeah both Listcrawler and megapersonals both redirect to bs sites. Skipthegames is completely offline, escort fish is still working but some ads are at least 17 hrs old or more. Backpagegals is still running and ads updating. Escortindex is out too.

    Was able to look at listcrawler for a bit just by googling and looking at a cached page (grant that as far as you can go, no clicking anywhere else or next pages. Don't know what is else is next, I have some numbers save so I guess if I need I can take a plunge but don't know.

  12. #13207
    Adult Search has been up but the phone numbers were xxxx's. I figured that was the beginning. I just hope this site stays up.

    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    I was recently informed by a booker that a lot of major sites would be shut down including Adult Search. I didn't think much of it at the time because they are known to be disingenuous. But it appears it's actually happening. Not sure how they would know in advance.

  13. #13206

    Major Shut Down

    I was recently informed by a booker that a lot of major sites would be shut down including Adult Search. I didn't think much of it at the time because they are known to be disingenuous. But it appears it's actually happening. Not sure how they would know in advance.

  14. #13205
    Quote Originally Posted by Layne123  [View Original Post]
    Same for me on WiFi and cellular. It looks like it's down.
    Not only Listcrawler. Megapersonals, Skip the Games and Escort Fish are all down. Adult Search and Adult Look seem to be up, but no telling how recently the ads are.

  15. #13204

    Ok yea

    Quote Originally Posted by Pipesargent  [View Original Post]
    Yea not sure either I don't do reviews or anything on the site I just browse.
    It's been awhile, however I thought one could not access reviews until one reviewed. I gave a traveler a glowing review or made positive comments. I forget now which. But I see that this is something else happening. The thought police are after us!! What a world!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape