Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,691 to 6,705 of 8720
-
07-05-20 19:41 #2030Senior Member

Posts: 1322New Haven Notel
Gentlemen,
I rarely post down here (usually Waterbury or NW CT), but I finally have my 3rd SA girl agreeing to a date and she lives in New Haven with her parents. I need a recommendation for a motel that is fairly clean an has a short stay rate for tommorrow night. I'm coming in from the NW, so I'd like somethin New Haven / West Haven line. A review should follow on Tuesday. Please feel free to PM me or post here.
Blue.
-
07-04-20 10:00 #2029Regular Member

Posts: 24Princess Nay
Anything on her? Tried researching before posting but with no luck.
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...s/212242231709
-
07-04-20 09:22 #2028Senior Member

Posts: 59Any word on this one?
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...i/269680755145
Had a rough day yesterday. I'll explain later. Was in the area and almost went to see this one but didn't see any reviews? Any word?
-
07-03-20 22:33 #2027Senior Member

Posts: 105New one?
Has anyone seen this one?
Originally Posted by MarriedCtBull
[View Original Post]
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...a/044111418744
-
07-03-20 09:03 #2026Senior Member

Posts: 792Pokahauntas
I've always read reports on her but never had a chance to see her. She's ghosted me twice in attempts to see her. Is she worth to keep trying?
Originally Posted by Sw1234
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-20 08:51 #2025Senior Member

Posts: 465Pocahontas
The escort and the SW'er are two different people. Definitely on different levels.
Originally Posted by MarriedCtBull
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-20 05:01 #2024Senior Member

Posts: 233Wondering
Where in the hell did you meet Pocahontas to even connect with her on that level? She posts ads somewhere else or in a paper? I am seriously curious.
Originally Posted by Looking203
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-20 12:41 #2023Regular Member

Posts: 14Looks very attractive. I haven't met her but Please report back!
Originally Posted by ThatBoyTruth
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-20 11:49 #2022Regular Member

Posts: 13Escorts that are also Street Walkers
I've learned a lot by reading the Streetwalker Reports forum. I already knew that Vanilla was a SW from this channel before her ads appeared in STG. I didn't know that Pocahontas was a SW; I just figured she didn't advertise much in STG.
Any other SW's that also masquerade as escorts? I don't consider the cardate ads to be either one because it's pretty clear what you are getting. I can never relax when I'm getting serviced in a parking lot during the middle of the day.
-
07-02-20 08:38 #2021Senior Member

Posts: 329Maybe it was just me
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...t/254830728545
Anyone had an interaction with this chick? I text her, she kinda gave me the run around. Says outcall, so I asked and says doesn't have a car. No problem. But then says she doesn't have a spot, OK still fine. So you want me to pick you up? Just say that. Went on with bs for like 5 minutes and I just stopped. Looks really attractive but has anyone met her.
-
07-01-20 23:29 #2020Senior Member

Posts: 476Here you go
https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...t/225397379822
Originally Posted by OliverPolska2
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-20 23:19 #2019Senior Member

Posts: 36Girl 4
I'd love to sample girl #4. Any clues or suggestions?
Originally Posted by CTMonger333
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-20 20:23 #2018Senior Member

Posts: 243Avi
Think that's the Russian who offers BBFS and has a handler. Prior pics she was all scabbed up.
Originally Posted by Novmode
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-20 19:38 #2017Regular Member

Posts: 8Avianna
Any info on this one?
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...a/407845763224
-
07-01-20 09:34 #2016Senior Member

Posts: 239Xina
Probably for the best she's been caught what twice already? No need for increased traffic and imagine being the xth guy that day getting busted right along with her. Too bad wanted to reconnect she was nice enough.
Originally Posted by CTMonger333
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




