Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 305 of 472 FirstFirst ... 205 255 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 355 405 ... LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,575 of 7070
What Are You Waiting For?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2510

    Pregnant provider

    Quote Originally Posted by TrayParker68  [View Original Post]
    Just curious, never done it with a pregnant woman and as much as I'd like to, not sure if I'd go for that much.
    Check the Humaniplex thread for Kandi_Kat, she is pregnant as well, from what I remember her prices were a bit more reasonable and there is more information about her services and performance to be had.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/146

    She's been down to San Diego a few time the past few weeks and said she would be again soon.

  2. #2509

    Listcrawler

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason619  [View Original Post]
    Getting redirected. Hope it's just temporary!
    Same, and I've never done anything there I can be banned for so.

  3. #2508

    Listcrawler appears to be down

    Getting redirected. Hope it's just temporary!

  4. #2507

    Pregnant

    Quote Originally Posted by Rog123  [View Original Post]
    Tiffany $$ 5 for an hour and 6 mos preggo? LOL when is Mexico opening back up again?
    Just curious, never done it with a pregnant woman and as much as I'd like to, not sure if I'd go for that much.

  5. #2506
    Quote Originally Posted by Rog123  [View Original Post]
    Tiffany $$ 5 for an hour and 6 mos preggo? LOL when is Mexico opening back up again?
    Some people like preggers sex. One of the few times I went bare was with a gal who was due to give birth in two weeks. No worries about getting her knocked up. LOL!

  6. #2505
    Tiffany $$ 5 for an hour and 6 mos preggo? LOL when is Mexico opening back up again?

  7. #2504

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by AzMaleSlut  [View Original Post]
    Tiffany- seems legit.

    Tianna: Using pics from a local cam girl: https://profiles.myfreecams.com/LovelyIris.

    Megan: Using pics from https://twitter.com/EmmalynStafford.
    Hey thanks for that!

  8. #2503
    Tiffany- seems legit.

    Tianna: Using pics from a local cam girl: https://profiles.myfreecams.com/LovelyIris.

    Megan: Using pics from https://twitter.com/EmmalynStafford.

  9. #2502

  10. #2501

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by CarDater  [View Original Post]
    I agree with the two posts below me.
    I've never actually seen her but did contact her a few times but wasn't able to actually meet up. She used to (according to old reports I read) do BBFS for 80 a few years ago. I assume that is why all her ads now say NO BBFS. Supposedly her new place is really nice but her older reports all day that her place reeked like cat piss. Like bad. Real bad. I just really wanted to suck on those tittles even though her face is way tore back. 80 doesn't seem unreasonable for that but I'm not interested in paying her asking price now. No way.

    CC.

  11. #2500

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by FiveFive6  [View Original Post]
    I feel like I've seen her before on here but I cannot find anything if anyone has info reply or pm thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/52430065/
    I agree with the two posts below me.

  12. #2499
    Quote Originally Posted by FiveFive6  [View Original Post]
    I feel like I've seen her before on here but I cannot find anything if anyone has info reply or pm thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/52430065/
    Looks like she used to be downtown.

    https://switter.at/@rjohnson23

    I think I remember reviews where she had a messy / sketchy place and she might not be all there mentally but she was nice enough.

  13. #2498
    Quote Originally Posted by FiveFive6  [View Original Post]
    I feel like I've seen her before on here but I cannot find anything if anyone has info reply or pm thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/52430065/
    She's really not worth the donation. Pretty ugly in person and her old apartment was disgusting. Also doesn't ride.

  14. #2497

    Mission valley

    I feel like I've seen her before on here but I cannot find anything if anyone has info reply or pm thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/52430065/

  15. #2496

    PricelessPrincessa / LexiLust

    Anyone seen her? Is she legit? Ads on PD and Tryst but no reviews.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...elessPrincessa

    https://tryst.link/escort/lexilust

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape