Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15337

    Is this her?

    Quote Originally Posted by TallBear  [View Original Post]
    That is how she spells it in her STG ad but it must be spelled differently here. I would've bet my left nut I had seen several mentions of this redhead before but I am not finding a thing. How many different ways can you spell "Lewinski", seriously? I must be getting too old for this shit. Can anyone review or recommend?
    For whatever reason, EF is down and out. I found this one though.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...i/522115573657

    Is this the Lucious Lewinski you speak of?

  2. #15336
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 141

    Kendall

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...o/047343501198

    Had a good visit with Kendall at a nice hotel off of Baymeadows (not one of the known drug infested motels). She was very sweet and accommodating. Very easy to talk to. Small petite body. No sores or signs of use, was lucid. BBBJ and cfs for 120 for hh. Will repeat.

  3. #15335

    "Lucious Lewinski"

    That is how she spells it in her STG ad but it must be spelled differently here. I would've bet my left nut I had seen several mentions of this redhead before but I am not finding a thing. How many different ways can you spell "Lewinski", seriously? I must be getting too old for this shit. Can anyone review or recommend?

  4. #15334

    Anyone know what happened to Meli Rose aka Eskimo


  5. #15333

    Email address

    Quote Originally Posted by TailBlazing  [View Original Post]
    Many red flags to look for but a few, not guaranteed, to be aware of:

    - weight in kg.

    - nonjax area code.

    - if she looks clean and hot, it's probably fake, LOL. It's jax dude.

    - deposit upfront.

    - overly vulgar language.

    Also do reverse image lookup and phone number searches on google. That helps weed it out. Also search the forum here for names. If they're legit it's unlikely they haven't been reviewed.
    Good list, but I also avoid anything with an email address and meets some of the above criteria.

  6. #15332
    Quote Originally Posted by TailBlazing  [View Original Post]
    Many red flags to look for but a few, not guaranteed, to be aware of:

    - weight in kg.

    - nonjax area code.

    - if she looks clean and hot, it's probably fake, LOL. It's jax dude.

    - deposit upfront.

    - overly vulgar language.

    Also do reverse image lookup and phone number searches on google. That helps weed it out. Also search the forum here for names. If they're legit it's unlikely they haven't been reviewed.
    The biggest thing to look for is whether they list a location in Jacksonville, or even if they mention Jacksonville in the first place. If they only say "downtown" or "uptown" or "main street" or something other than a Jax neighborhood, it's 99% a scam.

    I got scammed once, about 18 months ago. The scam is that they want a deposit to secure a room. They want you to Venmo or CashApp it. And once you send it, you either get blocked, or they pretend they're the police.

    Bottom line, don't send a deposit to a girl for any reason. Even if you've seen her before, it's usually not wise. The only way I'd do it is if the provider had a strong rep, and that's nearly impossible in this era of FOSTA-SESTA. And honestly, that's a shame. I'd rather pay more money to a top girl with the knowledge it's going to be a good, safe session than see three or four sketchy providers where I might get scammed or hurt.

  7. #15331

    Real?

    Talk about scammers. This one is posting again. She sneaky af Not sure why she pulls her ads. You would think they leave them up as long as they could for marketing purposes LOL. Has anybody seen her? If so what was your experience. Seems legit till you start communicating then she mean as hell. Here's her ad cause I'm sure it will be gone tomorrow. She got 2 numbers. One on the ad and one she uses with sm. Hmu if you want it. She don't respond to this one much at all. 9046013224.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 31724700-BD98-4A3C-84EE-F2977E315975.jpg‎  

  8. #15330

    Scammers

    Many red flags to look for but a few, not guaranteed, to be aware of:

    - weight in kg.

    - nonjax area code.

    - if she looks clean and hot, it's probably fake, LOL. It's jax dude.

    - deposit upfront.

    - overly vulgar language.

    Also do reverse image lookup and phone number searches on google. That helps weed it out. Also search the forum here for names. If they're legit it's unlikely they haven't been reviewed.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodOleDanny79  [View Original Post]
    Yoooo, Fellaz is it just me or have you guys realized the amount of scammers on STG lately. Does anyone have any hard pointers to help peep them out because this is the second time I've been scammed. I'm kinda disappointed me!

  9. #15329

    About STG

    Yoooo, Fellaz is it just me or have you guys realized the amount of scammers on STG lately. Does anyone have any hard pointers to help peep them out because this is the second time I've been scammed. I'm kinda disappointed me!

  10. #15328

    About full disclosure reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperXY  [View Original Post]
    She is a stunning young lady with all qualities that you mentioned there's no denying that.

    I mentioned about her filtered face, and agreeded that many ladies uses it for their own reasons. Her face in particular was hard for me to reflect on her ad, and to me worth mentioning it so as to not surprised anyone visiting her. It was nothing bad, she's a beautiful girl, and agreed with you that she doesn't need filters, unless it's to somehow to cover to true identity.

    Regardless, I'm just keeping it real; isn't that what we want here? If we are scared to write honest reports because of what provider thinks, then we are doing ourselves and fellow hobbyists disservice. I don't know about everybody else, but my report will be honest; you'll get the good, bad and ugly. I hope that why'all doing the same and I appreciate it. Anyways, Happy 4th, stay safe. SXY.
    I absolutely agree with what you said here. Report as much as possible --the good and the bad. I too was taken aback a bit when I saw her face in the sense that I knew then that filters were used; however, as you mentioned, she's still very pretty and it was no big deal. The only reason I haven't gone back is because of the time warning she gives. Other than that, I would have been back. The thing I loved about her is that her pussy really felt great and she's very responsive-she is no dead fish! I mean, it felt really really great! Unfortunately, I just can't get pass that time warning thing. The thing is, condoms dull the physical feeling when having sex a bit, so it can take a little longer than usual. Of course, I do recommend their use always.

    One other note about being brutally honest with reviews is that some of these girls read our posts and, even though the reviews are honest, they might not want to see you again because you made them mad. I reported on a girl that list herself as cheerleader on STG that her pussy felt rubbery-like and she will not see me again even though she admitted she had some female issues that needed to be fixed. So be careful unless you don't plan on seeing them again! Lol

  11. #15327

    Something good in OP

    Saw this one in OP. Very nice girl with her own private residence. Dream was great, BBBJ everything else covered. No GFE but I didn't ask either. 120 coins.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...8/130628366085

  12. #15326

    Awesome. Lacey goes the distance.

    I agreed with this and the other recent post. Beautiful eyes that make the trip immediately worth your while. She truly wants to take care of you. She asked me a lot about what the guys here think. We did many positions and she thanked me for that. I will definitely repeat. A good, relaxed, sexy time.

    Quote Originally Posted by FleezusChrist  [View Original Post]
    Yo Jax, short time hobbiest and even shorter lurker here.

    Glad a community like this exists. Anyways,

    I've also seen her within this past week and I saw the positive reviews and figured I should add mine as well. Link at bottom. Comms were pleasant, no problems there. Texted me to verify I was still on the way. Didn't notice the guy, but the room is obviously lived in. That said the bed we used was clean when I arrived. Yup, her pics are accurate. Taller and therefore bigger than I expected but she's pretty. She freshened up and set her timer for a hh which she left on the table and never looked at it once. Her phone rang a few times which was kinda annoying, but hey we were focused on other things. Started with BBBJ then I had her flip around into 69. Decent cowgirl, she has a nice grabbable ass. Wish she were a more 'active' rider, oh well. She actually seemed to really get into the K9 with me she had to take a break in the middle and used the bathroom. I didn't mind as we both needed a second to breathe. She had 2 hats ready at the beginning and alluded to going more than once, we just switched out in the middle. Kinda on the dry side. Continued before switching to mish with a couple different leg angles. Let her suck it out of me to finish. Not CIM she made it clear she didn't want it so I yanked her head off me as I busted that. Well you know. Is yanked is a strong word? I was nice about it. Baby wipes to clean up and a hug on the way out..

  13. #15325

    Funny you ask

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    Is she still reminding you of how much time is left?
    With 15 minutes left, I did catch her glancing at the clock. She didn't say anything, and I'm happy to have noticed. I was completely immersed and lost track of time.

  14. #15324

    JoJo ass

    Quote Originally Posted by AMnnos  [View Original Post]
    That asshole of hers is just screaming to be fucked. Lordy it looks so gawddam delectable! Unfortunately I won't do incalls especially shit hole trailers with the likelihood of a friendly neighberhood DB / pimp stopping by. And I won't pay an over-inflated price for an outcall to my place ESPECIALLY ESPECIALLY if she's hard up on candy. The fucked up thing is, I'm sure Jojo knows guys are dying to squeeze some sausage in her sphincter.

    I've hit her up a couple times and each approach, I couldn't find an angle to be able split them cheeks of hers. Dammit.
    Someone reported on here that they had a great time with that ass, and she took it like a champ.

  15. #15323

    Flitered face

    Quote Originally Posted by WestsideMonger  [View Original Post]

    To the guys saying filtered pics, what girl doesn't have filtered pics LOL?
    She is a stunning young lady with all qualities that you mentioned there's no denying that.

    I mentioned about her filtered face, and agreeded that many ladies uses it for their own reasons. Her face in particular was hard for me to reflect on her ad, and to me worth mentioning it so as to not surprised anyone visiting her. It was nothing bad, she's a beautiful girl, and agreed with you that she doesn't need filters, unless it's to somehow to cover to true identity.

    Regardless, I'm just keeping it real; isn't that what we want here? If we are scared to write honest reports because of what provider thinks, then we are doing ourselves and fellow hobbyists disservice. I don't know about everybody else, but my report will be honest; you'll get the good, bad and ugly. I hope that why'all doing the same and I appreciate it. Anyways, Happy 4th, stay safe. SXY.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape