Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 42 of 206 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 92 142 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 3089
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2474
    Quote Originally Posted by NeetTitan  [View Original Post]
    I only used LC is there any other that is the same? I tried all the others on TPD that are similar but none are really that good.
    There still are plenty of lower tier sites.

    Mojovillage.

    Adultlook.

    Cityxguide app.

    Escortfish.

    Bedpage.

    And etc.

  2. #2473

    Any other sites?

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyPunter  [View Original Post]
    I have perused the Listcrawler site and have found a couple on there worth visiting. It's usually a backup but have noticed the site was taken over or something. Anybody know what's up?
    I only used LC is there any other that is the same? I tried all the others on TPD that are similar but none are really that good.

  3. #2472

    So is LC, EB & mega personals RIP?

    What a damn shame as met some great ladies last couple years through that network. Noticed things tapering off since covid but wow. Notice Escort index is having service issues as well!

  4. #2471

    Thank you for confirming what I always thought was the standard

    Quote Originally Posted by FatGayIdiot  [View Original Post]
    1 h means different things to different people. I think best practice is to just assume 2 nuts or 50 minutes whichever comes first; however I've been to places where 1 h means 1 nut (bc the regular john there is like 100 years old), or had girls who have tried to go for 4+ for their nymphomania and / or scientific curiosity.
    Yup 50 minutes or 2 pops was what I thought & usually has always has been the standard at least with GFE! Now it seems like it's one pop getting you in & out as quickly as possible. Even with girls who are ok with still doing GFE have been getting greedy lately. Maybe it's the pandemic or alot of these sites like LC, Cityxguide etc going the way of BP the PD syndrome is now in full effect as less options now unless you have a decent network on HX.

  5. #2470
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Not even

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayerN818  [View Original Post]
    Just tried it. Looks like it's now a cam girl site.
    Looks like it just links to secret benefits. I use that site to get laid a lot.

    I really wish there was some real journalism in this country to cover the fact that Ashley Madison admits it is all fake and still advertises.

  6. #2469
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623
    Quote Originally Posted by Harbors  [View Original Post]
    Just had to say the obvious. That Wayfair shit is sick. TedTalk over.
    We can only hope that there are mass incarcerations if this duck is a duck.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyPunter  [View Original Post]
    I have perused the Listcrawler site and have found a couple on there worth visiting. It's usually a backup but have noticed the site was taken over or something. Anybody know what's up?
    RIP.

    The indies who used to work from time to time to pay for an unexpected expense have now stopped. Thanks to government money that pays people to stay at home and take selfies.

    RIP individual responsibility.

  7. #2468
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyPunter  [View Original Post]
    I have perused the Listcrawler site and have found a couple on there worth visiting. It's usually a backup but have noticed the site was taken over or something. Anybody know what's up?
    Just tried it. Looks like it's now a cam girl site.

  8. #2467
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyPunter  [View Original Post]
    I have perused the Listcrawler site and have found a couple on there worth visiting. It's usually a backup but have noticed the site was taken over or something. Anybody know what's up?
    I experienced the same thing. I haven't been able to enter the site, I keep getting redirected. Sucks!

  9. #2466
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyPunter  [View Original Post]
    I have perused the Listcrawler site and have found a couple on there worth visiting. It's usually a backup but have noticed the site was taken over or something. Anybody know what's up?
    Could possibly be updating or checking to see if there are no HT issues on there site?

    Just my 2 centavos.

  10. #2465

    LC Site

    I have perused the Listcrawler site and have found a couple on there worth visiting. It's usually a backup but have noticed the site was taken over or something. Anybody know what's up?

  11. #2464

    Wayfair

    Just had to say the obvious. That Wayfair shit is sick. TedTalk over.

  12. #2463
    Quote Originally Posted by NoMaam94  [View Original Post]
    What's the consensus for mongers being shorted say 15-20 minutes on time aloted 1 HR GFE? Have had that happen literally with a couple providers & when I politely respectfully try to bring up they get somewhat cold while getting ready literally prepping for next session. I get last 10 minutes is usually a clean up bow out sort of deal but any anything more is ridiculous! Especially if these girls are running late making you wait sometimes 30 minutes past scheduled time! I'm reasonable & get what the deal is but not to acknowledge or at very least when agreeing to an hour stick to it! Not a respectful mongers fault they can't keep their schedules together. These are somewhat known providers as well not low end SW's. One was even a repeat & 180 first date that knocked it out of the park! I even gifted as a thank you not looking for anything out of it but usual agreed to terms previous time. All I got was drama attitude from both gals & saying they were blocking me no longer welcomed LOL.
    1 h means different things to different people. I think best practice is to just assume 2 nuts or 50 minutes whichever comes first; however I've been to places where 1 h means 1 nut (bc the regular john there is like 100 years old), or had girls who have tried to go for 4+ for their nymphomania and / or scientific curiosity.

  13. #2462
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Pm me if you want recommendations

    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    Thanks! Sounds like I'd probably see some old friends!.
    Some of the TM grannies are OK. Let me know who you are looking at.

  14. #2461
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    TM is proof that evolution is not a viable theory. There are girls there from the prehistoric days of the net and they have not evolved. Either have their pictures. The average age on TM is about 45.
    Thanks! Sounds like I'd probably see some old friends! 😀.

  15. #2460
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Pleistocene

    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    While we're talking about various ad sites, I used ThatMall pretty extensively when visiting LA from DC several years ago. Is TM still considered a good resource these days?
    TM is proof that evolution is not a viable theory. There are girls there from the prehistoric days of the net and they have not evolved. Either have their pictures. The average age on TM is about 45.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape