Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 446 of 582 FirstFirst ... 346 396 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 496 546 ... LastLast
Results 6,676 to 6,690 of 8728
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2053

    No Clue I wish I knew

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatBoyTruth  [View Original Post]
    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/earlyb...cials/30250030

    Haven't seen Emma post in over a month, I have her personal number and she doesn't answer. Anyone know what happened? She was always really sweet to me so hoping nothing bad.
    I was getting ready to pull the trigger and set something up now that CT has turned the corner on the virus but poof she was gone. If you find out let me know.

  2. #2052

    Emma

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatBoyTruth  [View Original Post]
    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/earlyb...cials/30250030

    Haven't seen Emma post in over a month, I have her personal number and she doesn't answer. Anyone know what happened? She was always really sweet to me so hoping nothing bad.
    She posted today.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/?...&keywords=Emma

  3. #2051

    Anyone know what happened to Emma?

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/earlyb...cials/30250030

    Haven't seen Emma post in over a month, I have her personal number and she doesn't answer. Anyone know what happened? She was always really sweet to me so hoping nothing bad.

  4. #2050

    Ricki

    Anyone seen Ricki recently? Used to see her in Bridgeport / Stratford but not having any luck connecting. Certainly hope everything's ok.

  5. #2049
    Senior Member


    Posts: 576
    Post edited...

  6. #2048
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  7. #2047

    Amy sky

    The first one is miss any she's a bit pricey but well worth it I've seen her many times. She hot very GFE and apparently travels to the isles now. If you have the extra flowers I'd call her immediately.

  8. #2046
    Second one is screaming fake.

  9. #2045

  10. #2044

    Roxy BBW

    I was traveling back from a day at the beach, and wanted release after seeing all the girls in thongs. I hit up a bunch of numbers but no responses until Roxy hmu. Offered deep throat for cheap and incall. She is huge. She is shaped with a big belly and saggy tits. She got on the bed to suck me off. I deep throated her. She takes the D well. She was rolling around the bed I massaged her ugly tits. I FIV and she was soaked. So flipped her around for doggy. Her pussy was sloppy. She moaned. Her ass was huge too. I finally came. I was out in 15 minutes.

    QV. 8 BBBJ BBFS.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...0/178198993473

  11. #2043

  12. #2042
    Beside the fact that she has terrible form. I have no idea. Not the best choice of self defense weapon either. So yeah.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman55  [View Original Post]
    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...y/372423725907

    Has anyone seen her. Almost did when she had an incall option a few weeks ago but is outcall only now. Not sure what to make of that archery photo! PM if you want. Thanks.

  13. #2041
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatBoyTruth  [View Original Post]
    How long was your time with her? FS available and you just chose for the BBBJ CIM?
    I was there about 40 minutes. She does FS.

  14. #2040

    Stiffed

    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman55  [View Original Post]
    Thought I left review of her but I guess not. Do not recommend! I saw her twice when she first posted 6 months ago. First time was in some Middletown apt that obviously wasn't her. Friendly and very talkative about all her experience and other clients. Visit was fine when we got down to business. Very good BBBJ and then some FS. She's very tight. I'm not big but I felt like I was about all she could handle. She's older, but body is decent. Not much on top. So about 2 weeks later I tried again. Same building in Middletown but we ended up in some apt that had no furniture. She gave me some BS story the they were getting it ready for her. Sure. Visit was awful. She was rushing the whole thing, wasn't into it, wanted to know when I going to finish and after kept babbling on about her life and hardships and, of course checking the phone for the next unsuspecting nice guy like myself!. NEVER REPEAT.
    Tried to see Tatiana today. Got her on the phone, set up the date, headed to Middletown, she never sent the address. Tried texting a few more times. Nothing. Waste of space.

  15. #2039

    Tatiana

    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie58  [View Original Post]
    That's Tatiana. She's been reviewed several times, and if memory serves me, most were favorable. Nice menu. I haven't met her yet.
    Thought I left review of her but I guess not. Do not recommend! I saw her twice when she first posted 6 months ago. First time was in some Middletown apt that obviously wasn't her. Friendly and very talkative about all her experience and other clients. Visit was fine when we got down to business. Very good BBBJ and then some FS. She's very tight. I'm not big but I felt like I was about all she could handle. She's older, but body is decent. Not much on top. So about 2 weeks later I tried again. Same building in Middletown but we ended up in some apt that had no furniture. She gave me some BS story the they were getting it ready for her. Sure. Visit was awful. She was rushing the whole thing, wasn't into it, wanted to know when I going to finish and after kept babbling on about her life and hardships and, of course checking the phone for the next unsuspecting nice guy like myself!. NEVER REPEAT.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape