Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,496 to 21,510 of 31138
-
07-10-20 19:15 #9643Senior Member

Posts: 7337They get hit with DOS attacks. This has happened before.
Originally Posted by PotatoMann
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-20 19:00 #9642Senior Member

Posts: 395Yes same problem here.
Originally Posted by PotatoMann
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-20 18:58 #9641Senior Member

Posts: 395Yes same problem.
Originally Posted by PotatoMann
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-20 18:45 #9640Senior Member

Posts: 35Sites not working?
Is it just me or we losing all the sights.
-
07-10-20 18:38 #9639Senior Member

Posts: 117STG Down
Yeah STG, listcrawler, and megapesonals is down.
Originally Posted by PotatoMann
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-20 18:25 #9638Senior Member

Posts: 158STG down?
Been having issue getting onto STG, anybody experience the same thing?
-
07-10-20 16:58 #9637Senior Member

Posts: 164Noted
Could I get those digits? I'll PM you.
Originally Posted by ThatOneKing
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-20 16:08 #9636Regular Member

Posts: 8[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
07-10-20 14:54 #9635Banned Member

Posts: 6My bad. Read through too fast. Thanks.
Originally Posted by LugNutz8
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-20 11:24 #9634Senior Member

Posts: 395I never seen her. I do believe there is a girl Ariana she had a baby maybe a year. Anyway she represents her very well. This hotel was on Nations Ford. But I did not like the situation before I even went there. Be safe brother.
Originally Posted by TheMechanik365
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-20 11:22 #9633Senior Member

Posts: 42To verify
As Murican said, in the last sentence. 6 Benjamin's was what I dreamed I dropped.
Originally Posted by Saber7
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-20 11:16 #9632Senior Member

Posts: 152Disrespect
First of all I am not giving out a number out in the open forums. Secondly why you disrespecting my name. You trying to be funny? Sarcastic?
Originally Posted by MachoManny
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-20 11:09 #9631Senior Member

Posts: 346Monica
Monica Madison? She was posting on AS pretty recently. Claims she's no longer running with Joy & Alexaaa but I don't buy it.
Originally Posted by FNDJames
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-20 11:03 #9630Senior Member

Posts: 309It's literally in the last sentence of his post.
Originally Posted by Saber7
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-20 10:52 #9629Senior Member

Posts: 145I like it!
Like Macho replied, she seems just the type I'm looking for. How do I get in touch with her? Thanks.
Originally Posted by ThatOneKing
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





