Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,981 to 25,995 of 41288
-
07-02-20 22:53 #15308Senior Member

Posts: 1170About Angel Baby
Saw this nice young lady tonight. Nice body and breasts look really great, especially for a mature woman. She really gets into what she does; very friendly, makes it feel like you've known each other forever. One of the rare jewels on "The Wasteland", I mean STG. Very clean, comms weren't too bad, and just an all around great gal. Could certainly see her being an atf.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/angel-ba...onville-205006#erotic.
-
07-02-20 21:48 #15307Senior Member

Posts: 299Dream was good a couple weeks ago
I had a nice dream with Lacey too and noticed the dude also but he was on the side stairs. She looks about 29, tall, and she got some hips. I agree with the good BBBJ. I was thrown off at first because she puts on a noisy cowgirl act, but calms down in K9. She doesn't rush and she doesn't like CIM nor Greek. Regardless, I'd repeat.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-20 21:18 #15306Senior Member

Posts: 299Anything to report?
Tractor beam on this one. Anyone dream this one up?
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/i-know...-baby/30617440
-
07-02-20 16:56 #15305Senior Member

Posts: 1170About Jojo
I'm glad you spoke to her appearance. I might be motivated to try again if she's hot! LOL.
Originally Posted by Sandman666
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-20 16:46 #15304Regular Member

Posts: 23Any info?
Damn that sucks man. Any pics or links so we know who not to go to?
-
07-02-20 15:33 #15303Regular Member

Posts: 10She is pretty cute actually. No sores, she's had good smooth skin. She showers every time she comes over with me LOL. So I know for a fact its fresh. Seems smart and knows what she's doing. Told me she works at Centerfolds on and off. I don't do the strip clubs so I'm not sure about that, but she got the booty for it, very nice IMHO. She does this thing with her tongue LOL. Pm me for more juice details LOL.
Originally Posted by Snpddy
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-20 14:47 #15302Senior Member

Posts: 39Hows she look? Any scars, blemishes, SORES LOL. I met her for a car date once about 3 months ago but it was dark. Couldn't really tell, she just got the job done for a benny tho.
Originally Posted by JrnX
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-20 12:57 #15301Senior Member

Posts: 56Lolo AKA Lauren
There have also been some inquiries of her in the forum under the name lauren but I too am yet to find a review on her either.
Originally Posted by JaxHobbiest
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-20 12:19 #15300Senior Member

Posts: 125Any info?
Anyone seen her or know her by name to search?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/352681347283
-
07-02-20 12:11 #15299Regular Member

Posts: 12I agree 1000%. She is a cute girl has an ass for days, but very business get them in and get them out.
Originally Posted by JustinCider904
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-20 11:45 #15298Senior Member

Posts: 559I would say all!
Are any of the ones asking for a deposit for incall real? I would never trust any of them with a deposit. I'll leave a deposit when the deed is done.
Originally Posted by JaxHobbiest
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-20 11:38 #15297Senior Member

Posts: 1170About distant behavior
I can attest to the same. That's a perfect comparison between her and snowbunny. Both are too business-like for my taste. I guess it's a balancing act on their part; some guys might interpret the more welcoming demeanor to mean she wants a relationship with them, you know, stalking type behavior. These girls must understand, even though we are all aware that it is a biz transaction, they need to make it feel like they're really happy you chose them instead of someone else. I would love a repeat visit also, but too much of a disconnect has ruled that out. The 3-minute warning was a complete turn off for me as well. Anyway, at least I got to experience this one.
Originally Posted by JustinCider904
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-20 11:31 #15296Senior Member

Posts: 224Isabel is back months later as Desire. Great time to be had.
A lot of you mongers here and in Orlando experienced this Latina treat. I have enjoyed all the times. She really treats you like a man. Totalf attention.
https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/1808032
Total attention. Looks alot like porn star Andria Rae. All is covered. Reasonable. Love it!
Here today Thursday after 7 PM. From Ft. Lauderdale. Probably here at least until Sunday.
Ladies do not treat you this well very often.
-
07-02-20 11:23 #15295Senior Member

Posts: 559Jojo
I've seen Jojo a couple of times. Yes I'd agree heave drug use. She lives in a shit hole trailer, but dam does she have a tight little spinner body. All activities are covered though.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-20 11:04 #15294Senior Member

Posts: 435This is a disaster waiting to happen and has already happened
I have known this girl since you first started posting what does super low rates. Since then we have become pretty good friends it has gotten to where when we talk I talked to Ashley her work name and there are times when I talked to her by her government name both things are separated out discussion wise. She asked me to come over to her house so we can discuss this bad review I wrote on her the other day. But she does have her dope boy, boyfriend living in the front bedroom. He sees everything that comes in and out of her place takes pictures of who it is and the car. She tells me that he is security and that he's the one that books all of her appointments. He is some little twenty-two-year-old weenie washer who's trying to mooch off of somebody at the expense of her selling her body. If you remember when she first started she was a lot thicker. Now she might weigh 103 lbs wet. If you also notice the other day she was posting with another girl name Hazel. The poor girl was found at McDonald's the other day around the corner and had just OD'd. Supposedly she told the people at the hospital that she got the drugs from Ashley and her boyfriend. I was just sitting in the bedroom with Ashley and Hazel the other day a couple hours before I heard of this happening. That place is a disaster. There will be another disaster on the way there soon I imagine. She's been telling me how rude how mean and how nasty some of the mongers are and I tell her you get what you give. Everybody please be safe with this room if you do anything. I'll keep taking my you go down the road and go to see Nikki.
Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





