Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 990 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 490 890 940 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1040 1090 ... LastLast
Results 14,836 to 14,850 of 18412
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3577

    Jennykuzz

    Had a flat tire on the way to the hotel. I am happy that I didn't sent her a penny. Just annoyed I wasted time on her. Too many scammers right now.

    http://www.seeking.com/member/76a691...b-09a56830a3a4

  2. #3576

    Online only

    I have really lost interest in seeking lately. It was way too much "online online" which I discovered is scammers selling Reddit post pics. After finding Reddit rating boards, why would you ever pay for nudes.

    I think I'm over the SB thing. I did it for like over 3 years and embarrassing to say how much money I spent.

    I had to pay two abortions, which the second one might have been a scammer trying to blackmail me.

    Learned lessons never give out your real phone number, nothing is private anymore.

    Met some amazing girls that I fucked that I would never have gotten before, but have lost them all.

    AMP are so old with ladies wanting top dollar for a stripper slide from a someone's grandma.

    Not sure what I'll enjoy next.

    Sigh.

  3. #3575

    Mink kayy

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her or talking to her? Think she just joined.

    Giving a Pro vibe, which isn't a disqualifier but something does not seem right here.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7796b...a-869ce7e0dc80
    Look at the first picture. . she is a sex doll.

  4. #3574

    Terry 35

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/6bc5d...7-965979a7eabf

    Wanted the full allowance before we even meet. I just block and walk away. Let me know if anyone meetup with this one.
    Did exchange messages but she seemed to have an attitude so I didn't move ahead.

  5. #3573

    Minkayy11?

    Anyone seen her or talking to her? Think she just joined.

    Giving a Pro vibe, which isn't a disqualifier but something does not seem right here.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7796b...a-869ce7e0dc80

  6. #3572

    May Kay. GPS alert

    https://www.seeking.com/member/103f8...4-2b0ea0cfe64b

    We were getting along great and then she dropped the bombshell. Asking "1 K for the best night of your life". I didn't even counter because what's the point? It's a shame because she lives just down the road from me and is exactly my type. Anyway, if you want to drop a grand for the best night of your life she's your girl.

  7. #3571

    KineticK32

    Fake / scammer. Sent me some hot pics, never ever discussed rate / ppm but said she was willing to drive from Bmore to Tyson's and meet me in two hrs but. Wait for it. Needed gas money first. So she's been reported / blocked. Don't waste your time boys.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e53c6...e-db37f42e8563

  8. #3570

    Terry 35

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6bc5d...7-965979a7eabf

    Wanted the full allowance before we even meet. I just block and walk away. Let me know if anyone meetup with this one.

  9. #3569

    Buffygirl3

    http://www.seeking.com/member/6478a7...6-7b0f679f56d3

    I sent $10 to her to prove that I was real, and that was the last I heard of her. She blocked me afterwards. Good thing I didn't book the room yet. I know senting money is not a wise move, but I confirm with one of my other SB this way.

  10. #3568

    Jrnydtn

    Hi friends. I am back on SA and started talking to this one. I basically only consider girls very close by and she was. Started talking and profile creation date says new and she claims to be never having met anyone. She is cute but once we went to snapchat her body was banging. I thought I found a real gem and we settled on 250 ppm no protection, very good price. I kinda blew it bc I have limited time this week and I should have been patient and did a strictly meet and greet the first meet, but I left the option open for more if that went well.

    I think that spooked her bc I was moving too fast and woke up blocked from snap and SA. Thought I had a real gem. You animals have fun and let me know what I missed out on.

    I'm blocked so no link but username in subject line. She is in south Arlington.

  11. #3567

    Izzyiziziziziziz

    Quote Originally Posted by Pathfinder04  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/2b3c6...e-f13374aa1a49

    Has anyone met her? I've been talking to her and I'm feeling pretty tempted but I can't find any reviews. Otherwise I may TOFTT.
    I would not even reach out to someone that stated "P. P.S. I'm a pretty classy and put together gal. I'm well mannered, educated, and fun.

    So what I'm trying to say is that I have a lot of respect for myself.

    Basically. I'm expensive."

    HAHA serious GPS.

  12. #3566
    Quote Originally Posted by Pathfinder04  [View Original Post]
    This is why I love this board. I had heard about the fake cop scam but did not know it was this girl. I have been talking to her for a while and was probably going to pull the trigger soon. Thanks for the heads up!
    The non-sensible thing to do would be to set it up and pretend you're a cop before she does. Jk.

  13. #3565
    Quote Originally Posted by Pathfinder04  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/2b3c6...e-f13374aa1a49

    Has anyone met her? I've been talking to her and I'm feeling pretty tempted but I can't find any reviews. Otherwise I may TOFTT.
    I chatted with her about 6-8 mos ago and she made it pretty clear that she's a germophobe, so I took that to mean no kissing, no BBFS so I passed. If someone's going to be paranoid about germs the entire time during sex then how much fun are they really having?

  14. #3564

    Izzyiziziziziziz

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2b3c6...e-f13374aa1a49

    Has anyone met her? I've been talking to her and I'm feeling pretty tempted but I can't find any reviews. Otherwise I may TOFTT.

  15. #3563
    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/bb0a9...1-2bd75b85e1c4

    This is the girl who acts like a cop and pulled the scam on me. She acted very well as a FFX vice squad cop and had me and I truly believed she is a cop and I was thankful to get out of there. Until I heard that she pulled the trick on others on the forum too.
    This is why I love this board. I had heard about the fake cop scam but did not know it was this girl. I have been talking to her for a while and was probably going to pull the trigger soon. Thanks for the heads up!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape