Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 837 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 337 737 787 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 887 937 ... LastLast
Results 12,541 to 12,555 of 17950
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5410

    STG Down

    So with STG apparently down, are there any other decent sites to go to?

  2. #5409
    Senior Member


    Posts: 364

    Interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by TLawsonLex  [View Original Post]
    Got a call from an unknown number last week. To my amazement it was Sarah. You seniors know exactly who I am talking about. We spent some quality time together. She has lost weight and toned up. And she is definitely sober. But I'm not sure how long it's going to last based on our discussions. I certainly enjoyed the new her.

    She showed me pics of her kid. He's definitely Spanish so if anyone out there was worried you can relax. I think if she get's back into this you can forget about bareback. Same looser husband. Damn I'd love to have a woman that looks like she does with the devotion she has to this SOB.

    I don't know what her plans are or why she's doing this now. I saw her make a ton of money and shoot it all in her arms. Maybe she just wanted to see an old friend. I had thought that was all over. She was, and still is, the best sexy lady I've ever been with. Not the most beautiful. Not the best personality. Definitely not the most honest. Just pure sexy.
    I tried a couple times but she always responded a day or two late.

  3. #5408
    Quote Originally Posted by TLawsonLex  [View Original Post]
    Got a call from an unknown number last week. To my amazement it was Sarah. You seniors know exactly who I am talking about. We spent some quality time together. She has lost weight and toned up. And she is definitely sober. But I'm not sure how long it's going to last based on our discussions. I certainly enjoyed the new her.

    She showed me pics of her kid. He's definitely Spanish so if anyone out there was worried you can relax. I think if she get's back into this you can forget about bareback. Same looser husband. Damn I'd love to have a woman that looks like she does with the devotion she has to this SOB.

    I don't know what her plans are or why she's doing this now. I saw her make a ton of money and shoot it all in her arms. Maybe she just wanted to see an old friend. I had thought that was all over. She was, and still is, the best sexy lady I've ever been with. Not the most beautiful. Not the best personality. Definitely not the most honest. Just pure sexy.
    That is a blast from the past. Hope she is doing alright. I remember there was a lot of question about drug use and things, kept me from pulling the trigger. But her pictures were spectacular. If she goes back to this business I hope it goes well for her.

  4. #5407
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMonday  [View Original Post]
    Totally Agree. Kelsey has always been solid. The only thing I hated was the bed in the floor, LOL. She had a great head game, very good personality, attractive, and gave a good GFE. Very solid for around here. She always responded to my texts ASAP. I texted 3 providers recently in Lexington got stood up the times by 2 of the girls and the 3rd never answered at all.
    I've heard a lot about Kelsey, but I can't find her number anywhere. Any way someone can PM me her number?

  5. #5406

    Kelsey is A-OK!!

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMonday  [View Original Post]
    Totally Agree. Kelsey has always been solid. The only thing I hated was the bed in the floor, LOL. She had a great head game, very good personality, attractive, and gave a good GFE. Very solid for around here. She always responded to my texts ASAP. I texted 3 providers recently in Lexington got stood up the times by 2 of the girls and the 3rd never answered at all.
    The bed situation has been rectified. Vastly improved. And elevated.

  6. #5405

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Ktucky79  [View Original Post]
    I don't know that I have ever reviewed her but if I did it would have been a positive review. Why you ask? 1. she was on time and responded to my text in a timely fashion. 2. she sucked on my balls and it felt good. 3. she was loud Now I haven't seen her in a while and so things could have changed but if you were to ask me why I were to give her a positive review- that is it. Hell you can't even get 1 of 3 things I listed from over half the girls out there now.
    Totally Agree. Kelsey has always been solid. The only thing I hated was the bed in the floor, LOL. She had a great head game, very good personality, attractive, and gave a good GFE. Very solid for around here. She always responded to my texts ASAP. I texted 3 providers recently in Lexington got stood up the times by 2 of the girls and the 3rd never answered at all.

  7. #5404

    Why does she get good reviews

    I don't know that I have ever reviewed her but if I did it would have been a positive review. Why you ask? 1. she was on time and responded to my text in a timely fashion. 2. she sucked on my balls and it felt good. 3. she was loud Now I haven't seen her in a while and so things could have changed but if you were to ask me why I were to give her a positive review- that is it. Hell you can't even get 1 of 3 things I listed from over half the girls out there now.

    Quote Originally Posted by TLawsonLex  [View Original Post]
    Her rates have gone up significantly. I can't get over why girls do this. They have a halfway decent rate that the average guy can afford and they think it's time to charge a premium. Then they get pissed when the phone stops ringing like we didn't something wrong.

    With her fake wigs and low end location I never could figure out why she got such good reviews. She was ok until she raised her rates. She is just not the same quality as other girls out there charging the same rates. I won't be going back.

  8. #5403

    Access to escortbabylon seems to be blocked Friday morning.

    I thought maybe it was an issue with my specific device, but then tried on another device & was still blocked. By commercial ads.

  9. #5402

    Kelsey

    Quote Originally Posted by StarChaser  [View Original Post]
    Last known number 859XXX6663.
    Her rates have gone up significantly. I can't get over why girls do this. They have a halfway decent rate that the average guy can afford and they think it's time to charge a premium. Then they get pissed when the phone stops ringing like we didn't something wrong.

    With her fake wigs and low end location I never could figure out why she got such good reviews. She was ok until she raised her rates. She is just not the same quality as other girls out there charging the same rates. I won't be going back.

  10. #5401

    Sarah. She's back. Sort of

    Got a call from an unknown number last week. To my amazement it was Sarah. You seniors know exactly who I am talking about. We spent some quality time together. She has lost weight and toned up. And she is definitely sober. But I'm not sure how long it's going to last based on our discussions. I certainly enjoyed the new her.

    She showed me pics of her kid. He's definitely Spanish so if anyone out there was worried you can relax. I think if she get's back into this you can forget about bareback. Same looser husband. Damn I'd love to have a woman that looks like she does with the devotion she has to this SOB.

    I don't know what her plans are or why she's doing this now. I saw her make a ton of money and shoot it all in her arms. Maybe she just wanted to see an old friend. I had thought that was all over. She was, and still is, the best sexy lady I've ever been with. Not the most beautiful. Not the best personality. Definitely not the most honest. Just pure sexy.

  11. #5400
    Quote Originally Posted by Knucky  [View Original Post]
    When you see an add that has 3 pics and none of them are of the same female don't ask if it's legit! Use a little common sense.

  12. #5399

    Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by MajorPeters  [View Original Post]
    She looks sexy af but she says she can't send a verification pic because her phone won't send, and says she has no reviews. She definitely looks TGTBT.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/918250213101
    I contacted this ***** one day. She's all about the attitude. I don't know how she gets business with the garbage she had to give me. If she treats everybody like she treated me she's going to forget what her dealer looks like!

  13. #5398

    Katie of Lexington,

    Texted her Saturday about given up but TODAY WAS MY LUCKY DAY. Still AWESOME paid $100 for hhr lasted 15 at 67 years old I am one and done but I was happy for the one no Viagra NEEDED with Katie. She apologized for taking so long to get back in touch with me she is having personal issues and has very limited time available HAPPY I GOT TO SEE HER.

  14. #5397

    Anyone had some of this one?

    She looks sexy af but she says she can't send a verification pic because her phone won't send, and says she has no reviews. She definitely looks TGTBT.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/918250213101
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20200709-134555_Chrome.jpg‎  

  15. #5396
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMonday  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she pulled her ads. I guess I'll wait to see if she resurfaces
    You can find her on them.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kassi-ra...xington-859803#escort_reviews.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape