Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 15,736 to 15,750 of 28075
-
07-10-20 14:34 #12340Senior Member

Posts: 160The young girls are non-existent here. I've been there a couple times recently. Nice place with good service and definitely YMMV on anything extra. And the rate has gone up to $50 like most of the other places that re-opened.
Originally Posted by JustARub
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-20 14:10 #12339Regular Member

Posts: 11Maybe YMMV with the right girl and a good relationship, but I wouldn't it expect unless you put in some work, I've heard that there are some that will offer CBJ but not sure who I've only been a couple times.
Originally Posted by Jaysd80
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-20 11:48 #12338Senior Member

Posts: 38Link?
Have a link or more information by chance?
Originally Posted by GdAloha
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-20 11:26 #12337Banned Member

Posts: 23Jade at Euphoria
There was another question about my original post so I'm going to answer both in this post. The $80 special is topless but nude is $140. She does allow mutual touching but I only tried after the flip. I always wait and ask with women I hadn't seen before. They seem to appreciate it FYI. As for upgrades, I don't know. She didn't give off the vibe but I didn't ask either. I've been to another place like this in SD (flat rate, massage and HE no tip necessary but appreciated if you do) and after an appointment the girl straight up told me that bc she felt like I was cool we can make other arrangements on a return. So, maybe. If you go, just ask.
Originally Posted by DaveLA42
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-20 10:50 #12336Senior Member

Posts: 567Flanders
Actually Flanders is still closed, but I'm told will open on July 12. Two youngish, petite cuties to start. Sherry starts on the 12th and April on the 13th. I've never met Sherry but her picture is hot. April used to be at Ronson and is an Asian fantasy come true.
Originally Posted by WardTerry
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-20 05:39 #12335Senior Member

Posts: 313Escondido
Anyone see Latina Jennifer in Escondido? Looking for some intel. Pm me.
-
07-10-20 03:34 #12334Senior Member

Posts: 89Flanders starts at 0. 4 house hhr while Pine starts 0. 6 house for same amount of time. Sounds like you have been to both, so you know diff ethnicity offerings. If you want more time F is better than P for entry. Both are well reviewed you aren't lost either way.
Originally Posted by WardTerry
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-20 03:25 #12333Senior Member

Posts: 89Apparently the former Heavenly Hands from an online ad found, yes? If so, 80 for hhr sounds like a OK place to start.
Originally Posted by EazySD
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-20 02:13 #12332Senior Member

Posts: 134Pine and Flanders
It looks like these two spots are open again. I have not been there since COVID but I called recently and they picked up and said they are open.
I'm not sure which one is better I'm curious if any of you have been there recently.
I'm looking for spinner Asian girls with young nubile bodies.
Have any of you be there post COVID??
Last time I was at pine I saw Bobbie and she was frickin hot. Any of you have a recent update? I will be in San Diego next week and went to slam an Asian honey.
Any intel??
-
07-10-20 00:17 #12331Senior Member

Posts: 111Many times. Usually pretty young girls, but I've never received anything more than HJ here. And YMMV as well.
Originally Posted by CingCong1
[View Original Post]
Worth it as a 40/40 punt though.
-
07-09-20 23:09 #12330Banned Member

Posts: 90This place and the girls there don't offer full service right?
Originally Posted by TheQuester
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-20 18:56 #12329Senior Member

Posts: 160Where is Euphoria? I asked my BFF Google but didn't find it.
Originally Posted by Lizard24
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
07-09-20 18:27 #12328Senior Member

Posts: 461Any Info
Wondering if anyone has been here?
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/181347
-
07-09-20 14:38 #12327Regular Member

Posts: 11Cassy
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/168580
Saw Cassey on Clairmont Mesa (near 15), this place is set up kind of like heavenly hands, went in and there was 3-4 hot girls hanging out in the lobby. Got Cassy and she was great pics in the ad are her she is a little thicker than the pics make it look but in a good way. Nothing therapeutic about the massage but that's fine wasn't expecting that. Flip was great allowed gentle touching all over.
Paid $ for hhr did not leave any other tip and it seemed like none was expected.
-
07-09-20 12:46 #12326Regular Member

Posts: 24Euphoria
Agree. In addition I have seen Isabel and Victoria as well since they reopened. Each girl is special in her own way. They even have a rewards program now. Go check it out. I will definitely return!
Originally Posted by BitchesBetRipp
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






