Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 358 of 524 FirstFirst ... 258 308 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 408 458 ... LastLast
Results 5,356 to 5,370 of 7852
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2497
    Senior Member


    Posts: 129

    New Girl?

    Link was no good. But this is her. Anybody ever seen her before? Feel like she was up here before but not sure.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20200713-044701_Instagram.jpg‎  

  2. #2496

    Jas and friend

    I've seen jasmine with all of her friends. She deff provides the nest doubles I have ever had regardles of who she is working with. But, bella bellz and sophie are deff my two favorites. Sophie is smokin hot though and they make a great team. Never had any issues with jasmine smelling and sbes been my atf for the last five years I met her working at scores. Neighborhood is nice and there's tons of parking on and off street.

  3. #2495
    Senior Member


    Posts: 129

    New Girl?

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...x/574977757165

    Anybody seen her before? Feel she use to be around before but not sure.

  4. #2494
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox141  [View Original Post]
    Poo,

    What's the neighborhood like?

    Blue.
    Decent neighborhood, easy access from the highway (if you need to take it). But like putnamanthony said, she's a high volume girl. So unless you have her shower beforehand you might be getting a can of tuna.

  5. #2493
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox141  [View Original Post]
    Poo,

    What's the neighborhood like?

    Blue.
    It's likely as jasmines place, which is a decent neighborhood.

  6. #2492

    Jasmine & friend

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox141  [View Original Post]
    Poo,

    What's the neighborhood like?

    Blue.
    Neighborhood is safe. She Shares an apartment with other gals. The only problem is Jasmine is very busy and kitty tends to smell if she doesn't wash. I've been with her and when I went down I smelled Charlie Tuna.

    Stay safe.

    AJ.

  7. #2491

  8. #2490

    Wow Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...e/918662124083

    I will say two things about them: 1. Wow and 2. If you are looking for something in Waterbury reasonably priced and "Wow", give them a call.

    Amazed, truly amazed. Poo.
    Poo,

    What's the neighborhood like?

    Blue.

  9. #2489
    Quote Originally Posted by StashPipe  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately she got picked up by wtby popo on 6/11, they're hitting her with like 30 charges, 4 felonies, all unrelated to the game, she's been dodging warrants for years. She's def going to do some time.
    Dang. I saw her couple weeks before that. She had her own struggles but was sweet and will be missed.

  10. #2488

    Gentelmen

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...e/918662124083

    I will say two things about them: 1. Wow and 2. If you are looking for something in Waterbury reasonably priced and "Wow", give them a call.

    Amazed, truly amazed. Poo.

  11. #2487
    Quote Originally Posted by Dickcheney  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else tried this evening? Cityx last month now this. Can't a man relax.
    Quote Originally Posted by Toastymanor  [View Original Post]
    Might have been another DOS (Denial Of Service) attack. This type of attack is usually done by hitting the target such as a web server with too many requests at the same time. I believe that STG has had this happen before.
    I couldn't load it late yesterday afternoon. I was able to view it this morning. I thought it was shut down also.

  12. #2486

    Appears to be working fine this morning.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dickcheney  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else tried this evening? Cityx last month now this. Can't a man relax.
    Might have been another DOS (Denial Of Service) attack. This type of attack is usually done by hitting the target such as a web server with too many requests at the same time. I believe that STG has had this happen before.

  13. #2485
    Quote Originally Posted by StashPipe  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately she got picked up by wtby popo on 6/11, they're hitting her with like 30 charges, 4 felonies, all unrelated to the game, she's been dodging warrants for years. She's def going to do some time.
    Damn it. She was close to where I live. I saw her 2 days before that too. Is there anyone else in Bristol anyone can recommend? Here or in pm?

  14. #2484

    Skip the games down?

    Anyone else tried this evening? Cityx last month now this. Can't a man relax.

  15. #2483
    Quote Originally Posted by Prober  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to Jesse from Bristol / Waterbury? And don't ask for a link, there isn't one.
    I actually came across her FB page a couple weeks ago. She's been staying at a pre-trip travel agency awaiting to go on her state sponsored vacation.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape