Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 917 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 417 817 867 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 967 1017 1417 ... LastLast
Results 13,741 to 13,755 of 26919
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13179

    Seen her twice

    Quote Originally Posted by BduBange  [View Original Post]
    Search but didn't find anything. Anybody got any feedback?

    Thanks!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/52450937/
    Just for a BBBJ twice. Both ended with a faceglazing. Nothing to write home about. Whole body is saggy. BJ was average to below. Bonus points for the facials. Overall, I'd give her a 5. 8 / 10.

  2. #13178
    Quote Originally Posted by Svendd  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone. Relatively new at this. Will be seeing Gabby at CCG soon based on previous posts.

    Just wanted to see what level of service I can expect with CCG's standard $$ 5?
    I've done CCG once, it was alright. Their 'star' is Lolita -http://www.chicagocovergirls.com/profile_lolita.html.

    She's been in the game for awhile, that 22 has been 22 for 5 years it seems.

    I'd love the report when you return. Gabby seems fun. Good reviews.

  3. #13177

    Gabby

    Quote Originally Posted by Svendd  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone. Relatively new at this. Will be seeing Gabby at CCG soon based on previous posts.

    Just wanted to see what level of service I can expect with CCG's standard $$ 5?
    Got your PM and responded. I had a great time with Gabby. All the girls there are usually good; BBBJ, usually DFK (although don't know how Covid might affect that) and msog.

  4. #13176

    Alice Marie

    [Deleted by Admin]

    If you make another fake user to post a fake review I'm going to edit it so it says you have AIDS

    A2

  5. #13175

    Ccg?

    Hey everyone. Relatively new at this. Will be seeing Gabby at CCG soon based on previous posts.

    Just wanted to see what level of service I can expect with CCG's standard $$ 5?

  6. #13174
    Saw her about a year and a half ago, very nice woman, very agreeable. A little on the older side, but her performance made up for it.

    Quote Originally Posted by BduBange  [View Original Post]
    Search but didn't find anything. Anybody got any feedback?

    Thanks!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/52450937/

  7. #13173
    Quote Originally Posted by BduBange  [View Original Post]
    Search but didn't find anything. Anybody got any feedback?

    Thanks!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/52450937/
    I never seen her, but I know she can deliver. Enjoys what she does. She used to service Bolingbrook & Joilet area. Same photos from a year or two ago.

  8. #13172

    Anybody seen Rose? Willowbrook?

    Search but didn't find anything. Anybody got any feedback?

    Thanks!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/52450937/

  9. #13171

    Long time

    Quote Originally Posted by PunkAsFuck  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that's what "upscale" providers do, crack open a thesaurus with some theme when creating their website so they can justify their inflated rates like we're ordering off a menu at a restaurant in the French Riviera. The price tiers are probably semi-GFE / full GFE / anal or full GFE / anal / BBFS.
    She's been working for a while she used to work BP and actually responded to me on a CL ad I posted a while back.

  10. #13170
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackDot  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen her before?

    https://preferred411.com/P334127

    At anna_dream_girl = Instagram.

    Can't find much on either one of her phone numbers. Does she do MSOG? Greek? BBBJ? GFE overall?
    Are non-members able to browse p411 listings still? How do you even find their profiles anymore.

  11. #13169
    Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7  [View Original Post]
    OMFG, I think I could be in love. Lust anyway.

    I am confused by her rates. If ya could, help us out with what the deal is.
    Yes, that's what "upscale" providers do, crack open a thesaurus with some theme when creating their website so they can justify their inflated rates like we're ordering off a menu at a restaurant in the French Riviera. The price tiers are probably semi-GFE / full GFE / anal or full GFE / anal / BBFS.

  12. #13168

    Caribbean Koco

    Quote Originally Posted by TatGram  [View Original Post]
    https://www.iamkocochanel.com/

    Very real, same girl as in the pics. Huge tits, nice ass, great BBBJ and CIM finish. She knows how to dance and put on a show.
    OMFG, I think I could be in love. Lust anyway.

    I am confused by her rates. If ya could, help us out with what the deal is.

  13. #13167
    Quote Originally Posted by Thor289  [View Original Post]
    Hey bud, there's a Joliet section you can check out. There should be a few on there for you.
    Joliet section is dead.

  14. #13166

    Georgina

    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Georgina? Was the experience good?

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/169944

    She has some old reviews on the other site, but I'm not paying them a membership fee to read old info. I'm down for a mature lady with big jugs.
    Sorry, I had not seen your post until now. Georgina is absolutely fabulous with a great GFE service and those fantastic jugs that she knows are my reason for being there.

    The only reason I haven't seen her for awhile is that she has reverse nipples. When I am in Titty-Face Heaven, I like to have something to latch onto, even if gently. But I am seeing Georgina again this week as a present to myself. I have a review somewhere in here.

  15. #13165

    Need some info on Anna (instagram: at anna_dream_girl)

    Anybody seen her before?

    https://preferred411.com/P334127

    At anna_dream_girl = Instagram.

    Can't find much on either one of her phone numbers. Does she do MSOG? Greek? BBBJ? GFE overall?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape