The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 306 of 472 FirstFirst ... 206 256 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 356 406 ... LastLast
Results 4,576 to 4,590 of 7073
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2498
    Quote Originally Posted by FiveFive6  [View Original Post]
    I feel like I've seen her before on here but I cannot find anything if anyone has info reply or pm thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/52430065/
    She's really not worth the donation. Pretty ugly in person and her old apartment was disgusting. Also doesn't ride.

  2. #2497

    Mission valley

    I feel like I've seen her before on here but I cannot find anything if anyone has info reply or pm thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/52430065/

  3. #2496

    PricelessPrincessa / LexiLust

    Anyone seen her? Is she legit? Ads on PD and Tryst but no reviews.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...elessPrincessa

    https://tryst.link/escort/lexilust

  4. #2495

    Has anyone seen.

    A blonde from rub ratings named Jessica.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/134417

    She is also on Private Delights.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...go/jessicababe

    The reviews I read of her provide no details, they all seem to be fanboi love letters.

    Thanks.

  5. #2494

    NicHakeem

    Hello My Fellow Hobbiers.

    I came across this profile on Private Delights and I am a sucker for young redheads.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...iego/NicHakeem

    Does anyone know anything about her? In texting her she seems a bit more savvy than someone who is just starting out.

    Or maybe someone knows a young redhead they'd be willing to share the info on?

    Be safe my friends.

  6. #2493
    Thanks! Much appreciated.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnieYammie  [View Original Post]
    She goes by Nina but I've never seenah.

    https://backpage.com.listcrawler.eu/...iego/51875134/

    Here's the other girls info again, looks her post was deleted:

    https://backpage.com.listcrawler.eu/...iego/49397578/

  7. #2492
    Quote Originally Posted by NewHobby13  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have a link to an ad or contact number for her African American friend that she is doing doubles with. Thanks.
    She goes by Nina but I've never seenah.

    https://backpage.com.listcrawler.eu/...iego/51875134/

    Here's the other girls info again, looks her post was deleted:

    https://backpage.com.listcrawler.eu/...iego/49397578/

  8. #2491

    Her friend

    Anybody have a link to an ad or contact number for her African American friend that she is doing doubles with. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnieYammie  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...025/6195523679

    Better then blue hair and her Italian friend. Damn I miss that southern Italian girl. . 4 Extra for DATY but worth every penny (makes her seem commercialized but she's not). I got to triangle choke gag her while she was face sitting. She really gets into it. YMMV. I'm tapped out but catch her before a sugar daddy sweeps her up like Victoria. Be good to her guys.

  9. #2490

    Amazing tiny Latina

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...025/6195523679

    Better then blue hair and her Italian friend. Damn I miss that southern Italian girl. . 4 Extra for DATY but worth every penny (makes her seem commercialized but she's not). I got to triangle choke gag her while she was face sitting. She really gets into it. YMMV. I'm tapped out but catch her before a sugar daddy sweeps her up like Victoria. Be good to her guys.

  10. #2489
    Senior Member


    Posts: 404

    Savvy Head Game

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/52005305/

    After scoping her ad for a while, I finally saw Savvy the other night. The pics in her ad are from about 8 years and 100 lbs ago. She is very much a BBW now with gigantic sagging pendulous tits. I find her facially very pretty, but BBWs are not my preference for FS (to each their own). Now that being said, her head game is absolutely on point. The text in her ad about DT and no gag reflex is accurate. It was the best BBBJ I've had in quite some time, and definitely better than Jessie in Spring Valley, who is still pretty good. Full on DT. But she isn't just a one trick pony either. She demonstrated a plethora of different techniques and she was able to do a slow build up so I could enjoy the full time. I finished with a powerful CIM.

    Her menu is. 8 for BBBJ QV, 1. 2 for hhr, 2. 0 for hr. I opted, sight unseen, for the 1. 2 hhr. Her private apartment in La Mesa was easy to find and I was able to park right in front. There was another woman there when I arrived and I've read that she duo's with her. The other girl was younger and better looking, and was on the thicker side (but not BBW) with big natural tits.

    Once in her bedroom, Savvy got right after the BBBJ and it went on for quite a while. I elected to try CFS (to get my money's worth), but I just wasn't feeling it, so after maybe 5 minutes, she took off the cover and continued with a splendid BBBJ. She's definitely not a clock watcher and doesn't rush you. I was there for 35 minutes and finished on my timeline. Great BJ stamina too.

    If you're looking for a top notch BBBJ, I highly recommend her. And I'd say. 8 is a pretty good value for this market. We didn't talk about any other menu items, so I'm not sure if BBFS or Greek is on the table.

  11. #2488
    She has 2 big ass dogs now both Akita's LOL they are real nice tho she's a great provider and I think she is much sexier in person than her pics show. Only does QV so feels quite rushed. Last time I saw her she said she was moving to Temecula soon so if you want to see her now is the time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Slickdw  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her, only had two issues she had a big dog not sure if she still has it. I only did a quickie and she clock watching other than that not bad. BBBJ, FS, and Greek.

  12. #2487
    Quote Originally Posted by Slickdw  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her, only had two issues she had a big dog not sure if she still has it. I only did a quickie and she clock watching other than that not bad. BBBJ, FS, and Greek.
    I second this. I've seen her like 3 times. That dog is big as hell. So if you're afraid of dogs, look elsewhere. She's a cool chick, but she's all business. Don't be late, she will get pissed. However, solid BBBJ. I've only done CFS, but greek is definitely on the table.

  13. #2486
    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinsAndieg  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have experience with Kylie Banks? https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif.../Vipkyliebanks.
    She is a good provider. Friendly and skilled. But everything covered.

  14. #2485
    Quote Originally Posted by JM619  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with either of these two? I've searched the forum but came up empty. Thanks in advance!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/51892376/

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/51944187/
    Same experience as Slick, but minus the dog. Not too bad for the price.

  15. #2484

    Kylie Banks

    Does anyone have experience with Kylie Banks? https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif.../Vipkyliebanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape