Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,836 to 20,850 of 30790
-
07-06-20 20:43 #9955Senior Member

Posts: 79Spanish Babe
I agree. I seen her a few weeks ago. Very pretty little spinner. Nice attitude. Good CBJ. Went K9 for a few min before finishing up. She didn't rush me but felt a little mechanical. Again, I agree with BlueDrifter, maybe would repeat, but not if I know there are girls who get a little more into it.
Originally Posted by BlueDrifter
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-20 18:52 #9954Senior Member

Posts: 342Sent text around lunch saying I was in the same area.
Originally Posted by NeedSiteAccess
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-20 18:49 #9953Senior Member

Posts: 619Toyy
Has posted on tryst $500 hour!
Originally Posted by Leon3798
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/toy
-
07-06-20 18:43 #9952Senior Member

Posts: 619Olivia
Great time to see her!! She's been clean for the time in jail, no dick, and rested. Question is can you handle her?
Originally Posted by ChmodVeg
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-20 18:40 #9951Senior Member

Posts: 619Big mamma
She is listed as 5'3". Sorry that's not a midget.
Originally Posted by MilesDeeper
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-20 18:37 #9950Senior Member

Posts: 619Single Men
Go to the Website. This Friday I believe is open to more men than women. There will.
Originally Posted by GentleButRough
[View Original Post]
Be one or lady in each room. The ladies will give a guy a room number to go into to start the evening fun. Like I said check the webpage and sign up it will fill up fast. Mini gang bangs.
-
07-06-20 18:21 #9949Senior Member

Posts: 117Thick and Thin
I haven't seen her, but I'm guessing you didn't click More Pics. There you see a few pics of a very fine mamasita that doesn't match the other pics. Is that her or her a decade ago?
Originally Posted by Leon3798
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-20 17:30 #9948Senior Member

Posts: 122Little mama
It's the midget, if that's on your bucket list then you should go for it. She couldn't really give me a BJ cause of how big I am and how small her mouth is LOL but other than that she's very very into the session. Did K9, missionary, she gave me 2 pops for 60 but like always YMMV.
Originally Posted by Stevet35A
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-20 16:06 #9947Senior Member

Posts: 70Did you call or connect through text? Probably sent this one a message every week or so for a while now with radio silence back.
Originally Posted by BlueDrifter
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-20 15:28 #9946Senior Member

Posts: 578Toy
I've seen her. Pics are all her. But she's every bit 38. She's not a young thing but her body is nice and her head game is totally on point and doesn't complain at all.
Originally Posted by NooneAtal
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-20 15:23 #9945Senior Member

Posts: 93Olivia is back?
Hey.
It seems Olivia is back into business after some taking some time off.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...m/598992162285
I read in the forum that she had a LEO visit apparently. I am a bit concerned about visiting her. Has anyone met her recently? Any info is highly appreciated
-
07-06-20 13:59 #9944Senior Member

Posts: 173Singles allowed
Single men allowed to attend the party?
.
Originally Posted by Augmanaug1
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-20 13:34 #9943Senior Member

Posts: 342Spanish hottie
Had a dream with this one. Wasn't bad bit nothing to brag about. Very small frame and takes directions well. Maybe would repeat but not sure.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...g/302437589113
-
07-06-20 12:44 #9942Senior Member

Posts: 458If it is the old toy most of those pics are not her. She is very thin. Can be mentally unstable. Very friendly and very open-minded.
Originally Posted by ILikeBaseball2
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-20 17:50 #9941Regular Member

Posts: 20Kyra Laced
Noticed she is back in town this weekend. Did not see her this time but fig. I would share pas experience. Last time we met was about a year ago.
First off. She is real. Beautiful girl with pretty eyes. Has gained some weight (and she knows it), but still has curves. Like others said, pricey for the area. Seems really quite. Was cautious about me being discreet coming up to floor (I thought this was a good thing).
Bonus: she also is a cam girl, she gave me her name a while back: https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5d7401acc9d95.
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/kyra-laced/4763559









Reply With Quote




