Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 735 of 976 FirstFirst ... 235 635 685 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 785 835 ... LastLast
Results 11,011 to 11,025 of 14627
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3617
    Dbag With Delusions of Grandeur


    Posts: 98

    Kay

    Quote Originally Posted by BruceJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Well my buddy went to see Kay again. Fortunately his dick hasn't fallen off so he thinks the herpes thing is bullshit. He also recently visited Erica. He noted that things appear to have gone south for her quickly. Her entire body is covered in bruises and scabs. He doesn't think he'll go back. It's a darn shame too because she's a solid provider.
    I wouldn't worry too much about the herpes thing. It's just one guy, and everything he writes is BULLSHIT! This all started because he wanted BBFS and she shot him down! This is all over a $100.00 QV! He just won't let it go! What a SCUMBAG!

  2. #3616

    Erica and Kay reviews

    Well my buddy went to see Kay again. Fortunately his dick hasn't fallen off so he thinks the herpes thing is bullshit. He also recently visited Erica. He noted that things appear to have gone south for her quickly. Her entire body is covered in bruises and scabs. He doesn't think he'll go back. It's a darn shame too because she's a solid provider.

  3. #3615

    Always a Repeat

    Quote Originally Posted by Anon776  [View Original Post]
    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...e/643860246086

    Seen these two off 75 and Daniel's for $$$hr duo and everything covered. It went pretty much as we read in the other reviews. Definitely worth it for the service would see them again if I get the chance.
    Been there and have to agree, two very good looking girls, and both, and I mean both! Very shapely. Service is impeccable, all vehicles are Driveable and both of them are like Eveready batteries. Wow got a little pricey, must have raised the rent at Candlewood.

  4. #3614

    Bell and Jess

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...e/643860246086

    Seen these two off 75 and Daniel's for $$$hr duo and everything covered. It went pretty much as we read in the other reviews. Definitely worth it for the service would see them again if I get the chance.

  5. #3613

    You're the man

    Quote Originally Posted by DMicheals34  [View Original Post]
    I'm leaving town in a couple weeks and I decided to have a little fun before I leave. I hit up mamasita (rebeca) and scheduled a time after work at 7. After work I went to the atm, but there was a long line which caused me to not arive until 7:15. I texted and called but Rebecca didn't me. Waited about 35 minutes and had to bail. I was bummed bc I heard great reviews. If you try to see her she picks up in the morning more often.

    TOFTT and dialed up Bri. There was a communication error that was totally my fault and we sorted it out. She looks just like the pictures and I can't wait to get started. But, when I asked for some headache relief she told me no bc my member was too big. (Not trying to brag or anything, but the old ball and chain never wants to do anything with it either and was bummed she said the same thing. I'm disappointed but I already paid and lying on the bed so I listen to the little head and start in some doggy. She was super tight and the view was amazing. I wanted some cowgirl action but she stopped me again for the same reason. That bummed me out and I wasn't able to finish up because of it. She is very chill and definitely does those types of things, but not for me so YMMV, I might try would try again if the menu were different. (also everything covered and not GFE- $$ for 45 min).

    Bri.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/napl...scorts/1936776

    So since I'm still blue-balled I start looking and call up YENI. Worst experience I've had in my life. Pictures are very misleading. She spoke no English so we had to google translate everything. We both couldn't do incalls so I picked her and we drove to her friends house. We start and she's constantly complaining. "You're too big", "Just come already". I was in K9 and the hat was falling off, but she was being such a ***** that I didn't say. If I didn't have a conscious I would've blew and left. She she blew on my tool for no more than 5 minutes. Absolute rush job. I was so turned off by it I couldn't get hard. Told her enoughs is enough. Refused to drive her back and left. Don't see this provider. (5 hr).

    Yeni.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/napl...scorts/1952320
    Thanks for toftt there, I was actually very interested in Yeni so it's good to know she is one of "those" providers that rush and act rude. Biggest turn off ever. Just saw Rebeca (mamasita) two days ago, worth every penny!

  6. #3612

    Oh Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyBS  [View Original Post]
    Please send me info!
    Please send me info.

  7. #3611

    Cape memories

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    Here's a walk down memory lane. I forgot all about that huge 4 post bed of hers! Ahhhhh. LOL.
    Anyone else visit the house with the trampoline and stand alone play house? Messed up teeth but she was fun.

  8. #3610

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalRey  [View Original Post]
    Ok so I got my UTR looking again. If you have not seen nicole she is a must see. 26 yr old and very clean. Let me knowing know if interested.
    Please send me info!

  9. #3609

    Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by DivingBuddy  [View Original Post]
    Yes please. I'll pm you.
    I would like to see an utr Nicole.

    The picking are slim these days LOL.

  10. #3608

    Bri and Yeni Adultsearch

    I'm leaving town in a couple weeks and I decided to have a little fun before I leave. I hit up mamasita (rebeca) and scheduled a time after work at 7. After work I went to the atm, but there was a long line which caused me to not arive until 7:15. I texted and called but Rebecca didn't me. Waited about 35 minutes and had to bail. I was bummed bc I heard great reviews. If you try to see her she picks up in the morning more often.

    TOFTT and dialed up Bri. There was a communication error that was totally my fault and we sorted it out. She looks just like the pictures and I can't wait to get started. But, when I asked for some headache relief she told me no bc my member was too big. (Not trying to brag or anything, but the old ball and chain never wants to do anything with it either and was bummed she said the same thing. I'm disappointed but I already paid and lying on the bed so I listen to the little head and start in some doggy. She was super tight and the view was amazing. I wanted some cowgirl action but she stopped me again for the same reason. That bummed me out and I wasn't able to finish up because of it. She is very chill and definitely does those types of things, but not for me so YMMV, I might try would try again if the menu were different. (also everything covered and not GFE- $$ for 45 min).

    Bri.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/napl...scorts/1936776

    So since I'm still blue-balled I start looking and call up YENI. Worst experience I've had in my life. Pictures are very misleading. She spoke no English so we had to google translate everything. We both couldn't do incalls so I picked her and we drove to her friends house. We start and she's constantly complaining. "You're too big", "Just come already". I was in K9 and the hat was falling off, but she was being such a ***** that I didn't say. If I didn't have a conscious I would've blew and left. She she blew on my tool for no more than 5 minutes. Absolute rush job. I was so turned off by it I couldn't get hard. Told her enoughs is enough. Refused to drive her back and left. Don't see this provider. (5 hr).

    Yeni.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/napl...scorts/1952320

  11. #3607
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalRey  [View Original Post]
    Ok so I got my UTR looking again. If you have not seen nicole she is a must see. 26 yr old and very clean. Let me knowing know if interested.
    Yes please. I'll pm you.

  12. #3606

    Utr looking

    Ok so I got my UTR looking again. If you have not seen nicole she is a must see. 26 yr old and very clean. Let me knowing know if interested.

  13. #3605
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    She and two other girls who look almost identical. Blonde, thick, huge tits. Pop up together every weekend or so with a location near Gulf Coast. I did make phone contact a couple of weeks ago and when I asked if she was traveling with the others. https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...s/407285427008 and https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...i/610559707572 she got a little bitchy and told me to call back when I was ready to see her. Maybe the same girl working a few aliases? They are my type so please report back if you decide to TOFTT.
    I talked to her today and was quoted 4 for a standard menu. Too far apart on donation to waste time typing.

  14. #3604

    Erica

    Quote Originally Posted by ThickAndCream9  [View Original Post]
    Yes did call Ashley, and have been there. Nice little condo I think she shares. But Erica yes good girl gone bad. As they say here today, gone tomorrow. Erica is wanting to post, just a little difficulty with E-Mail etc etc. But seniors I. M. For her number and will be glad to give. The service is never ending, you will repeat as others have. Ciao and play safe.
    Last week I tried to set something up for the next morning, she replied very enthusiastic and reeling me in. The next morning comes around and she ghosts me when I ask for a location. She quoted me her donation, I agreed, she set up a meeting time, I agreed and when we were to meet she just left me hanging. I would place my vote in the "No Column. "
    Thanks,

    TheSpicy1.

  15. #3603
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalRey  [View Original Post]
    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...a/526817809111

    Was wondering if anyone had intelligence on her. I dontnirmally do STG but this looks appetising. I justbhope it nothing like my last STG girl. Boy was she a wreck. And she came with good review.

    Anyways intelligence here would be great. Seems like good contact and $. Let me know.
    She and two other girls who look almost identical. Blonde, thick, huge tits. Pop up together every weekend or so with a location near Gulf Coast. I did make phone contact a couple of weeks ago and when I asked if she was traveling with the others. https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...s/407285427008 and https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...i/610559707572 she got a little bitchy and told me to call back when I was ready to see her. Maybe the same girl working a few aliases? They are my type so please report back if you decide to TOFTT.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape