Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10763
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb  [View Original Post]
    Ha, same exact thing I did, thinking it's the same gal.
    That is hot. Send me her name. I want to see her.

  2. #10762

    Latina girl

    Anyone have info on this one? I've seen her posting for awhile but haven't ever scheduled with her.

    https://puyallup.skipthegames.com/fe...l/761103646397

  3. #10761
    Quote Originally Posted by BigKirk  [View Original Post]
    To clarify, she said HHR covered was $40, and BB was $x2. I think I will text her again from my other hobby phone.
    I didn't even mention bb before we texted, didn't discuss in person either. She just slipped it in and went to work. No mention of up charge and no condom in sight.

  4. #10760

    Not mine

    Quote Originally Posted by East7  [View Original Post]
    It's not mine, you must have missed my reference to firing blanks. I don't think she is pimped, she said an exbf but I'd guess one of you guys as she was barebacking folk at the time.
    The night we had scheduled to hook up for our first meetings, she went silent. Sometimes a no show has its advantages.

  5. #10759
    Senior Member


    Posts: 145
    Quote Originally Posted by MickRichards  [View Original Post]
    Is it yours or her pimps?
    It's not mine, you must have missed my reference to firing blanks. I don't think she is pimped, she said an exbf but I'd guess one of you guys as she was barebacking folk at the time.

  6. #10758
    Quote Originally Posted by East7  [View Original Post]
    I don't do outcalls to my place and I'm firing blanks so your scenarios are unlikely. The one I was referring to is not managed, at least I'm 90% sure is not managed.

    One of the ladies I've seen is having a kid and she said she got a few calls from men trying to discreetly ask if it could be theirs. We both had a laugh over it, before I filled her again.
    Ha, same exact thing I did, thinking it's the same gal.

  7. #10757
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1017
    Quote Originally Posted by East7  [View Original Post]
    I don't do outcalls to my place and I'm firing blanks so your scenarios are unlikely. The one I was referring to is not managed, at least I'm 90% sure is not managed.

    One of the ladies I've seen is having a kid and she said she got a few calls from men trying to discreetly ask if it could be theirs. We both had a laugh over it, before I filled her again.
    You are barebacking pregnant hookers?

  8. #10756
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1017

    Uh oh

    Quote Originally Posted by RockyUnlimited  [View Original Post]
    Staciecox is preggars? Just curious how you get this info? She hasn't posted on the board in a while.
    Somebody is going to be getting a call around the holiday's!

    I bet some are sweating it.

    Those guys better get a new phone number and move or one will be paying for the next 18 years.

  9. #10755
    Quote Originally Posted by East7  [View Original Post]
    I don't do outcalls to my place and I'm firing blanks so your scenarios are unlikely. The one I was referring to is not managed, at least I'm 90% sure is not managed.

    One of the ladies I've seen is having a kid and she said she got a few calls from men trying to discreetly ask if it could be theirs. We both had a laugh over it, before I filled her again.
    Is it yours or her pimps?

  10. #10754
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877
    Quote Originally Posted by East7  [View Original Post]
    I don't do outcalls to my place and I'm firing blanks so your scenarios are unlikely. The one I was referring to is not managed, at least I'm 90% sure is not managed.

    One of the ladies I've seen is having a kid and she said she got a few calls from men trying to discreetly ask if it could be theirs. We both had a laugh over it, before I filled her again.
    That would have to be a man's worst nightmare! Getting a hooker pregnant. Plus. How would she know who's it is?

  11. #10753

    Stacked milf

    To clarify, she said HHR covered was $40, and BB was $x2. I think I will text her again from my other hobby phone.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco62  [View Original Post]
    Half hour was lower.

  12. #10752
    Quote Originally Posted by BigKirk  [View Original Post]
    Luckly! What's the damage?

    I made the mistake of asking her over text and she quoted at $x2. Perhaps, should have tried my luck in person.
    Half hour was lower.

  13. #10751

    You can get her down

    Quote Originally Posted by BigKirk  [View Original Post]
    Luckly! What's the damage?

    I made the mistake of asking her over text and she quoted at $x2. Perhaps, should have tried my luck in person.
    I got her much lower. In fact the first time I saw her she fell asleep after the first time. It was 20 minutes in. She cuddled up, said she couldn't wait to do it again and passed out. I couldn't wake her by shaking her gently. So I left. Fuck that.

  14. #10750

    Staciecox knocked up?

    Quote Originally Posted by MickRichards  [View Original Post]
    She is a fat.

    You should rawdog better pussy like Staciecox was before she got knocked by her again.
    Staciecox is preggars? Just curious how you get this info? She hasn't posted on the board in a while.

  15. #10749
    Senior Member


    Posts: 145
    Quote Originally Posted by MickRichards  [View Original Post]
    Those are the worst. Run away. Before you wind up with a paternity suit or someone pounding on your door. Because her gorilla doesn't know she is giving up the poontang that way.
    I don't do outcalls to my place and I'm firing blanks so your scenarios are unlikely. The one I was referring to is not managed, at least I'm 90% sure is not managed.

    One of the ladies I've seen is having a kid and she said she got a few calls from men trying to discreetly ask if it could be theirs. We both had a laugh over it, before I filled her again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape