Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,371 to 5,385 of 7848
-
07-08-20 19:20 #2478Senior Member

Posts: 85You have a link or number?
Originally Posted by KevAssLover
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-20 15:02 #2477Senior Member

Posts: 502Went to see her today. Communication was pretty good, dropped of a bit, but great toward the end.
Originally Posted by KevAssLover
[View Original Post]
Here's the scoop.
She has a cute face, could be better but not bad. Body was nice, tiny, a little ponch, but not too bad. Boobs are not bad, some baby usage but firm.
Room was disheveled, she blamed it on "the kids" but no one was around.
There was some drama w / the maid service & paying for the room. She called some black guy named "Hollywood 2" but again we were alone.
No sign of bad habits whatsoever, and I looked while she chatted about nonsense.
BBBJ was above average, played w / the twins. No rimming, but then again, I never asked.
P* was tight, wet, & clean, a little roast beef but I don't mind. After the BBBJ, I packed the beef bus in tuna town, in mish. She's pretty flexible too. Her thigh were pinned to her ribs w / o me holding them there.
Then I drove the Hershey highway to splooge town. I stayed in while I thumbed her swollen clit. I could feel her tighten & loosen in rhythm until her eyes rolled back, pushing my chub out.
She got me a warm wash cloth & cleaned me up. It's the little things in a service industry.
I'd repeat if she was closer.
Big thanks to Stickman for the pm w / the 411.
Kev.
-
07-07-20 20:21 #2476Senior Member

Posts: 110She allows bare with cip.
Originally Posted by KevAssLover
[View Original Post]
So choose carefully what you do, as keep in mind with these women, you're probably not their first go the day and you never know what the one before you did or left behind.
-
07-07-20 10:10 #2475Senior Member

Posts: 502Vanessa
https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...y/336088929500
I'll be in town tomorrow & I'm thinking of giving Vanessa "some business".
Does anyone have an scoop on her?
Thanks,
Kev.
-
07-06-20 23:26 #2474Senior Member

Posts: 792Tall Girl?
Is this the girl who walks with her hands flopping back and forth when she walks? Like a neanderthal? Walks with a young hispanic pimp?
Originally Posted by JoeyNewToGame
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-20 13:14 #2473Regular Member

Posts: 11Hailee has never worked the streets. When that comment about seeing her out walking hillside was posted in the streetwalkers board she was already in Niantic for a few weeks. There is a girl who looks very similar to her though, saw her out today. But Hailee is still in jail. The girls who walk the streets are mostly homeless and unable to afford phones to work online from home. Why would she choose to walk the streets and charge 30 $ for something she's getting $200 for from the comport of her home.
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-20 17:14 #2472Senior Member

Posts: 261Diamond / Heather
My regulars sketched out. Communication from these girls have been horrible lately. I get with COVID they are hesitant to meet with new people, but just say so. Damn.
After the couple reports below I decided to roll the dice on Heather (how she introduced herself to me). She responded quickly and business was straight to the point. A few text messages later and I was at her door. She greeted me in panties & a bra. She's in a seemingly quiet neighborhood in a small apartment that was pretty easy to find, I had no problem with her incall location. After a short exchange, we took care of business and headed to the bedroom. As previously mentioned she has a bit of a belly, but who doesn't (esp. After putting on the quarantine weight). She was pleasant, appeared lucid & drug free, conversational & responsive.
I went to town on her first spending a good portion of time on DATY, she enjoyed and then climbed on top to return the favor. 69 was easily the best here, the rumors about this girl knowing how to handle cock are true, she has almost no gag reflex and was able to DT all of me for extended periods of time, which is a first for me. After abotu 15 minutes I decided to sample the goods. Her pussy is delightfully tight and she can take a good pounding. No cowgirl because she says she injured her knee (it was pretty swollen), but mish, spoon, doggy were enjoyable. She finished me off by removing the cover and working her tongue until I delivered a glazing all over her face.
She is down to earth and easily one of the more enjoyable visits I've had in CT. 0. 6 for the QV or $. 2 for the hour.
Face: 6/10.
Body: 6/10.
Attitude: 8/10.
Skills: 9. 5/10.
Value: 9/10.
Overall: 8. 5/10.
-
07-05-20 14:42 #2471Senior Member

Posts: 138Do you have a Link?
Originally Posted by Tsgb24
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-20 21:21 #2470Regular Member

Posts: 9My apologies
Was 2 Ben's for the hour. But unfortunately, I only experienced half of that.
Be safe,
T.
-
07-04-20 14:12 #2469Senior Member

Posts: 1322Hallie
T.
Originally Posted by Tsgb24
[View Original Post]
A very nice review for a newbie. You didn't mention the damage, but other than that, very thorough! Keep them coming, Brother.
Nice job,
Blue.
-
07-04-20 09:18 #2468Senior Member

Posts: 2148Hailie update
Thanks for the review T. Hailie has lots of skeletons in her closet. She also works the streets of WB. If you paid over 1. For the hour you paid to much, even that's a lot. I guess she used your hh to buy her next high.
Originally Posted by Tsgb24
[View Original Post]
Stay well.
PA.
-
07-03-20 23:06 #2467Regular Member

Posts: 10Any info?
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ashley-e...bristol-413638#escort_reviews.
Anyone have any info on this one? I don't see any ads anywhere and no luck on phone number search just see her on erotic monkey. Was looking for someone new in Bristol. Jessi has been MIA for weeks.
-
07-03-20 22:46 #2466Senior Member

Posts: 487Not the same
I know she has been reviewed in the past. But this one is not the one in the pics. Saw her the other day at hotel in wtby. First, she was about 5'4 160 lbs. Her ass was nothing like the pics, smaller and flatter. Breasts were d's, not small / petite. I stayed anyway. 80 qv, head game was good. I overpaid.
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...l/850301777455
-
07-03-20 12:10 #2465Regular Member

Posts: 9Hailie Mae
Hey,
I'm sort of new to mongering, thought I'd post a review of Hailie. I read somewhere on here she was arrested. I must have caught her not long before.
Location: 6. Decent area in Waterbury. Never felt uncomfortable, or like I was in danger. Lost points here for the place being a mess and mattress on the floor.
Looks: I'd give her a 6.5. She's the perfect height (I like them kind of short), nice rack and overall an above average body. I feel like she has the potential to be a solid 8+, but seems to be showing the beginnings of some drug wear. Definitely not the worst I've seen. Her photos are pretty accurate, but filtered.
Performance: 7. Started off with great BBBJ, then she wrapped me up, climbed on top and rode me till I blew. Was pretty awesome. What I didn't like was that I paid for an hour and blew only half way through the session and that was it. Felt like she rushed me out after 30 min even though I could have definitely gone for round 2. I'm not one to complain, so I thanked her and left.
Overall, I'd recommend her, but probably won't repeat. Mostly bc I like variety. If I did, I'd just negotiate multiple rounds ahead of time.
Be safe,
T.
-
07-03-20 06:14 #2464Senior Member

Posts: 74Jasmine. Sugar and spice and everything nice.
One sentence review: Perfect combination of sweet and fun personality who can make it happen when it's go time.
Pros: super easy to work with, very responsive and reliable, comfortable place with no distractions, beautiful face and her body is soft and firm, just right.
Cons: I randomly decided to try a half hour for the first time. I'm a dummy. Leaving stunk.
Jasmine. Sugar and spice and everything nice.
Jasmine is like a Ferrari, purrs and all. Super responsive and makes you feel alive and like a man. We crossed the finish line in a dead heat. Jasmine brought out the best in me and I don't know what else you can ask for.
I'm already plotting my next visit. I adore this girl.
I'm going to have to get in better shape and go for the hour LOL.











Reply With Quote





