Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,586 to 12,600 of 17949
-
07-03-20 22:07 #5364Senior Member

Posts: 54Kelsey
Last known number 859XXX6663.
Originally Posted by Crash69
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-20 19:17 #5363Regular Member

Posts: 2[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
07-03-20 17:11 #5362Regular Member

Posts: 21Things have changed
I was warned that the hobby had changed in the 10 to 12 years since I played. Who would have thought escorting could go so far down hill. Because she was close, set up a date with Cassidy. Passable BBBJ but the other half of mutual oral just couldn't happen. Cheap lesson learned.
-
07-03-20 10:24 #5361Senior Member

Posts: 152Cherry LOL
Hi Cherry, how's tricks. ? Not so good huh?
Originally Posted by GoodGuy231
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-20 10:09 #5360Banned Member

Posts: 108Nala
https://tryst.link/escort/danielle-62
Has anyone gotten ahold of this ***** recently?
-
07-03-20 06:46 #5359Senior Member

Posts: 172The Cherry I know would never use punctuation. Oh wait! Hmmmm. And recommend Luna? These have got to be the two worst reviewed on here.
Originally Posted by GoodGuy231
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-20 21:15 #5358Senior Member

Posts: 243Kelsey
I would love to have her number also. Contacted her once, but she was busy that day.
Originally Posted by FortunateSon1
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-20 20:37 #5357Senior Member

Posts: 437I must say Cherry, oh sorry I mean Good Guy. That is a glowing first review. But, something smells rotten in Denmark.
Originally Posted by GoodGuy231
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-20 18:13 #5356Senior Member

Posts: 35Psst who'd you see?
I'm curious who that might be?
Originally Posted by Jackme3
[View Original Post]
Hey anyone have a recommendation on a UTR and or a lady that gives a real 30min massage?Last edited by The Nice Guy; 07-02-20 at 18:26. Reason: adding more so I don't post twice
-
07-02-20 17:25 #5355Senior Member

Posts: 256Kelsey
Anyone care to share Kelsey's contact info? I only have the old number and would love to see her.
-
07-02-20 12:57 #5354Senior Member

Posts: 60Crickets
Does any of the local ladies work before 6 pm, texted many over the past few weeks and crickets is all I get, seems business must be good if they can ignore a text, business missed there.
-
07-02-20 11:09 #5353Senior Member

Posts: 93Effort
I'm not expecting these ladies to look 100% amazing or anything. But with that being said. Put a little effort into your appearance. The last two young ladies I have seen. Looked like they just rolled out of bed. Hair pulled back messy. Nothing sexy about that to me. Both were pretty little ladies but Please fix your hair put on some make up Just my rant YMMV.
-
07-02-20 10:08 #5352Senior Member

Posts: 47Worth the money?
I think it is worth the money. Depending on what you're looking for. There's a lot of scammers on there who will try to get you to send money "to prove you're real" and a lot of younger girls trying to sell pics or do "platonic" meet ups. If you get past that, at least in my experience, you can definitely find some jewels- again based on my experience. I have met some beautiful ladies off the site for lunch, drinks, and chatting in my car. I've made out, gotten BJs, even FS without even taking about allowance- so for me, why. E. s worth the money. I have to say though, I'm 38 and try to stay fit, girls dig that. Or it might be my car, either way, $89 for meeting pretty girls even if only one pans out a month, I think it's worth the 89. And if you are not too picky, there's tons of UTR providers (semi pros?) Who are DTF but seem to be more spendy than established providers. But then again, I'd rather pay a bit more and hook up with a girl who's not getting it 10 times a day.
Originally Posted by Dreadlocked
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-20 08:54 #5351Senior Member

Posts: 100I've seen Morgan pretty regularly, she is always sweet, always GFE, and very good. She is a gem.
Originally Posted by Whobby
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-20 07:56 #5350Senior Member

Posts: 177Tryst Angel
Yes I have and she is legit. Smoking hot bod, and great fun too. I haven't repeated, above my budget point to be a regular.
Originally Posted by MtReyno
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





