Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,481 to 15,495 of 26419
-
07-10-20 17:41 #10939Banned Member

Posts: 505They're all down, government has won, they've all been not working one after another, I screen shotted a few I'm interested in, the streets will be full of girls again starting tonight.
Originally Posted by AlEKat
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-20 17:30 #10938Senior Member

Posts: 98Stg
Is everyone having trouble trying to log on to the site?
-
07-10-20 16:40 #10937Regular Member

Posts: 8West Bend Lexi
Well that's disappointing. Anytime recently?
I'll never understand why these girls will put in the effort to advertise. They must need or want the money. And then not respond or flake. Unless their other hobbies get in the way I guess.
JAGT.
Originally Posted by Deathpalm
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-20 16:28 #10936Senior Member

Posts: 1298Coochie Referral
I took Coochie up on his referral. 3 cheers fir Coochie! He finds a diamond in the rough, and instead of keeping it secret and hoarding for himself, he shares. Think about that. Some of you post you will "trade" when you find an utr. Coochie asked nothing in return except we follow through with a visit and treat her well. She was just as Coochie described. I had a tough time keeping up because she is a horney little nympho. Easy set up, good communication. Very accommodating. She does not host so I got cheap room near MKE. Someone else communicated with her and posted her rates. A bit higher than I would like, but she delivers.
She isn't really my type (I prefer the Asians) but I had a great time.
Thank you Coochie. Definitely worth the experience.
-
07-10-20 15:48 #10935Senior Member

Posts: 35An email for PMs
The mailbox here gets full very fast, then you'll miss all the PMs beyond that. I would suggest getting an email for the applicants so you don't miss guys. On a side note, I have organized gangbangs before. If you think there's anything you'd like to have assurance, please let me know.
Originally Posted by CoochieEater
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-20 14:50 #10934Regular Member

Posts: 7Ilarian
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...p/539900803057
The good: She "is the girl in the pics". Service wasn't bad just very very, and very, talkative. BBJ, CFS, will dress up if wanted. Not rushed and felt safe Outcall only.
The bad: Pics are 1000 x photoshopped. Way bigger in the face than expected maybe 50 pounds. Marks and dots all over, but don't worry she's "not a user" which she points out. Gets dropped off in an old beat up pickup truck by her "relative". Has a database with every guy she's met, time, date, address, and photo as well.
The only reason I went through was because someone on this board, said she was real and looked exactly like the pics. Clearly this is an example on why you shouldn't trust a lot of the reviews here, or guys need to be more accurate.
Also, any updates with Izabella? She posts daily with real pics that are even dated and not a single review by anyone who met yet.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...a/476534276952
-
07-10-20 14:38 #10933Senior Member

Posts: 182No message
I messaged you and just checked inbox. No reply to date.
Originally Posted by CoochieEater
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-20 12:21 #10932Regular Member

Posts: 2West Bend.
I have attempted to contact on many different occasions never heard back from her.
Originally Posted by JustAGoodTime
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-20 12:11 #10931Senior Member

Posts: 114How are you cheap when you can get it for cheaper!
Never understood there logic even Robert kraft a billionaire was busted in according to they logic a cheap establishment never let this SW try and guilt you in to overpaying for a service.
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-20 10:11 #10930Senior Member

Posts: 1484Money vs pussy
She said 300 hr 175 hhr and 100 for 10 min QV. She looks nice but to GPS for my cheap ass.
Originally Posted by NotRNixon
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-20 09:47 #10929Senior Member

Posts: 748Check messages
The notice didn't show so I thought the same but nope. He sent me the info. System must not be showing new messages for some or all.
Originally Posted by JamesGang41
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-20 07:27 #10928Regular Member

Posts: 8West Bend Lexi. Promising?
Hey all,
I stumbled across this ad looking around the WB area: https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...d/255718576304.
Seems like she may be a more recent option in our area which tends to have pretty slim pickings. Looking at her past ads it looks like she used to offer car dates only and recently added incall as well. Perhaps the car dates worked out well enough for her to move out of mom & dad's house and get her own apartment?
Anyway, I'm not in a position to be able to see anyone right now or I'd be hitting her up. Passing along to you folks in the WB area as a potentially promising option.
JAGT.
-
07-10-20 07:14 #10927Regular Member

Posts: 10Not Worth It
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...i/910268439787
I've been seeing her ad a lot as of late and tried searching for reviews on her to no avail, so I TOFTT.
She quoted me $. 50 for hhr. I get to her northside incall and she's the woman in the pics, just looks a few years older and a bit of baby fat from having kids. She has huge tits which got me excited as well a big ass for the ass men out there. That's all for the positives.
As for negatives, for $. 50 she only offers FS in one position, and starts to upsell you if you want to do anything else. Want a CBJ? Pay another 20. Want to do more than one position? LOL hope you got another 40 on you. Of course, she tells you this after you give her the donation.
So I get down to business (what little there is) and begin to play with her tits. She stops me and says that she doesn't lime them being played with or sucked. As my username may hint, that's a big no for me. I ignore her request to not play with her tits as I did give her $. 50 so I'm going to try to get my money's worth. I had her get on top of me and she had a hard time getting me in so we switch to K9. Whatever. As I'm pounding her from behind, she asks if I'm enjoying myself. I give her a half-hearted "Sure". It was so bad, I actually lost my boner due to all the restrictions and up sells. I left feeling incredibly disappointed and cheated.
I've learned my lesson: always ask about services before handing these women anything. If you don't like what they say, walk away.
I have no intention on ever seeing her again.
-
07-10-20 05:17 #10926Senior Member

Posts: 171I msg you twice and didn't hear back. Let me know and I'll follow up.
Thanks.
Originally Posted by CoochieEater
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-20 23:59 #10925Senior Member

Posts: 69Congratulations, I played myself.
So I saw the last report on her and went against my gut and decided to hit her up. I managed to get her to 40 for FS. She is the one in the pictures but, for a split second I thought I had time traveled back to ww2. She looked like she survived the Holocaust. I was about to say not but the smaller head told me to let her in. What can I say I regretted it immensely. Her BBBJ was average but she was so dry that I was having a hard time staying solid. She wasn't rushing or anything but I just knew I wasn't going reach my point of enlightenment with her. So I just spit on her bony spine and told her I came. I'm not proud of this one. Mainly because I had a gut feeling she wasn't worth my pumps. She got dressed and went on her way. YMMV but if I were you unless you'd want to fuck a Holocaust survivor; I'd avoid and wait for your ATF's replies.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...7/214548617300
Happy mongering.
Sloth.












Reply With Quote




