Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 838 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 338 738 788 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 888 938 ... LastLast
Results 12,556 to 12,570 of 17948
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5393

    Kassie Rae

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMonday  [View Original Post]
    I can't find any info on her. Has anyone seen this provider?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...d/492615780609
    I have seen her a few times. She's a very good provider. Best GFE I have experienced. Very sweet and pretty girl. Body is ok, has a few extra pounds. But so do I! She has a house she shares off Versailles rd. Easy to find. If people are there, there's a camper in the driveway. Which was kind of weird at first, but was ok. One of those who's boyfriend is in jail, has pit bulls, and you wonder why she's caught up in this. No drug signs other than maybe 420. The 150 is on the high side. But I would Still recommend her.

  2. #5392

    Kassi Rae, anyone?

    I can't find any info on her. Has anyone seen this provider?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...d/492615780609

  3. #5391

    Nicholasville


  4. #5390

    Dreama is a nightmare

    My weakness for a mature time really was a nightmare. Saw Dreama in Winchester 859*4301. My little head really made a lot of bad decisions this time. Knocked on her apartment on oxford told me to be quiet because people were sleeping in the living should of walked away but little head says go ahead went in she asked for cash before she would take off her robe wish she had left it on she had the body of a sumo wrestler little head says ask for a blowjob told her just a BBBJ I put it in her mouth thought I put it in a sander I just left and decided I wasted $80 hope this post saves other members from wasting their money WHAT A NIGHTMARE.

  5. #5389

    Re Rae:

    Quote Originally Posted by Whobby  [View Original Post]
    When she started she had a ton of good reviews but the last I'd heard she had more negative than positives.

  6. #5388

  7. #5387

    Kelsey

    As in no. And no for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonKeth12  [View Original Post]
    As in BBFS? For up charge?

  8. #5386

    Bad hygenie

    Quote Originally Posted by JBrentwood718  [View Original Post]
    Did the exact same thing to me. No warning, just offering it up on the rag. Avoid at all cost!
    As on the rag. Or in general. Thanks in advance.

  9. #5385

    Kelsey

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonKeth12  [View Original Post]
    As in BBFS? For up charge?
    I don't know. Ask her. She is very friendly and incredibly easy to work with. And an excellent communicator. I have never asked for that, so I don't know. Just text her: 859 xxx 6663.

  10. #5384

    Does Kelsey offer extra

    As in BBFS? For up charge?

  11. #5383

    Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by PColaBuck  [View Original Post]
    Avoid her. Bad hygiene. She was menstruating and didn't say anything until I noticed. Pretty much a waste of time. I paid for an hour, but after 30 min I was happy to see her go.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...s/776299959466
    Did the exact same thing to me. No warning, just offering it up on the rag. Avoid at all cost!

  12. #5382

    Probably not

    Quote Originally Posted by Knucky  [View Original Post]
    Teanna Trump is a highly rated porn star. I doubt she selling ass in Kentucky!

  13. #5381

    Teanna Trump


  14. #5380

    Katie of Lexington,

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonKeth12  [View Original Post]
    If anyone see her please. PM or let us know!
    Saw the ad texted her a few times no RESPONSE I miss her BEST GFE in town.

  15. #5379

    Hey why'all. Katie is back!

    If anyone see her please. PM or let us know!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape