Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,776 to 20,790 of 30768
-
07-10-20 22:14 #9993Senior Member

Posts: 46STG as well.
Originally Posted by HptnRoadsGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-20 20:21 #9992Regular Member

Posts: 10For me as well.
Originally Posted by TheCommand
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-20 20:19 #9991Senior Member

Posts: 198Sites down
I wasn't able to connect to babylon earlier in the day, now stg. WTF?
Originally Posted by TheCommand
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-20 19:55 #9990Senior Member

Posts: 358Websites Down
Is it me or are Babylon and STG down right now for everyone?
-
07-10-20 16:59 #9989Senior Member

Posts: 83Chanel
https://raleigh.rubratings.com/166030
Has anyone partaken?
Thanks.
-
07-10-20 13:52 #9988Senior Member

Posts: 26Midget
I would be to interested in a midget! LOL anyone got any info on a midget provider. I will cash app ya for a referral. It's pretty much the last thing on my bucket list.
Originally Posted by Sobe69
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-20 12:29 #9987Regular Member

Posts: 2Couple Friendly?
Hello fellow mongers,
Still new on here but was hoping I could get some help. I am looking for a couple friendly girlfriend to hangout with us. Sorry about posting here but doesn't seem to be any other place to look really. If anyone would have recommendations please send me a DM. Thanks in advance!
-
07-10-20 12:14 #9986Senior Member

Posts: 869Midget
Tell me more about the Midget you saw? I found three different ones posted.
Originally Posted by MilesDeeper
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-20 11:15 #9985Regular Member

Posts: 17Anyone seen Jamie?
She has been posting regularly for last few days https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem.../235242056792. I am a bit skeptical of the pics as they are too good to be true. Any takers?
-
07-10-20 09:56 #9984Senior Member

Posts: 190Milf needed
You might look at Solace. Nice comfortable time!
Originally Posted by Nathan123
[View Original Post]
https://www.escortdirectory.com/escort/Solace-132042/
-
07-10-20 09:22 #9983Regular Member

Posts: 10Anyone See her yet?
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...u/945768231198
Anyone dream about this one yet? I'm into milfs and have been trying to find a good one. Pics look decent and post seems legit. I've heard bad things about Glenwood Ave location so I'm a bit concerned.
-
07-10-20 08:25 #9982Regular Member

Posts: 11Yes I've dreamed of her twice now. I love when they answer the door fresh out the shower! Hh damage was 140. Pics are accurate, AA spinner, has a friendly attitude and is easy to talk to. No GFE everything is covered. She's not a clock watcher. YMMV.
Originally Posted by Phaeton0401
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-20 06:45 #9981Senior Member

Posts: 65XTia
I had a dream about her recently. A hotel on the north side of capital. Easy and quick communication via text. She was lucid and conversational. Met me in the back and walked me in. She was clean, no odors. BBBJ, mish, k9, then finished in the bag prone. CIM was available but I didn't take it. BJ was a little toothy, but she put my hands on her head and encouraged me to drive. She made all the right noises and was believable. Both wrists were wrapped. She said from a car accident. She asked to leave her shirt on and I didn't argue. I imagine she could be covering track marks, but again. She was lucid during my dream.
Originally Posted by BobCowan
[View Original Post]
She has a little pouch of a belly that she seems self conscious about, it didn't bother me. Her breasts are small. Smaller than an handful. Kitty is shaved smooth. Overall, she seems like a decent person with some demons who is doing this to feed the habit. I likely won't repeat, but that's mostly because I rarely repeat with anyone. Stay safe.
-
07-09-20 20:36 #9980Senior Member

Posts: 1651Sad
Funny and true. It's astonishing to see what is out there and what they are asking, even more astonishing is apparently someone is paying her asking price.
Originally Posted by Amateur11
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-20 18:00 #9979Senior Member

Posts: 1651Anyone?
Ashley here to offer great company and companionship no low ballers no Greek no aa under 45 call or text in and outcalls provided appointments only.









Reply With Quote





