Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,436 to 21,450 of 37351
-
07-06-20 16:16 #15916Senior Member

Posts: 369I know there are pictures on the ad, which I've reviewed, but I had a followup question about Rosie. Is she short, have fairly red hair, and a somewhat loud voice, but very friendly? Just trying to avoid crossing paths with someone I know.
Originally Posted by StrangeAim
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-20 15:40 #15915Senior Member

Posts: 317Maggie
If I am not mistaken this is the lady you speak of.
Originally Posted by SmoothJazz2
[View Original Post]
Search for Friday if you can't get there any other way.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...t/233411717549
-
07-06-20 15:33 #15914Senior Member

Posts: 196Maggie
Will you PM me please. Does she post on STG or others for view. Thanks.
Originally Posted by JustForHer53
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-20 15:31 #15913Senior Member

Posts: 91Bombshell / Petite Redhead / Small Town Cutie
Long time lurker who has benefited a lot from the contributions of you mongers so I figured I'd show my appreciation by providing a little info to help pay back some of that debt. If you look back at posts #13913 and #14529 from LiamMacLeod he's pretty spot on. I've dreamed with Bombshell / Petite Redhead / Small Town Cutie quite a few times. She's legit but fly's way under the radar and is difficult to get in contact with most times depending on her $$ situation at the moment. She used to setup shop over at one of the fairly decent locations on Midlo several months back when she was a little more into the game but since then has gone strictly to outcalls. Based on my observations she doesn't seem to be fully two feet into being a fantasy of our dreams but will participate if you're able to make it worth her time. Once you're able to come to an agreement and get her to your agreed upon location it's all good from there. She's not a clock watcher and in fact the times I've seen her we may have agreed on an hour but I've looked up several hours later and realized oh crap I've got to get home but YMMV. All standard fantasies seem to be offered but coming to an agreement on what they are worth to you and to her is a different story. You can expect to start at about $. 5 plus gas and a room if you're unable to host. To dream for an hour, you're going to be looking to start around $$ plus anything extra. I haven't noticed any signs of a monkey during the times I've seen her but as LiamMacLeod correctly mentioned in his post that has been an issue in the past.
Originally Posted by Vick1957
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-20 13:07 #15912Senior Member

Posts: 742Midget
And she's listed in 20 other cities at the same time.
Originally Posted by WestEndDude
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-20 12:49 #15911Senior Member

Posts: 38The pictures are from a suicide girls model named Jemma, so I'm doubting the ad is real.
Originally Posted by EricJam
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-20 12:21 #15910Regular Member

Posts: 22J. B
Has anyone have some info on J. B?
I've looked through this thread and I need more info on her. Thank you!
-
07-06-20 11:37 #15909Senior Member

Posts: 57Midget Jane
Has anyone seen her?
https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...mond/52420278/
-
07-06-20 10:55 #15908Senior Member

Posts: 128I went to see this one last week. She has a serious monkey problem. She is incredibly skinny with very loose skin over her entire body. I walked in the room, got a good look at her and walked out. She looked disgusting. These pictures are pre-monkey.
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-20 10:48 #15907Senior Member

Posts: 369In my experience, if a girl has posted on STG ever and has posted a face pic, she will record. Some have at no extra charge.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-20 10:46 #15906Senior Member

Posts: 369Cici does recording and advertises it: https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...r/525407664243.
Originally Posted by SeekerB12
[View Original Post]
If you want to go that route I recommend contacting her at night or early morning, and I'd recommend bringing her to you rather than you going to her. Her incalls are frequently messy.
-
07-06-20 10:40 #15905Senior Member

Posts: 425Kryss will for sure.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-20 06:52 #15904Senior Member

Posts: 742Filipina juju
Filipina juju used to offer the option to film.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
She hits the Richmond area on a regular basis. But I think she's in the Chesapeake area now.
She's a lot of fun.
-
07-06-20 04:27 #15903Senior Member

Posts: 736My opinion
There is this kind of WG that have client preferences or kind of client that they no mess with them unfortunately I can't say here what kind last time I did moderator thought that was making racist comments There is several w-girls that falling this rule few of them are the now green hair hoe on stg in pitisburger, Lizzy On jd and others.
Originally Posted by TopGunz86
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-20 01:50 #15902Senior Member

Posts: 579Filming porn
Not that you probably don't know this but I seriously doubt that you will be able to get a provider around here to let you video them while you're blowing they're back out without giving them an insane amount of money. Nyla says you can video tape her in her add for extra $$ but I think she's in Vegas right now. All I can say is start at the top with Smoke, Kryss etc and see where it goes.
Originally Posted by SeekerB12
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





