Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 263 of 345 FirstFirst ... 163 213 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 313 ... LastLast
Results 3,931 to 3,945 of 5161
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1231

    Jenn

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepSix  [View Original Post]
    So, taking a break from the Asian routine I normally do I was able to get an appointment with Jenn in Manchester. It was a fairly easy set up through text to get the time, address and all the pertinent info. Got to Manchvegas and found the location; she does incalls out of an apartment building that can be hard to spot, no hassles and easy parking. I got to the designated spot, texted and she came down to get me. Jenn is older, cute, she met me in leggings and a crop sweat shirt top, she looked like your average cute middle aged woman you would see walking on the streets. Her place was small and neat, asked for a half hour, left the donation and got undressed. Damn! She has nice tits, great tan, a little belly from kid (s) probably but not too bad, really nice soft skin, clean shaved so DATY was a treat, very tasty! Nice BBBJ skills then went into RCG, very nice view, tight, to MISH where I unloaded in the bag. Damage was 120 for the half and I would definitely repeat.
    Did she smell like an ashtray because when I saw her she smoked like crazy and she wreaked like cigs.

  2. #1230

    Visiting looking for recommendations

    Hi I'm visiting next weekend and looking for some recommendations- GFE with kissing and decent body 160 lbs and under is OK for me, and nice BBBJ. Appreciate help I can't figure out fakes be real on stg. Thanks gents!

  3. #1229
    Senior Member


    Posts: 227

    Jenn

    Quote Originally Posted by TomIsHorny  [View Original Post]
    I have seen 2 Jenns in manchvegas advertise. Can you link me to your reference?
    The last 2 digits of her phone is 55.

  4. #1228

    Jenn

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepSix  [View Original Post]
    So, taking a break from the Asian routine I normally do I was able to get an appointment with Jenn in Manchester. It was a fairly easy set up through text to get the time, address and all the pertinent info. Got to Manchvegas and found the location; she does incalls out of an apartment building that can be hard to spot, no hassles and easy parking. I got to the designated spot, texted and she came down to get me. Jenn is older, cute, she met me in leggings and a crop sweat shirt top, she looked like your average cute middle aged woman you would see walking on the streets. Her place was small and neat, asked for a half hour, left the donation and got undressed. Damn! She has nice tits, great tan, a little belly from kid (s) probably but not too bad, really nice soft skin, clean shaved so DATY was a treat, very tasty! Nice BBBJ skills then went into RCG, very nice view, tight, to MISH where I unloaded in the bag. Damage was 120 for the half and I would definitely repeat.
    I have seen 2 Jenns in manchvegas advertise. Can you link me to your reference?

  5. #1227

    During these times.

    Where most of these women just don't understand, Jenn is a breath of fresh air. No games with her, and great Boobies!

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepSix  [View Original Post]
    So, taking a break from the Asian routine I normally do I was able to get an appointment with Jenn in Manchester. It was a fairly easy set up through text to get the time, address and all the pertinent info. Got to Manchvegas and found the location; she does incalls out of an apartment building that can be hard to spot, no hassles and easy parking. I got to the designated spot, texted and she came down to get me. Jenn is older, cute, she met me in leggings and a crop sweat shirt top, she looked like your average cute middle aged woman you would see walking on the streets. Her place was small and neat, asked for a half hour, left the donation and got undressed. Damn! She has nice tits, great tan, a little belly from kid (s) probably but not too bad, really nice soft skin, clean shaved so DATY was a treat, very tasty! Nice BBBJ skills then went into RCG, very nice view, tight, to MISH where I unloaded in the bag. Damage was 120 for the half and I would definitely repeat.

  6. #1226
    He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.


    Posts: 606

    Jenn

    So, taking a break from the Asian routine I normally do I was able to get an appointment with Jenn in Manchester. It was a fairly easy set up through text to get the time, address and all the pertinent info. Got to Manchvegas and found the location; she does incalls out of an apartment building that can be hard to spot, no hassles and easy parking. I got to the designated spot, texted and she came down to get me. Jenn is older, cute, she met me in leggings and a crop sweat shirt top, she looked like your average cute middle aged woman you would see walking on the streets. Her place was small and neat, asked for a half hour, left the donation and got undressed. Damn! She has nice tits, great tan, a little belly from kid (s) probably but not too bad, really nice soft skin, clean shaved so DATY was a treat, very tasty! Nice BBBJ skills then went into RCG, very nice view, tight, to MISH where I unloaded in the bag. Damage was 120 for the half and I would definitely repeat.

  7. #1225
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinh222  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a high end provider in the area. Price doesn't matter, but I do want a great experience.
    Fly one in from Montreal or other known spots that have the quality girls. If price isn't a concern there are plenty of girls willing to up the prices for it. I am doing a girl now that said she wanted $1000 for sex. However price matters to me and I kindly said no f'in way, now I do her weekly for 300 and she is a goddess. Pretty much open to anything.

  8. #1224

    Right.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rinh222  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a high end provider in the area. Price doesn't matter, but I do want a great experience.
    When you find that Unicorn let us all know.

  9. #1223

    High End?

    Looking for a high end provider in the area. Price doesn't matter, but I do want a great experience.

  10. #1222

    I don't believe that!

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueEyes3750  [View Original Post]
    Agreed 100%! It seems that about 90% or more of ad postings across all sites are fakes, scammers, or spam. The days of finding legitimate providers online is over.
    The days of getting cheap SW is what I'm worried about! I can find woman on SA and WYP but you have to pay at least. 2 if not. 3 It is harder for me to hide that kind of cash from my wife, she gets perturbed with me for spending that much. What it has done to me is cut waaaay back from my heyday when I used to see 2 to 3 girls a week, sometimes twice in a day. That time is long gone for me.

  11. #1221
    Quote Originally Posted by FootFiend  [View Original Post]
    Reading the recent posts is making me sick. You can't trust any of the ads out there anymore. Fear of the ad is fake, getting ripped off or worse. You almost have to find your own UTR provider because the legit ads getting posted are less and less. It's a shame. I used to travel before COVID and our area always fell short. It didn't flat out fail in comparison to some of these other cities as it had it's bright spots. The girls in the ads were legit.

    (think back to Craigslist and the former Backpage days) And I'm not trying to compare us to say Boston and similar cities. Those girls asking for outrageous donation (GPS? But comparing our area with others that have decent looking girls charging a fair price and were legit and reliable. I'm wondering if other parts of the country are in the same boat. I read the Boston / Massachusetts postings because they are close by and could go that route. But they are in no better shape. Again if you want to go to Boston proper and pay that price tag, good luck to you. I'm too young to retire. Hopefully our quality gets better soon. Enough of me standing on my soapbox. Stay safe out there.
    Agreed 100%! It seems that about 90% or more of ad postings across all sites are fakes, scammers, or spam. The days of finding legitimate providers online is over.

  12. #1220
    Quote Originally Posted by JoelBen77  [View Original Post]
    Definitely avoid this one. They are two, pics are accurate. Took my donation and ran. Blondie tried to tase me but couldn't, pepper sprayed me and called the cops on me for assault. Pm for details. Stay safe out there.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/311b3...e-b1b44e47aee3
    I was texting back & forth with her friend the other day. Wanted $1 K for doubles.

    After I read your post I texted her today & wrote "so, I hear you & your friend are burning people huh?

  13. #1219

    Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by JoelBen77  [View Original Post]
    Definitely avoid this one. They are two, pics are accurate. Took my donation and ran. Blondie tried to tase me but couldn't, pepper sprayed me and called the cops on me for assault. Pm for details. Stay safe out there.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/311b3...e-b1b44e47aee3
    Guess her title name says it all.

  14. #1218

    Unreliable Talent: Is it like this everywhere?

    Reading the recent posts is making me sick. You can't trust any of the ads out there anymore. Fear of the ad is fake, getting ripped off or worse. You almost have to find your own UTR provider because the legit ads getting posted are less and less. It's a shame. I used to travel before COVID and our area always fell short. It didn't flat out fail in comparison to some of these other cities as it had it's bright spots. The girls in the ads were legit.

    (think back to Craigslist and the former Backpage days) And I'm not trying to compare us to say Boston and similar cities. Those girls asking for outrageous donation (GPS? But comparing our area with others that have decent looking girls charging a fair price and were legit and reliable. I'm wondering if other parts of the country are in the same boat. I read the Boston / Massachusetts postings because they are close by and could go that route. But they are in no better shape. Again if you want to go to Boston proper and pay that price tag, good luck to you. I'm too young to retire. Hopefully our quality gets better soon. Enough of me standing on my soapbox. Stay safe out there.

  15. #1217

    Avoid big time! ! !

    Definitely avoid this one. They are two, pics are accurate. Took my donation and ran. Blondie tried to tase me but couldn't, pepper sprayed me and called the cops on me for assault. Pm for details. Stay safe out there.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/311b3...e-b1b44e47aee3
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Scammers 2.0.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape