Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 10,756 to 10,770 of 14668
-
07-08-20 22:09 #3913Regular Member

Posts: 10Has anybody had the pleasure?
I was looking in Fort Myers first but she is in St Petersburg.
Originally Posted by BradentonBob
[View Original Post]
Here's the local link.
https://st-petersburg.skipthegames.c...y/279666896801
Both links go to the same ad.
-
07-08-20 20:27 #3912Senior Member

Posts: 5948Yes, sadly so. I have contacted her 2 x before years apart and got the same reply. Terrible.
Originally Posted by ShurShot14
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-20 17:27 #3911Banned Member

Posts: 986Since she is advertising in Ft. Myers
Maybe you should direct your questions there.
Originally Posted by SNorris11
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-20 14:13 #3910Regular Member

Posts: 10Has anybody had the pleasure?
Has anybody has the pleasure of this mature blonde?
https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...y/279666896801
-
07-08-20 12:33 #3909Senior Member

Posts: 470Brie
Only CBJ No BBBJ?
Originally Posted by MjWay9823
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-20 09:43 #3908Senior Member

Posts: 102Brie
Finally got to see this girl. After probably a couple of months of texting and trying to set up a time. She's harder to get a hold of than the president. I will say this though. Never did she ghost me. As in set up a time and get there and she stopped responding. My issue was just trying to get a text back. So anyways, she's the girl in the pics. Very attractive nice body with firm C cups. Everything is covered but her mic check is above average. Opted for a qv for $. Got into Mish where I started and finished. She had a nice tight cat and got really into is. Took my time and finished in the raincoat. All in all a pretty good experience. Location was a private residence in a nice neighborhood. Definitely safe. No other people in the house and no smoke smell. Would I repeat? Yeah I would. But I would definitely line up a plan B as well.
Hope this helps someone out there. Be safe.
MJW.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/52476511/
-
07-08-20 05:53 #3907Senior Member

Posts: 214She changed her posting. Do not date her!
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/8132194439/1
Originally Posted by JohnnieCox
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-20 23:27 #3906Senior Member

Posts: 221Crystal
Last experience with her was a nightmare. Paranoid. Evidence of multiple kinds of candy all around. I'd avoid. I'll never return.
Originally Posted by Premilio
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-20 22:10 #3905Senior Member

Posts: 960Similar Experience
I have seen her for a few years and had many good visits as well. Always BBBJ and BBFSCIP after the initial few visits. I haven't seen her in a few months. Last time I did it was CFS just went with it, I did not really put up an an objection since I figured she had her reasons and they might be to the benefit of my health. I will continue to see her and if my service goes down I will go elsewhere. YMMV.
Originally Posted by Hngblkm
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-20 21:18 #3904Banned Member

Posts: 55Adriana
Does anyone have any experience with her?
https://adultsearch.com/florida/tamp...scorts/1556780
-
07-07-20 17:18 #3903Senior Member

Posts: 307Google image search is your friend! Use it!
Originally Posted by ProTravel
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-20 15:48 #3902Regular Member

Posts: 23Another face fucker
I saw heather recommended for face fucking and deep throat. I texted her and set up a qv for 60, she said it's normally 70, whatever. Communication was easy through txt. She is at a well known place on Ulmerton. Her room was a bit of a wreck but OK, chatted for a few minutes and then she pulled out her giant tits and asked if I was ready. Got comfortable and had her suck me till hard, did some titty fuck. Laid on the bed and she went to town, deep throated with out asking, no issues with me pumping her mouth she real does not seem to have a gag reflex. I like to finish a little ruff so I grabbed the her by the hair and fucked her face, she immediately went with it and sucked hard till I finished, fucked her mouth for another min to enjoy the experience. She stroked me and licked my balls after, it was a great finish and I will request this from others. Cleaned up and she walked me to the door quick hug and a hand full of those fatty titties and I was out the door. Tit fuck, bbbjcimws, . 60, next time I'll go for longer to explore all the options.
P.S. Lots of escorts at this place. Ran into one on the way out who I had seen in Tampa. Saw at least 3 other when I circled the parking lot for a LEO check.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/52441582/
-
07-07-20 13:58 #3901Senior Member

Posts: 5948I would be happy just to have Melanie back and her incredible bbj. MILF w tight bod. Saw her 2-3 x a week and would still be if she never left. Had a beauty of a cat too.
Originally Posted by BrentFl
[View Original Post]
Outside of my south FLA atf who moved out of state / sulk / depressing her BJ was the standard.
-
07-07-20 13:52 #3900Senior Member

Posts: 121Digits
It does for me on some ads, but not on others. Very inconsistent but seems to never show on my phone anymore.
Originally Posted by Reaper400
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-20 13:00 #3899Regular Member

Posts: 1First time post
Greetings,
I'm a long time lurker, this is my first post.
I saw this ad on Rubratings, and was hoping it was for real. Should have known it was too good to be true.
https://tampa.rubratings.com/181327
Texted to book an appointment, and only accepts cashap or gift cards. So save your time and move on.







Reply With Quote






