Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 734 of 976 FirstFirst ... 234 634 684 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 784 834 ... LastLast
Results 10,996 to 11,010 of 14627
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3632

    Isn't this Mrs Robinson?


  2. #3631
    Quote Originally Posted by BelowMe  [View Original Post]
    https://pagescrawler.com/post/414505

    Anyone have any info on this one to share? Rates? Services offered. Feel free to PM if you'd prefer. Thanks.
    My recollection from other monger's comments here is that she's meh. Do a search with jewish as keyword.

  3. #3630

    Barbara in Naples

    https://pagescrawler.com/post/414505

    Anyone have any info on this one to share? Rates? Services offered. Feel free to PM if you'd prefer. Thanks.

  4. #3629
    Anyone seen her? She's on WYP and today for the first time on STG. I set up a meeting for today, right before meeting time she says "I got pulled over by state trooper on I-75". Then crickets. Any intel welcome. I think she looks sexy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CA9E14D5-E6E7-4F17-9A97-763D9E6F08FE.jpeg‎   EC2CC316-F230-484E-9BFB-82C7FF6D008C.jpeg‎   DA423557-D927-49C8-A884-B1526329ABE5.jpeg‎  

  5. #3628

    Another black BBW

    A week or 2 ago there was another black BBW advertising on STG going by Toye, she was posted up at the Depression Inn on Colonial and Winkler, quoted. 8, hustled another. 2 out of me when I got there, nice BBBJ and daty but somewhat rushed, I blew in her **** and got out of there, I haven't seen her ad again.

  6. #3627

    Black BBW in Naples

    Like the ad says anything you want and I got everything I wanted for. 6. BBBJ, DATY, and BBFS. She's not that great looking but has some big natural hangers and a big shaved pussy that's tasty and loose. Place was a mess but what do you want for that price.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yers/52489539/

  7. #3626
    Quote Originally Posted by Anon44  [View Original Post]
    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...e/374221519289

    Anyone been with this one? Definitely interested and may TOFTT if no one has seen her.
    If you do, please report your adventure. I live an hour and half away and would like to partake in her too.

  8. #3625

    Anyone?

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...e/374221519289

    Anyone been with this one? Definitely interested and may TOFTT if no one has seen her.

  9. #3624

    Stuff a Bagel

    Headed to see Mrs. Robinson, and at the 76 gas station they have Stuff a Bagel who is Joey and his father who own Stuff a Bagel from NY. Stopped in and got a everything egg bagel with sausage, egg and cheese toasted. Shit I almost came eating the bagel before fucking Mrs. Are. So anyway after getting first climax LOL headed to Mrs. Robinson, who was expecting me, without bagel Please. Never fuck a chick on a full stomach, always excuses and maybe because I'm full LOL. Yeah right. So what can I say that some or I haven't said before. Nice clean little house on the water, always outfits and clean sheets in the bedroom one or two which ever one she chooses. That day was one of the best fucking her, with her saying fuck that pussy Thick, and this chick can fuck when she is really horny. She came on my cock that looked like tooth paste was smeared on it. Ouch and I want you to do that again. Dear Lord get my cardiologist, this is one of the days to remember. I fucked her so hard there was a rumble and a tremor, and didn't know what it was until I left. I happen to see the 76 gas station sign now reading 67, wow I couldn't have made that much of a tremor. In closing always have a good time with that southern bell, and when you get to know her, she is some what of a pisser with her dry humor. Ciao mongers and do call her, I hope you like others still do.

  10. #3623

    Go to agree with the Bigg Dogg (But)

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    I can't say for sure without examining her. Typically related directly or indirectly to substance abuse. Could be injection site bruising or ecchymosis related to intravenous drug use. The latter is the precursor to ulcerations. It is some nasty shit and goes along with a host of other issues.
    Yes agree with the Dogg, but I was with this young 19 year old red head rare and very good looking and shapely, with bruising on both of her legs, Caused from Practicing to learn how to do pole dancing, and was there watching her. Yes in deed she needs a lot of practice after seeing most of the girls who do know how to pole dance. Just a thought guys. Ciao.

  11. #3622
    Quote Originally Posted by MrG69  [View Original Post]
    I've always wondered what the multiple bruises are on the girls legs, is it from the drugs or is it they are getting beaten by pimps or is it self inflicted? Some of them have told me it was just they fell and bruise easily and lame excuses so I really don't know how they get all bruised up so bad mainly on their legs? Do the drugs make them bruise easy? Anyone have a definate answer?
    I can't say for sure without examining her. Typically related directly or indirectly to substance abuse. Could be injection site bruising or ecchymosis related to intravenous drug use. The latter is the precursor to ulcerations. It is some nasty shit and goes along with a host of other issues.

  12. #3621
    Quote Originally Posted by BruceJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Things must be getting tough out there. Mimi is now posting on STG. I wonder if that means her prices have come down. I was always a fan of hers but she was pricy.

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...e/009740612011
    Yup, same goes with some other providers like Cindy / rebeca / mamasita. Mimi uses two different numbers on Eros and stg. My guess is she'll quote higher if you call the Eros number. But maybe not. Never tried, not in my radar.

  13. #3620
    Senior Member


    Posts: 279

    Hhmmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by ThickAndCream9  [View Original Post]
    What a shame what a week can do, saw Erica some time last week, and she didn't have any bruises or scabs on her, and got the video and pictures to prove it when I was there. Who know's what happens to these chicks after we see them. Saw many without mentioning names, go from what a beautiful piece of ass, to I wouldn't touch that with a ten foot pole. I have always told them, candy is dandy but Liquore is Quicker. Its like you go to one restaurant and the food is fabulous, the next time they have a new chef and it sucks. Funny but true. That's why some times when a few mongers ask me about so and so. They were ok then, and after there visit you hear what has happened to them. Sorry guys we all only go on the last Impression when we saw them. Ciao mongers and play safe out there.
    I've always wondered what the multiple bruises are on the girls legs, is it from the drugs or is it they are getting beaten by pimps or is it self inflicted? Some of them have told me it was just they fell and bruise easily and lame excuses so I really don't know how they get all bruised up so bad mainly on their legs? Do the drugs make them bruise easy? Anyone have a definate answer?

  14. #3619

    Mimi

    Things must be getting tough out there. Mimi is now posting on STG. I wonder if that means her prices have come down. I was always a fan of hers but she was pricy.

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...e/009740612011

  15. #3618
    Quote Originally Posted by ThickAndCream9  [View Original Post]
    Been there and have to agree, two very good looking girls, and both, and I mean both! Very shapely. Service is impeccable, all vehicles are Driveable and both of them are like Eveready batteries. Wow got a little pricey, must have raised the rent at Candlewood.
    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...e/643860246086

    What was the Damage? Thanks in advance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape