Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10943

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by WiscMan039  [View Original Post]
    Saturday morning was looking for fun and not getting much responses. Not unusual for morning texts. Nikki answered and said she was available so I headed over. OK hotel, not the best off Hghwy 100 on the south side. She's normally $130 hh but was ok for $100 qv. Got right to her incall, she gave me the okay to come up and knocked on the door. She answered, looks just like the pictures and told me to get comfortable. I did and she joined me on the bed and started a nice bbj. She took her time. And let me explore a little. I was mostly focused on watching her mouth up and down on my cock so I did limited probing. I had planned on fucking her because her body frame is exactly what I like. She kept going with the head and it felt great and I didn't stop her. I hit the point of no return and blew in her mouth. She stayed on me and let me drain it all out and then got up to spit. Came back to the bed but I was up already and getting dressed. I like to scidaddle right after the deed. Gave her a kiss on the cheek. She invited me back anytime. Nice sweet girl with zero drama. And seems to be a pleaser. I plan on seeing her again.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...k/561091793999
    Yes, she is a sweetheart! I have seen her multiple times and always a great time! I love her slow bbbjcimws! But, she is also very tight!

    FOM69.

  2. #10942

    West bend

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAGoodTime  [View Original Post]
    Well that's disappointing. Anytime recently?

    I'll never understand why these girls will put in the effort to advertise. They must need or want the money. And then not respond or flake. Unless their other hobbies get in the way I guess.

    JAGT.
    LOL yah shortly after her post went up no response back will keep trying and report back.

  3. #10941
    Regular Member


    Posts: 14

    Sites

    Haven't tried many but adultlook is still up. It has died a bit over the last year. Maybe it will grow now.

  4. #10940
    Quote Originally Posted by AlEKat  [View Original Post]
    Is everyone having trouble trying to log on to the site?
    Yup. Having the same issues over here.

  5. #10939
    Quote Originally Posted by AlEKat  [View Original Post]
    Is everyone having trouble trying to log on to the site?
    They're all down, government has won, they've all been not working one after another, I screen shotted a few I'm interested in, the streets will be full of girls again starting tonight.

  6. #10938

    Stg

    Is everyone having trouble trying to log on to the site?

  7. #10937

    West Bend Lexi

    Well that's disappointing. Anytime recently?

    I'll never understand why these girls will put in the effort to advertise. They must need or want the money. And then not respond or flake. Unless their other hobbies get in the way I guess.

    JAGT.

    Quote Originally Posted by Deathpalm  [View Original Post]
    I have attempted to contact on many different occasions never heard back from her.

  8. #10936
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1298

    Coochie Referral

    I took Coochie up on his referral. 3 cheers fir Coochie! He finds a diamond in the rough, and instead of keeping it secret and hoarding for himself, he shares. Think about that. Some of you post you will "trade" when you find an utr. Coochie asked nothing in return except we follow through with a visit and treat her well. She was just as Coochie described. I had a tough time keeping up because she is a horney little nympho. Easy set up, good communication. Very accommodating. She does not host so I got cheap room near MKE. Someone else communicated with her and posted her rates. A bit higher than I would like, but she delivers.

    She isn't really my type (I prefer the Asians) but I had a great time.

    Thank you Coochie. Definitely worth the experience.

  9. #10935

    An email for PMs

    The mailbox here gets full very fast, then you'll miss all the PMs beyond that. I would suggest getting an email for the applicants so you don't miss guys. On a side note, I have organized gangbangs before. If you think there's anything you'd like to have assurance, please let me know.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoochieEater  [View Original Post]
    Okay, I got flooded with inquiries about my little freak. I gladly answered all who inquired, not just the first 10. I told her that her phone would ring off the wall (Jesus am I old) I told her that her cell would buzz out of her pants.

    Nope, One call, that's all (what the fuck is that lawyer's name?) So I had asked that when I give you the number, to call the whitch even if you can't set something up right away.

    C'Mon. Guys. Give Coochie a little credibility! If you have her digits, please call her right away.

    Coochie (making promises he can't keep) Eater.

    God Bless You All.

    P.S. I can't keep the promises, but you guys can! Get dialin'!

  10. #10934

    Ilarian

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...p/539900803057

    The good: She "is the girl in the pics". Service wasn't bad just very very, and very, talkative. BBJ, CFS, will dress up if wanted. Not rushed and felt safe Outcall only.

    The bad: Pics are 1000 x photoshopped. Way bigger in the face than expected maybe 50 pounds. Marks and dots all over, but don't worry she's "not a user" which she points out. Gets dropped off in an old beat up pickup truck by her "relative". Has a database with every guy she's met, time, date, address, and photo as well.

    The only reason I went through was because someone on this board, said she was real and looked exactly like the pics. Clearly this is an example on why you shouldn't trust a lot of the reviews here, or guys need to be more accurate.

    Also, any updates with Izabella? She posts daily with real pics that are even dated and not a single review by anyone who met yet.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...a/476534276952
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MjIyMTQ4NDRhYzdhODI2MWJmZGRiOTVlOWM3NmE0YjM0MDQ2MGE.jpg‎   NDQzNDcxZGRiMTcwZjU4ZGVmNTdmYjIzNDNmYmQzYzIyNGMxNTE.jpg‎  

  11. #10933

    No message

    Quote Originally Posted by CoochieEater  [View Original Post]
    Okay, I got flooded with inquiries about my little freak. I gladly answered all who inquired, not just the first 10. I told her that her phone would ring off the wall (Jesus am I old) I told her that her cell would buzz out of her pants.

    Nope, One call, that's all (what the fuck is that lawyer's name?) So I had asked that when I give you the number, to call the whitch even if you can't set something up right away.

    C'Mon. Guys. Give Coochie a little credibility! If you have her digits, please call her right away.

    Coochie (making promises he can't keep) Eater.

    God Bless You All.

    P.S. I can't keep the promises, but you guys can! Get dialin'!
    I messaged you and just checked inbox. No reply to date.

  12. #10932

    West Bend.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAGoodTime  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    I stumbled across this ad looking around the WB area: https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...d/255718576304.

    Seems like she may be a more recent option in our area which tends to have pretty slim pickings. Looking at her past ads it looks like she used to offer car dates only and recently added incall as well. Perhaps the car dates worked out well enough for her to move out of mom & dad's house and get her own apartment?

    Anyway, I'm not in a position to be able to see anyone right now or I'd be hitting her up. Passing along to you folks in the WB area as a potentially promising option.

    JAGT.
    I have attempted to contact on many different occasions never heard back from her.

  13. #10931

    How are you cheap when you can get it for cheaper!

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    She said 300 hr 175 hhr and 100 for 10 min QV. She looks nice but to GPS for my cheap ass.
    Never understood there logic even Robert kraft a billionaire was busted in according to they logic a cheap establishment never let this SW try and guilt you in to overpaying for a service.

  14. #10930

    Money vs pussy

    She said 300 hr 175 hhr and 100 for 10 min QV. She looks nice but to GPS for my cheap ass.

    Quote Originally Posted by NotRNixon  [View Original Post]
    Same here.

    I take it back. Cooch did PM me but the system never indicated a new message!

    Texted her just now.

  15. #10929

    Check messages

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesGang41  [View Original Post]
    I msg you twice and didn't hear back. Let me know and I'll follow up.

    Thanks.
    The notice didn't show so I thought the same but nope. He sent me the info. System must not be showing new messages for some or all.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape