Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,556 to 21,570 of 30308
-
07-03-20 01:13 #8753Senior Member

Posts: 273Leo
I could be wrong but some of or all of these adds could be a LEO setup. There's more and more of these crap adds popping up lately.
Originally Posted by HobbyExec
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-20 17:22 #8752Senior Member

Posts: 42Don't
If you do see her which I strongly discourage, do outcall car date quick BBBJ so her and her bf can't rob you as easily. She was pretty fun back in the day and she will do BBFS but she is not the girl in the pics anymore and has gone way downhill with major issues. Way better options around right now.
Originally Posted by Hohohodawg
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-20 16:49 #8751Banned Member

Posts: 930I've never seen her but other mongers have said these pics are a couple of years old. Demons have gotten the best of her according to the reviews.
Originally Posted by Hohohodawg
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-20 16:31 #8750Regular Member

Posts: 4Did you get in contact with her via snapchat, or does she have a website?
Originally Posted by LugNutz8
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-20 16:30 #8749Senior Member

Posts: 363Demon Julie
Demon Julie. Major demons from all types of demons. Demon scars on arms and legs. Hsa makeup on in pics. Avoid.
Originally Posted by Hohohodawg
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-20 16:25 #8748Senior Member

Posts: 350Julie
Yep. She robbed me last year.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-20 15:46 #8747Senior Member

Posts: 7334She is trying to fool us with some new pics. I never seen anything good about her.
Originally Posted by Sledg77
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-20 15:15 #8746Senior Member

Posts: 229I've never seen anything but negative reviews
On Julie. She's been around a long time.
Originally Posted by Hohohodawg
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-20 14:57 #8745Senior Member

Posts: 309Search this thread and the back page thread. Doubt you'll find a good review among the many you'll find.
Originally Posted by Hohohodawg
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-20 11:53 #8744Senior Member

Posts: 350Any info on these two?
-
07-02-20 09:43 #8743Regular Member

Posts: 20Julie
Has anyone had the pleasure of this lovely young thing? Rates? Performance? Looks? Any info would help. Thanks in advance.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...t/308026933502
-
07-02-20 06:46 #8742Banned Member

Posts: 1148Sophie
I believe she's real, although I've never seen her. She works with the QCE crew at Plaza Midwood. The QCE crew does massages with upgrades and the is steep.
Originally Posted by PotatoMann
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-20 01:13 #8741Senior Member

Posts: 205Provider
Any Intel on this one?
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3102799
-
07-01-20 23:10 #8740Senior Member

Posts: 42Sim
I got a chance to schedule a daddy date with Sim. Lots of talk about her in different forums in Charlotte but I'm going to post here. She looks exactly like her pictures, slim, trim, perfect boobs, toned sexy body and pretty feet if you are into that. She was exactly on time for our date and she did not disappoint at all. She brought some nice massage oil, but if you don't like the nice smelling oil, you might want to have some of your own favorite. The rub was nice and slow, and added some tease before the flip. As noted before, she offers some upgrades but she is not cheap and does not pretend to be. I believe she is a very low volume provider and as she is not for everyone, everyone is not for her either. She is pretty selective and wants to keep it that way. She is one of the sweetest girls you will ever meet if you are respectful to her, but she is not new to the daddy date thing and knows how to shut it down if someone gets out of hand. I opted for and upgrade and was totally satisfied with the service. 2. 00 for the topless back rub and only gets better from there. I think if you search "dawnofthedead18" on snapchat you will find her. She was very responsive and will take time to get acquainted. Be prepared to show her who you are, she is cautious. Good luck and say safe!
-
07-01-20 22:27 #8739Senior Member

Posts: 878Dammit that's where I know her from, I was looking at those pictures like I know this girl, but couldn't place form where.
Originally Posted by PoundTown
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





