Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10915

    Chloe

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleLife  [View Original Post]
    She sent me a pic. I didn't take her offer. 150 hhr. Nah. She even asked to bring her a box of cigs too. She does doubles with Wendy Redd if you're into that.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image-2020-07-09-04-12-09.jpg‎  

  2. #10914

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps1999  [View Original Post]
    Post a link please.
    Hopefully this one works better:

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...a/610564430837

  3. #10913

    Chloe

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps1999  [View Original Post]
    Post a link please.
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...keywords=Chloe

  4. #10912

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleLife  [View Original Post]
    The pics matter. All her add pics show a girl with some ass. The only ass in the room was me when I had a hard time coming up with a polite reason to leave because I had no interest in going thru with this. Unattractive, bag of bones. I can enjoy small tits but little saggy noodle tits? I managed to get it reduced to a rushed mechanical BBBJ which actually wasn't bad. She's I nice girl, she was accommodating with a shower first but not my kind of thing. I will leave her for those with different taste.
    Post a link please.

  5. #10911

    Avoid

    That picture is 50 lbs and 10 years old.

    Not even close to the picture posted.

    I closed the door and just laughed. She had to find her own ride back.

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerWaukesha  [View Original Post]
    Riri has been posting a while now, cash for "Uber" needed upfront via cash app. I feel bad there are guys this works on with. As someone must be falling for it, she's still posting.

  6. #10910

    Oak Creek Hotel

    Went to go see https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/354811724691.

    There are a few of these girls operating out of the same area. So far I've seen 3, same place different room. This one is probably in her thirties. Very nice body. I was shocked. Nice titties about a b / c cup. She is not pretty in the face and her teeth are little rough looking but the body is where its at. Head game was cool too, I was nervous about her grill but she was good. She doesn't speak much English but is very friendly and fun to play with. Everything is fair play with this one as well. I don't know how long this spot will last so hurry up and enjoy while you can. 180 hr 140 hhr.

  7. #10909

    Never met her.

    Quote Originally Posted by DashDiner79  [View Original Post]
    Can yo pm digits if you have. Been wanting to meet.
    Why not try the original poster who reported on her?

  8. #10908
    This one you asked about https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...i/137515412774 is standing on the corner of 20th National. That's the Lao Buddhist Temple behind her. More likely a street veteran than new talent.

  9. #10907

    Lost number for this one ad is gone

    Quote Originally Posted by ZipperSquid  [View Original Post]
    Isn't that Maria's daughter?
    Can yo pm digits if you have. Been wanting to meet.

  10. #10906

    Riri

    Riri has been posting a while now, cash for "Uber" needed upfront via cash app. I feel bad there are guys this works on with. As someone must be falling for it, she's still posting.

  11. #10905

    Why did you stay?

    Quote Originally Posted by WillowRut  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/280456767499

    If you want the most disgusting fuck. Here it is. Filthy place. Smells and promised to be showered. Well she did in January.

    Had to try to fuck on dirty clothes. Gross. Don't do it.
    I would have just walked out!

  12. #10904

    TER is Back

    Not sure if it has been mentioned here, but TER. Another resource to help us hobbyists- is back up. Hope it's ok to mention it here.

  13. #10903

    Chloe

    The pics matter. All her add pics show a girl with some ass. The only ass in the room was me when I had a hard time coming up with a polite reason to leave because I had no interest in going thru with this. Unattractive, bag of bones. I can enjoy small tits but little saggy noodle tits? I managed to get it reduced to a rushed mechanical BBBJ which actually wasn't bad. She's I nice girl, she was accommodating with a shower first but not my kind of thing. I will leave her for those with different taste.

  14. #10902

  15. #10901

    RockHardThrob

    Hey,

    I tried to message you back. You apparently have chosen not to receive private messages or have become restricted. If you have another way of contacting you, I will be glad to forward the info you requested to you.

    Coochie (willing but unable*) Eater.

    God Bless You All.

    *That's about your PM settings here, but it also applies to my dick.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape