Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 139 of 205 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 189 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 3061
Call 626-725-7423
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #991
    Quote Originally Posted by FeMaiden  [View Original Post]
    TOFTT, but I say fake.
    I would agree.

    Just like what that Red rectangular says next to video. "Avoid Scams" LOL.

  2. #990

    AmandaBabe

    Anyone on here seen her? Seeing if she's worth my time, thanks here's a link.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ton/AmandaBabe

  3. #989
    Quote Originally Posted by AverageJoeJohn  [View Original Post]
    TOFTT, but I say fake.

  4. #988

  5. #987
    Quote Originally Posted by PaperTiger24  [View Original Post]
    Nice. Are her pics in the ad / Instagram accurate? That really her?
    Pics are a pretty accurate representation of her body, but not her face. Not her but body is on point. In my opinion her body is actually better then the pics.

    Now I feel like I'm building her up and some of you will be mad at me if you meet her and you're disappointed! Haha.

  6. #986
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJd1986  [View Original Post]
    200 hour fbsm, 160 for half hour.

    400 hour FS, 300 for half hour.

    I'd do a lot of a good time but not 400 for a bodyrub and handjob.
    Nice. Are her pics in the ad / Instagram accurate? That really her?

  7. #985
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamFreez  [View Original Post]
    So it's 400 HR donations for the FBSM or FS?
    200 hour fbsm, 160 for half hour.

    400 hour FS, 300 for half hour.

    I'd do a lot of a good time but not 400 for a bodyrub and handjob.

  8. #984

    Donations

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJd1986  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/angel-342

    Had some free time between meetings today and after a number of texts to providers who could not meet at short notice I settled on Anna. Pics are a pretty accurate representation of her body, but not her face.

    After a little back and forth via text I settle on a b2 b massage because her full service was CBJ and no dfk which is a deal breaker for me at that price. But the guy downstairs wanted to play and no one else I contacted was available. Price for a fbsm was not bad so I pulled the trigger.

    The minute I walked in the door I knew I was in trouble in the best possible way. This girl has the body of a supermodel. Tall, tight, tanned! Her face is not much to write home about but the rest is off the charts. 10 minutes into the massage I had to ask her to upgrade me to the full package. Her body was way too hot for me to walk away with just a happy ending.

    I pounded away for a good 30 minutes in multiple positions. She turned into a complete submissive girl and let me take control. She's flexible, bendable and willing to get into whatever position you guid her into. It was one the best sessions I've had recently in OC. I know the price for the services provided is way over the top but I could not resist.

    Before I moved to NorCal, the Russians in LA were my go to. For those who know her, I was one of Cat Keenlys first clients and Anna reminds me a lot of that early session with Cat apart from the BJ being covered.

    If you're into the super model body type I would recommend giving her a go. I think if you have enough cash in your pocket you'd likely get her to agree on the BBBJ.
    So it's 400 HR donations for the FBSM or FS?

  9. #983

    Anna Irvine

    https://tryst.link/escort/angel-342

    Had some free time between meetings today and after a number of texts to providers who could not meet at short notice I settled on Anna. Pics are a pretty accurate representation of her body, but not her face.

    After a little back and forth via text I settle on a b2 b massage because her full service was CBJ and no dfk which is a deal breaker for me at that price. But the guy downstairs wanted to play and no one else I contacted was available. Price for a fbsm was not bad so I pulled the trigger.

    The minute I walked in the door I knew I was in trouble in the best possible way. This girl has the body of a supermodel. Tall, tight, tanned! Her face is not much to write home about but the rest is off the charts. 10 minutes into the massage I had to ask her to upgrade me to the full package. Her body was way too hot for me to walk away with just a happy ending.

    I pounded away for a good 30 minutes in multiple positions. She turned into a complete submissive girl and let me take control. She's flexible, bendable and willing to get into whatever position you guid her into. It was one the best sessions I've had recently in OC. I know the price for the services provided is way over the top but I could not resist.

    Before I moved to NorCal, the Russians in LA were my go to. For those who know her, I was one of Cat Keenlys first clients and Anna reminds me a lot of that early session with Cat apart from the BJ being covered.

    If you're into the super model body type I would recommend giving her a go. I think if you have enough cash in your pocket you'd likely get her to agree on the BBBJ.

  10. #982

    Leann

    Quote Originally Posted by BigM1  [View Original Post]
    I seen her before at a rundown motel in GG on the border of Stanton.

    Definitely MILF, nothing spectacular, will not repeat. Nothing terribly bad, just not worth repeating.
    Thank you sir!

  11. #981
    Quote Originally Posted by BDupree  [View Original Post]
    Idk if this is in the right spot but it pertains to ads we share on here. I have an app on my phone that I use to text ladies for added security. I randomly get spam calls on it of course because that's to be expected. Today a number called twice. I found that curious so I called it back. It was a division of the Lapd in one of the substations. Obviously no message and they only called the twice. Is this something I should worry about? Or did they maybe just pull a bust and try numbers?
    Change your # on the app if it allwos?

  12. #980

    Tone?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigM1  [View Original Post]
    I seen her before at a rundown motel in GG on the border of Stanton.

    Definitely MILF, nothing spectacular, will not repeat. Nothing terribly bad, just not worth repeating
    She looks pretty toned that accurate?

  13. #979
    Quote Originally Posted by BigM1  [View Original Post]
    I seen her before at a rundown motel in GG on the border of Stanton.

    Definitely MILF, nothing spectacular, will not repeat. Nothing terribly bad, just not worth repeating
    I've got some time setup with her tomorrow. I'll report back.

  14. #978

    IMO not worth

    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnyr557  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her post before but I don't know why I feel like she might be a set up. Anyone meet her?

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...unty/52228451/
    Hey fellas long time lurker, first time posting. Saw her once, motel was filled with trash, she was a lot heavier in person. If you're just looking for a quick smash, that's what she is all about.

  15. #977

    Need advice

    Idk if this is in the right spot but it pertains to ads we share on here. I have an app on my phone that I use to text ladies for added security. I randomly get spam calls on it of course because that's to be expected. Today a number called twice. I found that curious so I called it back. It was a division of the Lapd in one of the substations. Obviously no message and they only called the twice. Is this something I should worry about? Or did they maybe just pull a bust and try numbers?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape