Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,711 to 13,725 of 26919
-
07-11-20 00:55 #13209Senior Member

Posts: 60STG seems fine?
For me, the skip the games seems to load, but super slow. Escort fish is working fine. All other sites mentioned are no longer working. Listcrawler actually has not been working for me for over a month.
Originally Posted by Nuscore
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-20 23:08 #13208Senior Member

Posts: 43Been looking
Yeah both Listcrawler and megapersonals both redirect to bs sites. Skipthegames is completely offline, escort fish is still working but some ads are at least 17 hrs old or more. Backpagegals is still running and ads updating. Escortindex is out too.
Originally Posted by Nuscore
[View Original Post]
Was able to look at listcrawler for a bit just by googling and looking at a cached page (grant that as far as you can go, no clicking anywhere else or next pages. Don't know what is else is next, I have some numbers save so I guess if I need I can take a plunge but don't know.
-
07-10-20 22:54 #13207Senior Member

Posts: 251Adult Search has been up but the phone numbers were xxxx's. I figured that was the beginning. I just hope this site stays up.
Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-20 21:58 #13206Senior Member

Posts: 936Major Shut Down
I was recently informed by a booker that a lot of major sites would be shut down including Adult Search. I didn't think much of it at the time because they are known to be disingenuous. But it appears it's actually happening. Not sure how they would know in advance.
-
07-10-20 18:45 #13205Regular Member

Posts: 3Not only Listcrawler. Megapersonals, Skip the Games and Escort Fish are all down. Adult Search and Adult Look seem to be up, but no telling how recently the ads are.
Originally Posted by Layne123
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-20 16:47 #13204Senior Member

Posts: 1620Ok yea
It's been awhile, however I thought one could not access reviews until one reviewed. I gave a traveler a glowing review or made positive comments. I forget now which. But I see that this is something else happening. The thought police are after us!! What a world!
Originally Posted by Pipesargent
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-20 16:42 #13203Senior Member

Posts: 1620Yeah
Something is f*cked. Also reported by a few others here. It seems when one clicks on the united states it defaults to the other place. Now I just clicked on another country and it did go through which of course is of no use to me being by o'hare. Course if I want to fly to paris! I even tried one of the url's that I have used in the past that gets me through. I don't know what they are called because I am so old. But like listcrawler I am sure most all know has several url's that direct to it. However, no this currently is not the problem I was discussing so it's anyone's guess right now. Maybe one of the pros at this will figure out WTF happened. Thanks. Stosh.
Originally Posted by Lemeduyu
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-20 16:03 #13202Senior Member

Posts: 218Nicole Part II
A little late with this report but I saw Nicole again about a week after my initial report. I really enjoyed the first visit and was hoping for another great experience. This time she kept me waiting 25 minutes. Finally got up to her apartment and no hug or chat this time (the beer was still availble) and she just wasn't as friendly. Finished my beer, stripped and laid down on my stomach. Massage was only hands, no body to body like last time. She had me flip over and I noticed her clothes were still on. WTH! No sharing of her beautifual twins. No crotch rubbing on my leg. I will say the BBBJCIM was a little better this time for some reason, more deep throat though she did take a break and use her hand for a bit. Back into the mouth for the finish. Maybe she was having a bad day but it was a dissapointment and I am debating whether to repeat.
Originally Posted by YDiner14
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-20 15:40 #13201Senior Member

Posts: 204Nope. Listcrawler is down. Obviously, not sure why at this point. But I've been shadowbanned from their site once before. I only visit their site on private browser, which starts fresh cookies everytime. The site is inaccessible from both mobile and laptop browser. Their site had been acting weird last couple of days, randomly sending you to some other spammier looking site occasionally. Hope you guys got some numbers saved, LOL.
Originally Posted by StanleyStankas
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-20 15:31 #13200Senior Member

Posts: 218Monica
Dreamt of Monica. Easy set up, light verification by text then call when I arrived. Nice national chain hotel in Skokie. Up to the room welcomed with smile, peck on the cheek and a grab of the unit. She asked me to wash my hands. It was mid-morning so she wasn't really made up yet, saw lots of make-up in the bathroom. The natural look was not bad but I would say she is pushing 40 - maybe 6. 5 out of 10 in looks. - maybe that improves if she uses her make-up. Natural B cups, flat ass, average body. She has a good fun personality. Stripped down and she asked if I wanted cover on or off for BJ. Off required a tip so I said to leave it on. Skills were pretty good. Unlike the previous monger's review I was not allowed any kissing, DATY or FIV. She did have nice long silver bullets to suck on. After the BJ went to several positions and ended in the bag mish. She pretty much just lied there but did tickle the nuts during the pounding. Hhr $. 4. Probably wouldn't repeat. It reminded me a lot of the AAMP at golf /294 near Omega although that's Chinese and Monica is Korean. https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1947364.
Originally Posted by YDiner14
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-20 15:20 #13199Senior Member

Posts: 221Listcrawler DOWN
Same for me on WiFi and cellular. It looks like it's down.
Originally Posted by Pipesargent
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-20 13:24 #13198Senior Member

Posts: 321Not seeing where the hacks are.
Originally Posted by StanleyStankas
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-20 13:08 #13197Senior Member

Posts: 31Down for me also
I can't get on it either. I did one review, so don't think I was flagged.
Originally Posted by Pipesargent
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-20 12:39 #13196Senior Member

Posts: 76EscortBabylon
I think some governmental body got to them. They are allowing people to select ANY other country and it is fine. The issues is when you select the United States you are re-directed.
Originally Posted by StanleyStankas
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-20 12:29 #13195Senior Member

Posts: 221Yea not sure either
Yea not sure either I don't do reviews or anything on the site I just browse.
Originally Posted by StanleyStankas
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





