Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 839 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 339 739 789 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 889 939 ... LastLast
Results 12,571 to 12,585 of 17950
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5380

    Katie of Lexington,

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonKeth12  [View Original Post]
    If anyone see her please. PM or let us know!
    Saw the ad texted her a few times no RESPONSE I miss her BEST GFE in town.

  2. #5379

    Hey why'all. Katie is back!

    If anyone see her please. PM or let us know!

  3. #5378

    Look at her ads White Knight

    Quote Originally Posted by Ffboy  [View Original Post]
    I've seen here off and on for 10 years. She's always been sweet and very willing to go the extra mile. You must have done something because she has never acted like that to me. She didn't raise her rates or get gps. You probably haggled her down to next to nothing and expect it every time. She's not going to see you for lowball dollars.
    Last month her rates were 80/120 now 100/150. Math says they went up. I don't need to low ball any girl I have enough money. For $80/120 her services were fair but $100/150 she is overrated.

  4. #5377

    Kelsey

    I've seen here off and on for 10 years. She's always been sweet and very willing to go the extra mile. You must have done something because she has never acted like that to me. She didn't raise her rates or get gps. You probably haggled her down to next to nothing and expect it every time. She's not going to see you for lowball dollars.

  5. #5376
    Quote Originally Posted by DM2836  [View Original Post]
    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...g/803566456105

    Seems to change her number, a lot. A bit difficult to set things up, got a little weird texting a couple times. Met and had a good enough time, wasn't watching the clock but went fairy quick anyways. Does offer BB for an up charge for those that are into that. Was naked and playing when I got there. Session went pretty smooth. No smell of smoke, no obvious drug signs. Room was clean and maintained.
    I guess I'm glad somebody has seen her. I have tried several times over the last 18 months, maybe longer? The last time was a few weeks back. She said she was staying at a nicer hotel off Newtown. Started texting around 9 am. She wanted to meet sooner than later. When I told her at 10 I was on my way, she said she wasn't at her room yet. She would let me know. Couple hours later, she's needing to go do paperwork on a lease. Maybe would be available after 3 pm. Every time I have tried to see her, it was a complete cluster. Every time. And she will text you out of the blue, days later. Highly inappropriate texts and at very bad times. Which isn't good. So depending on circumstances, you may want to block her number so you control when the conversation happens.

  6. #5375

    Kelsey

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDukeCpa  [View Original Post]
    Got nasty text from her saying I am a loser because I pay for pussy. Truth is we pay so we don't put up with bullshit. No big deal blocked her number. But if any married guys have given her personal info be careful.
    She's way overrated in my opinion.

  7. #5374

    Don't criticize Kelsey

    Got nasty text from her saying I am a loser because I pay for pussy. Truth is we pay so we don't put up with bullshit. No big deal blocked her number. But if any married guys have given her personal info be careful.

  8. #5373

    Review, saw a bit ago

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...g/803566456105

    Seems to change her number, a lot. A bit difficult to set things up, got a little weird texting a couple times. Met and had a good enough time, wasn't watching the clock but went fairy quick anyways. Does offer BB for an up charge for those that are into that. Was naked and playing when I got there. Session went pretty smooth. No smell of smoke, no obvious drug signs. Room was clean and maintained.

  9. #5372

    Kelsey and Mandi return to STG

    Kelsey has increased her rates guess she read her reviews and gotten GPS. Mandi has returned part time but kept her old rates still decent services.

  10. #5371

    Before 6 pm

    Quote Originally Posted by FunLuver  [View Original Post]
    Does any of the local ladies work before 6 pm, texted many over the past few weeks and crickets is all I get, seems business must be good if they can ignore a text, business missed there
    Backwoods Barbie, Icey, Angie, all will see you earlier than that, I know, but it helps to make plans with them in advance.

  11. #5370

    Following

    I'd like to know about her also.

    Quote Originally Posted by StarChaser  [View Original Post]

  12. #5369

  13. #5368

    Alexis and lexie same

    Quote Originally Posted by StarChaser  [View Original Post]
    Lexi Has a uncle, tried to shake me down. Her pics especially the first one has been doctored dramatically.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/r...e/128195829275
    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...s/776299959466

  14. #5367

    Alexis from STG

    Avoid her. Bad hygiene. She was menstruating and didn't say anything until I noticed. Pretty much a waste of time. I paid for an hour, but after 30 min I was happy to see her go.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...s/776299959466

  15. #5366

    Nala

    Quote Originally Posted by Orkus78  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/danielle-62

    Has anyone gotten ahold of this ***** recently?
    She is the girl in the pics however about 60 pounds heavier. She is solid though if you like big women nice big hard tits. Nice girl. I just wish like most didn't deceive people on her looks. Because she looks great if you like big women, Nothing sags on her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape