Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Let Us Relieve Your Tension
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21940

    Places near irvine / costa mesa

    Where can I get a handjob or FS near irvine / costa mesa?

  2. #21939

    Agreed. Good option.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rntintheoc  [View Original Post]
    Try #109 at those medical on ET Rd. Same building as LFBC was in.
    When I worked off Bake Pkwy, I had a great B2 B massage there for lunch! Erika was young and hot! Good times.

  3. #21938
    Quote Originally Posted by July1714  [View Original Post]
    Call bs on the price.
    I can see it. They were doing 1. 4 for everything including door fee a few months back. Bastard got lucky not paying the door but I see her charing 120. I've paid Bella & Amy $100 before. Cynthia is worth the extra money. May try her or Stella out for myself this weekend.

  4. #21937

    Which one?

    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    What did you guys do to Wendy. I Just talked to her she's out of the rotation. I heard it's like another sausage factory in there in at lunchtime. Hey just go across the street there's two milfs over there that will suck your cock and fuck you good BB style. Just be cool as a cucumber.
    Ha! There are like 4 other spas at that intersection!

  5. #21936

    Try 109

    Quote Originally Posted by Unleash5000  [View Original Post]
    Newbie here, I am researching some latina MPs in the OC area. How can I tell if a place is HJ vs FS? I am not interested in FS and just want some serious eye candy. I am looking at detox as my first try.

    Also are asians customers ok? A lot of the ads have a lot of Spanish and just wondering it they cater mainly to hispanics.
    Try #109 at those medical on ET Rd. Same building as LFBC was in.

  6. #21935

    LF / FR area

    Quote Originally Posted by Harbors  [View Original Post]
    According to RB.

    Lake is a HE place. Most commonly reviewed are Helen and Tina. Both have OK reviews. No one seems to be breaking their backs to go see them.

    Same for Sunshine. There is an Emily and Tina there. They are reviewed the most. This Emily has slightly better reviews than the first.
    Correct assessment, based on my experience there. There was a place nearby that offered more, but they're gone. It's been a minute, but the one by Home Depot offered more, pre-C19.

  7. #21934

    Charmin Spa Massage

    Does anybody have Intel on this Anaheim spa. Searching the Internet and I am getting mixed reviews if it is a legit massage place or not.

  8. #21933
    Quote Originally Posted by July1714  [View Original Post]
    Flat rate 1. 2.
    You are correct, $1. 2. The one (1) didn't register on the keypad.

  9. #21932
    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    How about if I go there for a therapeutic massage only.
    Pick your poison! I don't want to get question or interrogate by LEO again. I would rather be safe than sorry.

  10. #21931

    PaperTiger24

    Hey man,

    Looks like your PM mailbox is full. Feel free to delete some, and just let me know, so I can respond. Thanks man.

  11. #21930

    Bamboo

    Soo gives a nice massage with a happy ending. Only girl there with more than an A cup.

    Does anyone know where Lulu went? Very responsive girl.

  12. #21929

    Lake and Sun

    Quote Originally Posted by BadInfluence  [View Original Post]
    I have Lake Forest and Sunrise both on IG, and the pics look tempting. I've searched here, but can't find if they're a FS place, or a jack shack? Maybe my search fu is off today, but any info would be appreciated.
    According to RB.

    Lake is a HE place. Most commonly reviewed are Helen and Tina. Both have OK reviews. No one seems to be breaking their backs to go see them.

    Same for Sunshine. There is an Emily and Tina there. They are reviewed the most. This Emily has slightly better reviews than the first.

  13. #21928

    Lake forest spa?

    I have Lake Forest and Sunrise both on IG, and the pics look tempting. I've searched here, but can't find if they're a FS place, or a jack shack? Maybe my search fu is off today, but any info would be appreciated.

  14. #21927

    Therapeutic

    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    How about if I go there for a therapeutic massage only.
    It's always therapeutic for me!

  15. #21926
    Quote Originally Posted by Blrtum223  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Paris from BFF? Had some fun with her in the past.
    Big shame. No info on Paris, but as you probably already know I stopped by there and they're still closed even with all these other places reopening. Just going to add that if anyone knows where Tiffany from here works at now I'd want to know. Never tried her but heard good things about her on here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape