LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15889

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by MicService  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing her all the time since she got out may 5th.

    She is my ATF.

    Best blow job ever!
    Is she open to meeting new people? If so would mind me getting the number?

  2. #15888

    Different Taylor's?

    Is it me or are those two totally different girls?

  3. #15887

    Zoe

    Quote Originally Posted by QHoldem  [View Original Post]
    If you look her full name up online she's real but her face leaves a lot to be desired. She also sent me a verification picture and she either has acne or she's been scratching. I didn't take the plunge.

  4. #15886
    I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.


    Posts: 277

    Taylor

    Taylor is not seeing anyone guys.

    Please stop hitting. Me up.

  5. #15885

    Rosie

    Just had the best dream about Rosie. Did think I was going to dream of Jenny but I actually preferred Rosie. Cool to talk to no rush amazing thick body and pretty. Will be my go to dream team as I will have to try it Jenny and safari. Maybe all at once. Go for it while they are available!!

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...x/442401112480

  6. #15884

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by MicService  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing her all the time since she got out may 5th.

    She is my ATF.

    Best blow job ever!
    Oh man she is cute!! I'm sure why'all want to keep her to yourselves. Please DM me if she's looking for more customers!

  7. #15883
    I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.


    Posts: 277
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkrMd64  [View Original Post]
    I know her and she's out of the game and actually in a recovery house with an ankle monitor. So no playing for her.
    I never knew she was in the game.

  8. #15882
    I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.


    Posts: 277

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkrMd64  [View Original Post]
    I know her and she's out of the game and actually in a recovery house with an ankle monitor. So no playing for her.
    I've been seeing her all the time since she got out may 5th.

    She is my ATF.

    Best blow job ever!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_9184.jpg‎  

  9. #15881
    I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.


    Posts: 277

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkrMd64  [View Original Post]
    I know her and she's out of the game and actually in a recovery house with an ankle monitor. So no playing for her.
    She's not out of the game for me. I've known her for over 2 years. I'm hitting that tight pussy and big beautiful perfect tits!

    Ever seen a rack like that!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20200124_131714_01.jpg‎  

  10. #15880
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith2012  [View Original Post]
    You definitely need to upload a picture of this chic so we can stay away fuck just posting her name put up a pic & you are a better man then me I would have got her out the car at the tool shed & never looked back. Stay safe gentlemen these women are getting bold.sorry I see picture thanks
    These girls are only as good as their environment and their habits. She wasn't rude or obnoxious. So I wasn't with her either. I gave her more than the benefit of the doubt. But her jumping up literally right before I could pop. Then offering to continue for an upcharge. Was the nail in the coffin for me wanting to give her another chance. Up to that point I thought maybe and a better environment things would have been better. I dislike clockwatchers. Especially when I know I can accomplish what I need in under any allotted time whether it's 15,30 or 60 minutes. Happy Fourth of July everyone. I hope you all get a good bang for your buck.

  11. #15879

    Princess Victoria, I presume

    Quote Originally Posted by StreetSmart1  [View Original Post]
    All I can say is "Wow". She has been a UTR of mine for a while and has really gone downhill quickly. You would not believe that this young lady was almost a perfect ten 6 months ago.
    She pulled that shit on me once, left me hard and dry. Had a white trash dude in a pickup show up claiming it was her brother. I built a rapport with her by giving her rides to places. I even had a double with her and a friend. Her friend had bigger tits.

    Otherwise, she was forgettable. I haven't seen her in forever.

  12. #15878

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by MicService  [View Original Post]
    Is this who you are asking about? If so I have her contact info.
    I know her and she's out of the game and actually in a recovery house with an ankle monitor. So no playing for her.

  13. #15877

    Cutie

    Quote Originally Posted by Vick1957  [View Original Post]
    Please share experience. PM if you wish.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/relax-...-away/26368371
    She quoted some crazy "Covid" rates a couple of months ago. She's had decent reviews as I remember but I haven't seen her.

  14. #15876
    I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.


    Posts: 277

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by Tick6868  [View Original Post]
    "Anyone have Taylor's contact info? Short brunette, just got out 2 months ago? Sometimes goes by kay kay.
    Is this who you are asking about? If so I have her contact info.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_02031.jpg‎  

  15. #15875

    Contact info for taylor

    "Anyone have Taylor's contact info? Short brunette, just got out 2 months ago? Sometimes goes by kay kay.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape