Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 412 of 691 FirstFirst ... 312 362 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 462 512 ... LastLast
Results 6,166 to 6,180 of 10354
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4189

    Kim question

    I've been meaning to pay wee Kim a visit for a while now. If you've had your eye on the lass as well you've probably noticed that she's recently refreshed her STG images.

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...i/856398728755

    http://archive.ph/I4q2Y

    It's that second picture that's giving me pause. Is this just an unflattering image, or is Kim perhaps eating for two these days? Does anyone have first-hand knowledge on this point? Also, does anyone have any current information about the lass in general that they haven't already shared on the open forum?

    Cheers!

  2. #4188

    Geena

    Quote Originally Posted by NewAgain  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream that I visited this gal yesterday eve. Typical comms, she was in the and. Atlantic ave not too far from downtown, decent room. She was as advertised, good body, and great fake cans. GFE but not passionate, but not mechanical. I negotiated a half for. 8 and it was worth the admission price. Normal activities, very little kissing, but good oral (not great) and a nice kitty that was a decent horse back rider to finish. Had to self clean up, and immediately after the deed, she was checking her phone, but hey, it is her business to run, far be it from me to tell her how to run her corporation. https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...d/798965529359.
    She actually has some decent reviews in jax so no surprise really.

  3. #4187
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1840

    Deland

    Saw this cutie in Deland, sweet girl with a wide open menu. Great body but her teeth re a little jacked up but over all very pretty. Definitely try to make you happy and I'll be repeating when I'm in the area. JD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MjQ2MzM0NTM1MmM5YWFkNDQ3YjYwNjE3N2U5N2ViYWM1YTExZjM.jpg‎  

  4. #4186

    Geena

    Had a dream that I visited this gal yesterday eve. Typical comms, she was in the and. Atlantic ave not too far from downtown, decent room. She was as advertised, good body, and great fake cans. GFE but not passionate, but not mechanical. I negotiated a half for. 8 and it was worth the admission price. Normal activities, very little kissing, but good oral (not great) and a nice kitty that was a decent horse back rider to finish. Had to self clean up, and immediately after the deed, she was checking her phone, but hey, it is her business to run, far be it from me to tell her how to run her corporation. https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...d/798965529359.

  5. #4185

    Gasp!

    Quote Originally Posted by NewAgain  [View Original Post]
    At what point would anyone pay $300 an hour for virtually any Daytona girl? https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...p/934568213444 Maybe I am cheap, but a nut is a nut. Within reason of course. Just my. 02 but geesh, come on here.
    Who are you and what have you done with NewAgain?

  6. #4184
    Quote Originally Posted by NewAgain  [View Original Post]
    At what point would anyone pay $300 an hour for virtually any Daytona girl? https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...p/934568213444 Maybe I am cheap, but a nut is a nut. Within reason of course. Just my. 02 but geesh, come on here.
    Okay, she's cute. But $300/ hr?

    NOBODY is that cute.

  7. #4183

    She looks fun

    Quote Originally Posted by NewAgain  [View Original Post]
    At what point would anyone pay $300 an hour for virtually any Daytona girl? https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...p/934568213444 Maybe I am cheap, but a nut is a nut. Within reason of course. Just my. 02 but geesh, come on here.
    I'd pay it.

    Tyrion.

  8. #4182

    GPS Alert

    At what point would anyone pay $300 an hour for virtually any Daytona girl? https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...p/934568213444 Maybe I am cheap, but a nut is a nut. Within reason of course. Just my. 02 but geesh, come on here.

  9. #4181

    Locations vary

    Without going into too much detail, she has been laid off, and has had a terrible time of it. Had all her money and laptop stolen from another provider she trusted, and doesn't have enough money to fund a good hotel to work out of. She is a sweet girl, and is fantastic at what she does. I have seen her at least a dozen times. Each one as good as the last.

    Quote Originally Posted by TopKat  [View Original Post]
    Seen her a few days ago, location terrible worst on Ridgewood, however real nice tits don't look as good as they were at one time, ass good, service good head actually very good, missionary, doggy and any position okay.

    Would definitely repeat at those prices $80 all in.

  10. #4180

    Maybe

    Quote Originally Posted by NSB200  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone (other than myself) notice or care how filthy this girls hands are? I am pretty sure the mechanic at the auto repair shop has cleaner nails!

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/sexy-peruvian/30217733
    She doesn't wash up after prostrate massage.

  11. #4179

    I thought I was

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoy3470  [View Original Post]
    Aren't you one.
    But I have lost touch.

  12. #4178

    Auto mechanic

    Quote Originally Posted by NSB200  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone (other than myself) notice or care how filthy this girls hands are? I am pretty sure the mechanic at the auto repair shop has cleaner nails!

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/sexy-peruvian/30217733
    That's my counter girl! Shit, now I got to fire her. Not for washing her hands but for not sucking my cock like thatLOL.

  13. #4177

    She must be an auto mechanic during the day

    Does anyone (other than myself) notice or care how filthy this girls hands are? I am pretty sure the mechanic at the auto repair shop has cleaner nails!

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/sexy-peruvian/30217733
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails UUaApy.jpg‎  

  14. #4176

    I'm sure she has her regulars

    Quote Originally Posted by RedNose1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone visited? Or is she just a cam girl now?
    Aren't you one.

  15. #4175
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunny1966  [View Original Post]
    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...0/957157491625

    Anyone actually visited?

    Seems shady to me. Comms are spotty at best. She claims to work from the host inn which is simply a wasteland.

    Her donations are frankly giving it away and you cannot get a nude anything pic from her. Again if I'm wrong please advise but to me she seems to be LEO or very very shady at best. I'd stay clear at this point!
    Seen her a few days ago, location terrible worst on Ridgewood, however real nice tits don't look as good as they were at one time, ass good, service good head actually very good, missionary, doggy and any position okay.

    Would definitely repeat at those prices $80 all in.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape