Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 918 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 418 818 868 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 968 1018 1418 ... LastLast
Results 13,756 to 13,770 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13173
    Quote Originally Posted by BduBange  [View Original Post]
    Search but didn't find anything. Anybody got any feedback?

    Thanks!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/52450937/
    I never seen her, but I know she can deliver. Enjoys what she does. She used to service Bolingbrook & Joilet area. Same photos from a year or two ago.

  2. #13172

    Anybody seen Rose? Willowbrook?

    Search but didn't find anything. Anybody got any feedback?

    Thanks!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/52450937/

  3. #13171

    Long time

    Quote Originally Posted by PunkAsFuck  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that's what "upscale" providers do, crack open a thesaurus with some theme when creating their website so they can justify their inflated rates like we're ordering off a menu at a restaurant in the French Riviera. The price tiers are probably semi-GFE / full GFE / anal or full GFE / anal / BBFS.
    She's been working for a while she used to work BP and actually responded to me on a CL ad I posted a while back.

  4. #13170
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackDot  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen her before?

    https://preferred411.com/P334127

    At anna_dream_girl = Instagram.

    Can't find much on either one of her phone numbers. Does she do MSOG? Greek? BBBJ? GFE overall?
    Are non-members able to browse p411 listings still? How do you even find their profiles anymore.

  5. #13169
    Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7  [View Original Post]
    OMFG, I think I could be in love. Lust anyway.

    I am confused by her rates. If ya could, help us out with what the deal is.
    Yes, that's what "upscale" providers do, crack open a thesaurus with some theme when creating their website so they can justify their inflated rates like we're ordering off a menu at a restaurant in the French Riviera. The price tiers are probably semi-GFE / full GFE / anal or full GFE / anal / BBFS.

  6. #13168

    Caribbean Koco

    Quote Originally Posted by TatGram  [View Original Post]
    https://www.iamkocochanel.com/

    Very real, same girl as in the pics. Huge tits, nice ass, great BBBJ and CIM finish. She knows how to dance and put on a show.
    OMFG, I think I could be in love. Lust anyway.

    I am confused by her rates. If ya could, help us out with what the deal is.

  7. #13167
    Quote Originally Posted by Thor289  [View Original Post]
    Hey bud, there's a Joliet section you can check out. There should be a few on there for you.
    Joliet section is dead.

  8. #13166

    Georgina

    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Georgina? Was the experience good?

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/169944

    She has some old reviews on the other site, but I'm not paying them a membership fee to read old info. I'm down for a mature lady with big jugs.
    Sorry, I had not seen your post until now. Georgina is absolutely fabulous with a great GFE service and those fantastic jugs that she knows are my reason for being there.

    The only reason I haven't seen her for awhile is that she has reverse nipples. When I am in Titty-Face Heaven, I like to have something to latch onto, even if gently. But I am seeing Georgina again this week as a present to myself. I have a review somewhere in here.

  9. #13165

    Need some info on Anna (instagram: at anna_dream_girl)

    Anybody seen her before?

    https://preferred411.com/P334127

    At anna_dream_girl = Instagram.

    Can't find much on either one of her phone numbers. Does she do MSOG? Greek? BBBJ? GFE overall?

  10. #13164

    Caribbean Koco

    https://www.iamkocochanel.com/

    Very real, same girl as in the pics. Huge tits, nice ass, great BBBJ and CIM finish. She knows how to dance and put on a show.

  11. #13163
    How are they getting new girls? Given travel restrictions and all the other covid-related issues, where are they coming from?


  12. #13162

    Joliet

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCopper  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to be in the Joliet area, actually driving back and forth between there and LaSalle / Peru, all this week. I'm a truck driver so trucker friendly is a plus but could get a motel somewhere for outcall if needed.

    I prefer the spinner type, race doesn't matter.

    Thanks in advance. If you're going to be in the Springfield area let me know and I can probably give you some info on local providers there.
    Hey bud, there's a Joliet section you can check out. There should be a few on there for you.

  13. #13161

    Any info on girls in the Joliet area

    I'm going to be in the Joliet area, actually driving back and forth between there and LaSalle / Peru, all this week. I'm a truck driver so trucker friendly is a plus but could get a motel somewhere for outcall if needed.

    I prefer the spinner type, race doesn't matter.

    Thanks in advance. If you're going to be in the Springfield area let me know and I can probably give you some info on local providers there.

  14. #13160

    Anyone who knows Ruby in chicago chaintown?

    I receieve a message from" www.callgirlx.com/info/1258956345810358272" that there are new girl in chinatown, anyone knows her? Is she real? Any feedback will be appreciated. Thanks.

  15. #13159
    Quote Originally Posted by BigWaffle  [View Original Post]
    I have a report on this one, "kalani": https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...589/8157512509.

    She is real and she is the girl in the pics, but the pics in the ad are heavily, heavily filtered and doctored, and many are probably several years old. She looks more like 33 than 23, and a rough 33 at that. Big girl with lots of loose skin
    So basically fake pic 😂 am not surprised though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape