Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 989 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 489 889 939 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1039 1089 ... LastLast
Results 14,821 to 14,835 of 18403
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3583

    I'd let my membership

    Quote Originally Posted by JimRob  [View Original Post]
    I have really lost interest in seeking lately. It was way too much "online online" which I discovered is scammers selling Reddit post pics. After finding Reddit rating boards, why would you ever pay for nudes....Sigh.
    Expire earlier this year, but got bored and renewed again for a month. However am not planning to be renew for the near future. Ever since SA gave the nod for 'Online' and 'video', the site has gone down the tubes.

    Collected a bunch of numbers in the meantime and will be cycling through them. Who knows how many would be DTF..

    Mostly - online, cash first, do me a favor, show me you're serious, immuno compromised, taking care of relatives...... heard them all

  2. #3582

    Yes, she mentioned

    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    Look at the first picture. . she is a sex doll.
    That she didn't want to have her face pic there. Initially thought of reporting but wanted to proceed further and see.

  3. #3581
    Quote Originally Posted by FreddyCrougar  [View Original Post]
    I would not even reach out to someone that stated "P. P.S. I'm a pretty classy and put together gal. I'm well mannered, educated, and fun.

    So what I'm trying to say is that I have a lot of respect for myself.

    Basically. I'm expensive."

    HAHA serious GPS.
    At least she generally understands proper grammar. That ain't nothing.

  4. #3580

    Bubbly24?

    Will be meeting her this Saturday.

    Any info would be appreciated.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/721f9...3-480fa9090206

  5. #3579

    ShanOnly

    Anybody know her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/84488...d-e68f0f3588a8

    Beautiful pics. We've been chatting.

  6. #3578

    Seeking M for MFM with my sugar baby

    Hello,

    My sugar baby and I are looking for a man over 40 to join us. There is no male to male touching involved. If you're interest, PM me and I'll provide you with details but not pictures.

  7. #3577

    Jennykuzz

    Had a flat tire on the way to the hotel. I am happy that I didn't sent her a penny. Just annoyed I wasted time on her. Too many scammers right now.

    http://www.seeking.com/member/76a691...b-09a56830a3a4

  8. #3576

    Online only

    I have really lost interest in seeking lately. It was way too much "online online" which I discovered is scammers selling Reddit post pics. After finding Reddit rating boards, why would you ever pay for nudes.

    I think I'm over the SB thing. I did it for like over 3 years and embarrassing to say how much money I spent.

    I had to pay two abortions, which the second one might have been a scammer trying to blackmail me.

    Learned lessons never give out your real phone number, nothing is private anymore.

    Met some amazing girls that I fucked that I would never have gotten before, but have lost them all.

    AMP are so old with ladies wanting top dollar for a stripper slide from a someone's grandma.

    Not sure what I'll enjoy next.

    Sigh.

  9. #3575

    Mink kayy

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her or talking to her? Think she just joined.

    Giving a Pro vibe, which isn't a disqualifier but something does not seem right here.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7796b...a-869ce7e0dc80
    Look at the first picture. . she is a sex doll.

  10. #3574

    Terry 35

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/6bc5d...7-965979a7eabf

    Wanted the full allowance before we even meet. I just block and walk away. Let me know if anyone meetup with this one.
    Did exchange messages but she seemed to have an attitude so I didn't move ahead.

  11. #3573

    Minkayy11?

    Anyone seen her or talking to her? Think she just joined.

    Giving a Pro vibe, which isn't a disqualifier but something does not seem right here.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7796b...a-869ce7e0dc80

  12. #3572

    May Kay. GPS alert

    https://www.seeking.com/member/103f8...4-2b0ea0cfe64b

    We were getting along great and then she dropped the bombshell. Asking "1 K for the best night of your life". I didn't even counter because what's the point? It's a shame because she lives just down the road from me and is exactly my type. Anyway, if you want to drop a grand for the best night of your life she's your girl.

  13. #3571

    KineticK32

    Fake / scammer. Sent me some hot pics, never ever discussed rate / ppm but said she was willing to drive from Bmore to Tyson's and meet me in two hrs but. Wait for it. Needed gas money first. So she's been reported / blocked. Don't waste your time boys.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e53c6...e-db37f42e8563

  14. #3570

    Terry 35

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6bc5d...7-965979a7eabf

    Wanted the full allowance before we even meet. I just block and walk away. Let me know if anyone meetup with this one.

  15. #3569

    Buffygirl3

    http://www.seeking.com/member/6478a7...6-7b0f679f56d3

    I sent $10 to her to prove that I was real, and that was the last I heard of her. She blocked me afterwards. Good thing I didn't book the room yet. I know senting money is not a wise move, but I confirm with one of my other SB this way.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape