Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,896 to 20,910 of 30801
-
07-03-20 03:30 #9906Senior Member

Posts: 109Brittany
I know this is late, but I saw a few responses to my original post, and I wanted to clarify.
I saw Brittany first, back when she had just come back from visiting her uncle. From that point to where she is now, I've seen a sizable shift. I attributed that to demons, though I could have been wrong. I'm certain she's changed in the past few months, but I'll certainly accept YMMV, and she's not a bad provider overall, just not to my taste.
Hope that clears everything up.
-
07-03-20 03:25 #9905Senior Member

Posts: 109Monica
Hi guys,
My first post was about this girl, and I wanted to remind everyone about it. She's changed the posting, but she overcharges and she provides awful service. YMMV.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/52328088/
-
07-03-20 03:09 #9904Senior Member

Posts: 373Thief too
She's the one that stole from me.
Originally Posted by CkWood29
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-20 01:56 #9903Senior Member

Posts: 228No touchy
If that's the case, she needs to tell people that BEFORE HAND! Ruined the whole visit.
Originally Posted by Leon3798
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-20 01:24 #9902Senior Member

Posts: 578Haze
She is really particular about her breasts. I've been seeing for years and we've become actual friends and she won't even let me touch them. Apparently somewhat hurt her really bad and it triggers her. Don't take that one personal my guy her boobs are a no go.
Originally Posted by Likeass911
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-20 22:59 #9901Senior Member

Posts: 161And he's gone also.
Originally Posted by MegaWattMaker
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-20 21:44 #9900Senior Member

Posts: 412Naughty Hollie
I was in Raleigh for work and was able to hook with Hollie, She responded back quickly via text and agree to meet up within an hour. But that an hour turned into hours but she came through and stayed in touched sporadic texts. Finally showed up after about 4 hours. She is the girl in picture, skinny, tall and was nice in person. She undressed as soon as walked in the room and party was on. Nice BBJ and cover went on for mish, doggy, CG and finally back to mish and ended up unloading in the bag.
She is very friendly, never asked for money upfront, as a mater fact, she never counted the money I gave her. It seems like everything is on menu but I prefer cover services for staying safe. I would repeat in a pinch but she won't be my regular.[blue]The screenshot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited.
Moderator12[blue]
-
07-02-20 20:55 #9899Senior Member

Posts: 57Same Talented Mouth
Apologies guys if she's been reviewed a bunch of times. I am new to the Raleigh part of this site, as I'm from Fayetteville branching out.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/458262397834
What is the read on this one? Worth the. 6?
-
07-02-20 19:12 #9898Senior Member

Posts: 118I heard from a friend. You get alerts when new girls are in town. A discount. Lets say regular is 300 discount might be 250. You get to see some additional pictures and read review's.
Originally Posted by JeepDude1
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-20 19:10 #9897Senior Member

Posts: 173Haze
I also saw her a long time ago, maybe two years ago, she was in a hotel in the CH area. She wasn't freshly showered and I just couldn't get into it.
Originally Posted by wpbdude
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-20 18:55 #9896Senior Member

Posts: 117Vip
Yes. Extra photos and emails to let you know someone has arrived or about to leave.
Originally Posted by JeepDude1
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-20 17:06 #9895Senior Member

Posts: 118Forgot her name
I got stood up by summer on capital I came across another post by this girl.
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/like-n...-else/28020196
She is tall 6. 0 or 6. 1 slender well spoken.
Pierced B's
Had a good qv for. 8.
Started with BBBJ no cim and ended with k9.
Had been in a drought for a while so it was a refreshing dream.
Had a private incall off capital.
I would repeat. She says she is not from raleigh but visits often.
-
07-02-20 16:27 #9894Senior Member

Posts: 358I know I posted this, but does anyone know at all, I'm trying to see if so.
Originally Posted by TheCommand
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-20 15:28 #9893Regular Member

Posts: 13Tia
Be careful with that one. I haven't seen here but a close friend informed me she was a space cadet.
Originally Posted by DyckTreyc
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-20 15:23 #9892Senior Member

Posts: 43Bks vip
Can anyone enlighten me as to what you actually get in the VIP section of the BKS website? I know that once you've seen a provider you can become VIP and get a discount, but are there additional photos or videos? Just curious. Thanks for your time, guys!











Reply With Quote




