Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 413 of 691 FirstFirst ... 313 363 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 463 513 ... LastLast
Results 6,181 to 6,195 of 10360
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4180

    Maybe

    Quote Originally Posted by NSB200  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone (other than myself) notice or care how filthy this girls hands are? I am pretty sure the mechanic at the auto repair shop has cleaner nails!

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/sexy-peruvian/30217733
    She doesn't wash up after prostrate massage.

  2. #4179

    I thought I was

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoy3470  [View Original Post]
    Aren't you one.
    But I have lost touch.

  3. #4178

    Auto mechanic

    Quote Originally Posted by NSB200  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone (other than myself) notice or care how filthy this girls hands are? I am pretty sure the mechanic at the auto repair shop has cleaner nails!

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/sexy-peruvian/30217733
    That's my counter girl! Shit, now I got to fire her. Not for washing her hands but for not sucking my cock like thatLOL.

  4. #4177

    She must be an auto mechanic during the day

    Does anyone (other than myself) notice or care how filthy this girls hands are? I am pretty sure the mechanic at the auto repair shop has cleaner nails!

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/sexy-peruvian/30217733
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails UUaApy.jpg‎  

  5. #4176

    I'm sure she has her regulars

    Quote Originally Posted by RedNose1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone visited? Or is she just a cam girl now?
    Aren't you one.

  6. #4175
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunny1966  [View Original Post]
    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...0/957157491625

    Anyone actually visited?

    Seems shady to me. Comms are spotty at best. She claims to work from the host inn which is simply a wasteland.

    Her donations are frankly giving it away and you cannot get a nude anything pic from her. Again if I'm wrong please advise but to me she seems to be LEO or very very shady at best. I'd stay clear at this point!
    Seen her a few days ago, location terrible worst on Ridgewood, however real nice tits don't look as good as they were at one time, ass good, service good head actually very good, missionary, doggy and any position okay.

    Would definitely repeat at those prices $80 all in.

  7. #4174

    Shannon?

    Has anyone visited? Or is she just a cam girl now?

  8. #4173
    Quote Originally Posted by NewAgain  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone partaken with this lass? https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...y/740753231798 it appears her GPS has a glitch. Dropped her prices late last night to 50 mario coins for QV. 2 AM to 7 AM.
    Oh that is funny. She was being dogged out on a Shady Daytona page on FB. A surveillance camera in a local hardware store caught her shoplifting and the owner was asking for help in her identification. Idk if it made it to DBPD, but she was quickly identified and her STG ad followed shorty after.

    She's kind of a big girl, kinda sexy, but cute with that gap in her teeth. 50 $ looks like a good deal.

    T-Man.

  9. #4172

    Chunky

    Quote Originally Posted by NewAgain  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone partaken with this lass? https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...y/740753231798 it appears her GPS has a glitch. Dropped her prices late last night to 50 mario coins for QV. 2 AM to 7 AM.
    Seems a bit thicker than advertised LOL.

  10. #4171

    Question

    Has anyone partaken with this lass? https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...y/740753231798 it appears her GPS has a glitch. Dropped her prices late last night to 50 mario coins for QV. 2 AM to 7 AM.

  11. #4170
    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...0/957157491625

    Anyone actually visited?

    Seems shady to me. Comms are spotty at best. She claims to work from the host inn which is simply a wasteland.

    Her donations are frankly giving it away and you cannot get a nude anything pic from her. Again if I'm wrong please advise but to me she seems to be LEO or very very shady at best. I'd stay clear at this point!

  12. #4169

    Shame

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunny1966  [View Original Post]
    Great girl who's lots of fun that appeared to be moving forward. The struggle is real many face and hopefully at one point she can finally turn it around for her kids sake if nothing else. I wish her tons of luck!
    I know. Reading her FB page, she seems pretty intelligent and talks like a normal, regular girl. I figured that she would be out of the game by now. Candy is tough.

  13. #4168
    Quote Originally Posted by UthRowAway  [View Original Post]
    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...s/956621155889

    Has anyone seen this one? It looks fake but the location says Daytona, usually the fake ones say Downtown or something.
    Alice aka pineapplebrat on instagram. Fitness thot.

  14. #4167

    That's a shame

    Quote Originally Posted by Edgewater94  [View Original Post]
    It looks like she's on vacation for a while again. As of 7/6.
    Great girl who's lots of fun that appeared to be moving forward. The struggle is real many face and hopefully at one point she can finally turn it around for her kids sake if nothing else. I wish her tons of luck!

  15. #4166

    Ginger / Redd

    It looks like she's on vacation for a while again. As of 7/6.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape