Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 987 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 487 887 937 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 1037 1087 ... LastLast
Results 14,791 to 14,805 of 18403
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3613
    Senior Member


    Posts: 319

    Good.

    Good man! I'm going to send you a pm.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    She told me she needed $35 sent via Cashapp for her travel and time paid up front. I wished her good luck.

  2. #3612

    Not fat enough

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbunk  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever deal with these sweet melons. She's a little bit of a whatever you want to say crazy I think.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/82291...9-da0fbdd8a826
    She asked me how fat I was. I told her "depends on the angle you're looking at me".

    Then she asked if my pockets were fat. I told her "not after this past wknd".

    She said I was to broke for her then she blocked me.

    I fucking hate when these broads block me before I can block them.

  3. #3611
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbunk  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever deal with these sweet melons. She's a little bit of a whatever you want to say crazy I think.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/82291...9-da0fbdd8a826
    She told me she needed $35 sent via Cashapp for her travel and time paid up front. I wished her good luck.

  4. #3610

    Xngcxd

    18 years old, and she told me she was on Seeking for a few years now. 300 cover and no BJ. If you want a girl that likes being slap and handle hard she's into it. BBFS is on the table for long time friends, but I am not waiting for it. She is a little too big for my taste. Her past SD was married and AA. So she down to meet up brothers, but no married men, because she broke up one family already.

  5. #3609
    Quote Originally Posted by Captpetek  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a while back. Yes, definitely clicked with her personality while texting and then same the next day when we met. Had lunch in the hotel restaurant, she's smoking hot, has a beautiful body, then moved to the room. When she got naked I thought I had died and gone to heaven. She's a fitness nut and it shows. However, the dream itself was a total disappointment. She resisted dfk, no BJ (bb or otherwise), and the FS was not enthusiastic at all. Sure, could have been me but I've never had that dull an experience with an SB, especially after seeming to click. Either she knew it was disappointing or it was her plan all along but she never reached out to me at all afterwards, despite the initial conversation including discussion of how often I would be available to meet. $500, as always YMMV.
    It's a shame you all had such a bad experience with her. I met her a while back as well. The first two times was 3 and the last time was free. The first time was CFS but very sensual with BBBJ and lots of dfk. The next few times she allows BBFS but is not on birth control so I pulled out. All very sensual and fun times. Sweet girl but something is a little off.

  6. #3608
    Senior Member


    Posts: 319

    Hmm anyone

    I met this one before. Never got to do the deal she gave all sorts of no brainer excuse but I think she is dtf.

    If some of ya hit me up before through pm. Send her a message I want to know if ya get any where.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e325a...1-74288b502eae

  7. #3607

    Kaaraj

    Long time listener, first time caller. Thought I would contribute some reviews.

    Kaaraj.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/beb4a...2-74fe15fe45bd

    Met this one after chatting for a while. Damage was 4. Met up in the DC area. She was a nice girl and fun time. Initially told me CFS but allow BBFS CIP. She is a little thicker than her pics suggest but a lot of fun.

  8. #3606

    Another one seeking cash before meeting.

    Sugarbabb1.

    Asks for Venmo for gas prior to meeting. When asked to verify identify using the vidchat feature, I promptly got blocked.

    Scammers going to try to scam.

  9. #3605
    Senior Member


    Posts: 319

    Melin

    Anyone ever deal with these sweet melons. She's a little bit of a whatever you want to say crazy I think.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/82291...9-da0fbdd8a826

  10. #3604

    Ayanna

    Anyone know her? Looks like she's been on for quite a while. I'm surprised no one has mentioned.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/de894...3-e6b25f3e7df8

  11. #3603
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrangler84  [View Original Post]
    I posted about this one last week or the week before. I recognized the photos. When I called her out on it first she tried to act like she was the model. Then when I pressed a little more and then started to ask about the persons actual location she blocked me. I wouldn't waste your time. You definitely won't be meeting the girl in the photos and likely aren't actually meeting anyone at all. Probably some fat hairy eastern European dude playing you for funds. Walk away.
    Thanks I reported and blocked.

  12. #3602

    IG model named Meilani

    Quote Originally Posted by AksWorld  [View Original Post]
    Anyone met her. I am talking to her and we plan to meet next weekend. Let me know if any of you met her and willing to share his. Experience.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/feb30...6-026d3c4e99fd
    I posted about this one last week or the week before. I recognized the photos. When I called her out on it first she tried to act like she was the model. Then when I pressed a little more and then started to ask about the persons actual location she blocked me. I wouldn't waste your time. You definitely won't be meeting the girl in the photos and likely aren't actually meeting anyone at all. Probably some fat hairy eastern European dude playing you for funds. Walk away.

  13. #3601

    Perhaps you can ask her

    Quote Originally Posted by AksWorld  [View Original Post]
    Anyone met her. I am talking to her and we plan to meet next weekend. Let me know if any of you met her and willing to share his. Experience.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/feb30...6-026d3c4e99fd
    Why her Recent location shows 'Philippines'.

  14. #3600
    Quote Originally Posted by AksWorld  [View Original Post]
    Anyone met her. I am talking to her and we plan to meet next weekend. Let me know if any of you met her and willing to share his. Experience.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/feb30...6-026d3c4e99fd
    How is that possible? Her recent location says she is in The Phillipines.

  15. #3599

    Jessa514

    Anyone met her. I am talking to her and we plan to meet next weekend. Let me know if any of you met her and willing to share his. Experience.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/feb30...6-026d3c4e99fd

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape